Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
Anyone remember the glitch where you got on a Lapras and rode along the edge of the Volcano island, and you got that wierd monster and if you caught him you got like unlimited rare candys and all your Pokemon moved up levels quicker! XD

yeah i remember that dmf, His name was misingno or something like that and he was over level 100....i miss my pokemon games.loved them as a kid!

What is that?

PokéWalker is a new bit of hardware which is said to be bundled in with Pokémon Heart Gold & Soul Silver. This bit of hardware is special in that it will allow you to transfer one Pokémon from your HeartGold & Soul Silver games onto Pokéwalker. As PokéWalker is a pedometre, when you walk about, your Pokémon will slowly raise level and happiness. This will allow you to raise your Pokémon as you go about your daily lives.
However, that is not all. As you play on your PokéWalker, you will occassionally come across mini-games of sorts. These mini-games will also have an effect on your Heart Gold & Soul Silver games. One includes finding of items while you're walking. These include items such as Potions. You will also sometimes come across wild Pokémon while you play.

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/pokewalker.shtml

Ok guys and girls. Time for me to rediscover my youth and plunge back into the world of Pokemon! :P

Soo.. who's ordered their copy of Pokemon? :P

Comes out Friday, ordered mine on Monday, business class delivery so it might get here on Friday I hope, or maybe even tomorrow if I'm lucky as they sometimes give you the game a day early for pre-ordering :D SoulSilver ftw.

I don't have a Nintendo DS, or I would have ordered it.

Might get one if I get some money in.

I have recently started playing again, anyone know how I get the Silph Scope on Red (original)?

I have recently started playing again, anyone know how I get the Silph Scope on Red (original)?

From what I looked up on the net you have to ' battle Team Rocket at the Silph Co. When you reach the top floor after a few mind-racking situations you must battle the Team Rock Leader. Once you win you will get the Silph Scope and a Master Ball'

Good luck :)

Have you watched the animé on tv? Check this guy's post on the bungie forums about it. Stumble across it. He does a complete analysis of the animé series. N.B will ruin your childhood if you grew up with with pokemon (like me lol).

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/4Xsy6Q/www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx%3FpostID%3D26220680%26postRepeater1-p%3D1

Edit: Warning about length. Took me about a 15 mins to read. So don't say your weren't warned. Well worth it though

Nobody actually read this did they?:'(

quick question, im trying to get a nintendo ds lite, can you play original game boy games on there like pokemon yellow?

quick question, im trying to get a nintendo ds lite, can you play original game boy games on there like pokemon yellow?

I think so, there is the GBA slot at the back, so I would assume you can play the old 'brick sized' GB games

so youre playing a game boy colour game on the nintendo ds lite?, coz i just went on the internet and they said you can't. :S

Is it possible to play Game Boy and Game Boy Color games with the Nintendo DS Lite?
No, apart from Nintendo DS Lite games, the Nintendo DS Lite can only play Game Boy Advance games in single player mode.

Thats what it says on the nintendo website :S

Last edited:
Quite enjoying SoulSilver so far :P

I've beat the first two gym's easily really, and I've got a Lvl 17 Pidgey, Lvl 18 Quilava (evolved from that Cyndaquil thing), Rattata Lvl 15 and Lvl 16 Flaffy. Quite easy so far but gets harder to keep all of the Pokemon at equal levels as you get higher.

Back