Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
You guys are convincing me to purchase not only HeartGold or SoulSilver... but a DS to play them on as well. :@

I would usually just emulate the games, but I'd like to do some WiFi battling. Think I'll head into town next week and try and find somewhere they aren't out of stock.

You guys are convincing me to purchase not only HeartGold or SoulSilver... but a DS to play them on as well. :@

I would usually just emulate the games, but I'd like to do some WiFi battling. Think I'll head into town next week and try and find somewhere they aren't out of stock.

If you get one of the old DS's not a new model, you could get one for about £30 - 40. My mate has done what your going to do and got his DS for £33 from HMV and it was a new one. (A)

Well, I'd like to get the DS Lite, as I want to be able to play the Game Boy / GBA games along with DS cartridges.

Unless the old DS' play the Game Boy games, but I don't think they do.

Well, I'd like to get the DS Lite, as I want to be able to play the Game Boy / GBA games along with DS cartridges.

Unless the old DS' play the Game Boy games, but I don't think they do.

They do, i have a old DS and i play old Game Boy games, like Pokemon Leaf Green that is for Game Boy, and I'm playing that on my DS, and i have Need For Speed 1 and 2 which are Game Boy games, which i play on my DS.

Awesome. Then I think I'll pick up an old model. Cheers Danny.

Awesome. Then I think I'll pick up an old model. Cheers Danny.

Also, with the DS Lite if you drop it you'll end up breaking it, but I've dropped mine around 100 times since I've had it, and i got mind about a year ago and it still works fine.

The problem with the DS Lite, is that the thing is square... so its awkward for handling if you want comfortability then get the original DS

On another note I went to the pokethon battle dome thingy, and I have to say, I was plesently suprised with it. Its alot of fun and it actualy requires some form of skill... which is rare for a pokemon game in all honesty unless your playing the N64 or GameCUbe versions :D

SoulSilver or HeartGold? im not sure which one to buy :S

SoulSilver or HeartGold? im not sure which one to buy :S
Doesn't really make much of a difference tbh. Only a few Pokemon you can't catch on each version, and obviously on Gold you get Ho-Oh, and on Silver you get Lugia :)

I'm just downloading ruby rom for emulator, going to try it out, i suppose its something different :)

Doesn't really make much of a difference tbh. Only a few Pokemon you can't catch on each version, and obviously on Gold you get Ho-Oh, and on Silver you get Lugia :)

oh okay :), what nintendo ds do you have?

I just downloaded ruby on emulator, looks niceeee, some new pokemon for me too :)

Josh, google 'visual boy advance' extract it, then type in google, 'pokemon red rom' for instance then download that and extract then go on visual boy advance once extracted and open up ur pokemon :)

There winrar files if you dont already have it btw

Just downloaded SoulSilver on emulator for pc, haven't played a Pokemon game in agessssssss.

ok im on pokemon red, any reason its giong through all the ******* POKEMON AT THE START!!!!!!!11

I didnt know u could get DS rom games on emulator? :O

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Josh you need to press Z, that represents A and X represents B like a DS/Gameboy and enter is START

now it says some writing the professor is sayin, how do iI scroll down?

Back