Phil Jones Completes Manchester United Deal

If people are using the u/21's match to judge Phil Jones potential he's hardly anything special.

aye spot on there, Michale has progressed to England U-21 Captaincy now

and is a regular in the Chelsea back line and has set the Premier League on fire like many Chelsea fan's said he would do... oh wait.

whether we utilise it well is the question. got some great players about to come through, yet we still play a poor style. Give Pearce the job, if it goes to Redknapp, then England are ******

agree with that pearce would be my choice u21's have been playing good football since he has been in charge maybe then would they get chance in first team and get rid of the other retards COAL,MILNER,BARRY ETC

aye spot on there, Michale has progressed to England U-21 Captaincy now

23 year old still stuck at U21 level and now shipped out to Germany. Didn't even get games at Wolves. Have to say that one helluva progress he has made..

Still he was **** yesterday, didn't do anything right. 18 successful passes and all to defenders and GK.. Amazing..

23 year old still stuck at U21 level and now shipped out to Germany. Didn't even get games at Wolves. Have to say that one helluva progress he has made..

Still he was **** yesterday, didn't do anything right. 18 successful passes and all to defenders and GK.. Amazing..

I'm not trying to defend Mancienne here, but what are you talking about when you say he got no games at Wolves??

I'm not trying to defend Mancienne here, but what are you talking about when you say he got no games at Wolves??

Barely played for Wolves..

Anyways we are way off topic,

Rafael Smalling Jones Fabio defense backline.. Yooo. With De Gea as GK and Evans as backup.. Thats superb and we are settled in defense dept..

I like to call Mancienne the Barber, short back and sides.

Barely played for Wolves..

Anyways we are way off topic,

Rafael Smalling Jones Fabio defense backline.. Yooo. With De Gea as GK and Evans as backup.. Thats superb and we are settled in defense dept..
hope we do get de gea then i think just replacement for scholes needed! that backline is awsome oh i just jizzed my pants lol

Currently overrated (no doubting there is some talent though) and very much overpriced. Wish we had sold David Wheater after he had one good season in the EPL, £16m would have been nice.

Better buying a £16m <20 year old than £40m on a 29/30 year old though, I suppose - least when he flops he can be sold for a decent fee because he's young and English. Also the reported £40k a week is ridiculous.

I smell jealousy. It'd true that he's overpriced but good english players are in abundunce so thats why

Wow, one tongue-in-cheek comment about two United defenders potentially not being the future pairing of England and your backs go up.

Get a grip, imbeciles.

I don't think he's amazing, but to be fair to Mancienne he was injured for a long time.

The passing stat means nothing Makelele had stats similar to that every game, you can't really judge him off that, saying that he was very poor last night.

I don't think he's amazing, but to be fair to Mancienne he was injured for a long time.

The passing stat means nothing Makelele had stats similar to that every game, you can't really judge him off that, saying that he was very poor last night.

that is true, but Makelele was supreme at reading play, and also finding the cm ahead of him. He was a fulcrum, perfectly distributing the ball from the defence to the more creative players. If only Manicienne was that player...

I smell jealousy. It'd true that he's overpriced but good english players are in abundunce so thats why

a·bun·dance

–noun 1. an extremely plentiful or oversufficient quantity or supply: an abundance of grain.

2. overflowing fullness: abundance of theheart.

3. affluence; wealth: the enjoyment of abundance.

wrong word,

low supply of good english footballing talent then ;)