Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
Doesn't really make much of a difference tbh. Only a few Pokemon you can't catch on each version, and obviously on Gold you get Ho-Oh, and on Silver you get Lugia :)

I think I am gunna go silver when I get it, gunna order it now.

Anyone know where to catch a Cubone/Marowak in Johto? Could really do with one, having a few problems with this Miltank at the 3rd gym.

Anyone know where to catch a Cubone/Marowak in Johto? Could really do with one, having a few problems with this Miltank at the 3rd gym.

LOL i told you, yoy would ;) what is happening to you??

LOL i told you, yoy would ;) what is happening to you??
Well I can own the Clefairy in one hit with Quilava's fire wheel, so that's easy, but it's clear to see why the word 'tank' is in Miltank's name, he's unbeatable :( I get him to like half HP and he uses the milk bottle move and heals, and I use Flaffy to paralyse him, and he heals himself with some berry, so I do it again so I always hit first and then after a few ThunderShocks Flaffy gets owned, Rattata get bummed although his Hyper Fang does decent damage, I've just evolved him to Raticate now. Pidgeotto's defence is quite poor so he gets owned by Rollout, and Quilava gets killed by Rollout in two hits and he's Lvl 21.

So yeah, I just need to level up more and find a fighting type Pokemon :)

Well I can own the Clefairy in one hit with Quilava's fire wheel, so that's easy, but it's clear to see why the word 'tank' is in Miltank's name, he's unbeatable :( I get him to like half HP and he uses the milk bottle move and heals, and I use Flaffy to paralyse him, and he heals himself with some berry, so I do it again so I always hit first and then after a few ThunderShocks Flaffy gets owned, Rattata get bummed although his Hyper Fang does decent damage, I've just evolved him to Raticate now. Pidgeotto's defence is quite poor so he gets owned by Rollout, and Quilava gets killed by Rollout in two hits and he's Lvl 21.

So yeah, I just need to level up more and find a fighting type Pokemon :)

Mate, seriously, teach Pigeotto roost, get Quilava and Pigeotto to level 23 or 24, Quilava owns Clefairy like you said, then keep using Quick Attack on Miltank untill Quilaval is dead, then get Pigeotto to Quick Attack and then use Roost when you get 20- health.. thats how I did it cause finding a fighting pokemon, is tough...

Isn't 'Rollout' an earth-type move? Which is super-effective against fire-type Pokémon whether they are male or female.

Seems the 3rd gym is a nuisance for those who choose fire-types.

Isn't 'Rollout' an earth-type move? Which is super-effective against fire-type Pokémon whether they are male or female.

Unfortunantly yeah it is, and it knocks ut Pigeotto fast too.. but with roost, depending on the level (mine was level 23) gained 33 health back when ever I used it :) thats how I beat her

It's always been.Keeps using milk drink and super potion,****** everyone off

Mate, seriously, teach Pigeotto roost, get Quilava and Pigeotto to level 23 or 24, Quilava owns Clefairy like you said, then keep using Quick Attack on Miltank untill Quilaval is dead, then get Pigeotto to Quick Attack and then use Roost when you get 20- health.. thats how I did it cause finding a fighting pokemon, is tough...
Yeah Pidgeotto has already got roost, had it for a while I think after I got the TM for it.

And okay, I'll try that. I'll try it with everyone at about Lvl 21 first, and then go again. Doesn't Pidgeotto learn Twister at like level 21/22?

Yeah Pidgeotto has already got roost, had it for a while I think after I got the TM for it.

And okay, I'll try that. I'll try it with everyone at about Lvl 21 first, and then go again. Doesn't Pidgeotto learn Twister at like level 21/22?

Twister is a pitiful move at low levels, dont teach it.. it takes like 5 health from Miltank if that.. seriously dont learn that move

I am definitely going to get a DS and one of these. Which version do you guys have, HG or SS? So I can get the opposite to the majority which'll make trading for all of the required ones easier.

Me personally I have SS, but the only difference in them is in SS you get Lugia and in HG you get Ho-Ho

For some reason, I imagine most people on here have got SoulSilver, as the name is better, in my opinion.

lol, the only reason i got it was cause it was the 1st one i grabbed on the shelf :D

I'm happy playing Leaf Green! Once I've completed that, I may get SS or HG. (H)

Back