Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
Was tidying up my room today, and found Pokemon Leaf Green, and my old Nintendo DS (6)

Quite enjoying SoulSilver so far :P

I've beat the first two gym's easily really, and I've got a Lvl 17 Pidgey, Lvl 18 Quilava (evolved from that Cyndaquil thing), Rattata Lvl 15 and Lvl 16 Flaffy. Quite easy so far but gets harder to keep all of the Pokemon at equal levels as you get higher.

the 3rd gym is soo annoying, i hd to raise my pideotto thingy to level 23 and my quilava to level 23 as well.. i also had to teach my bird thing that roost tm from the 1st gym and it took me like... 25 attempts!!

I might get SoulSilver, Haven't decided yet. Would you guy's recommend it then?

yeah! it is so much better than the original silver ... no idea why... just is

Yeah SoulSilver is sweet mate, defo worth getting.

And yeah madman, I'm gonna level up all my Pokemon to like Lvl 23+, hopefully I can do it first time.

I got it on Thursday up to the third Gym, but i'm trying to get mine to level 20 at least. My Slowpoke is aces. I got the guide so if anyone wants to know how to get a certain Pokémon or anything, feel free.

pre ordered it from Amazon... still not distributed. right waste of time.

Is SoulSilver worth getting?

You all made me play Emerald again XD

4lvl 100's (H)

I will get it, I have to, I just bought my first car, petrol is a *****, so is insurance, BUT I VOW TO GET THIS! :@

Max, trust if you have a male pokemon, like my quilava then miltank will just destroy you with attract!

I think I'll finish off Platinum (i'm just heading to the Elite 4 thing) and then start one of these new Silver/Gold ones. They seem to be getting good reviews from you guys :)

Lol, when i was doing diamond, i was crying at the elite 4 stage... then again... my pokemon were like level 55 :)

I think I'll finish off Platinum (i'm just heading to the Elite 4 thing) and then start one of these new Silver/Gold ones. They seem to be getting good reviews from you guys :)

yeah, they are really good. I already have Soul Silver but I haven't started yet has I'm transfering Chikorita and Totodile to Platinum. Then I will start with Cyndaquil.

My Quilava is female :D

Oh My God, you are so lucky!! i was sitting in my bed playing it last night after MOTD and the league show, and i was almost in tears when i kept loosing.. but i taught my bird thingy roost and cause miltank has the milk bottle move (same as roost but for cows :D) it went on for like 30 mins.. i almost ran out of battery lmao!!

Last edited:
i dont know about celbi but mew-two isnt... in the retro ones like pokemon red blue and yellow, after winning the pokemon league you just needed to go into the champions cave by cerilian (how ever its spelt... the one that misty runs) and bang hes there... when you get to him that is :D

Back