Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
I had fire red, I gotta say... that game was annoying!! I was waiting for electric blue to come out or something lmao

Is there any way I can get SoulSilver on PC (Rom)?

search for SS roms in google... and meh Ho-Oh is ok but Lugia is awesome!

lol smooth... mines level 18 ? or something i used Clefairy in teh gym to boost him up :D

Ordered my SS, and my DSi XL, should be a laugh.

You can get Ho-oh and Lugia in both, but in SoulSilver you can get Lugia earlier, at level 45, and Ho-oh later at level 70.
In HeartGold it is reversed.

You'd expect it to be the other way around, but anyway, thats how it is.
Also - Lugia is better k? Good =)

So you can do trades like, over the internet? or does it have to be with someone near you?

Im not too sure at the moment im trying to get the game complete, but more than likley... I will look tomorrow and tell you... unless somebody does before now :D

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

So you can do trades like, over the internet? or does it have to be with someone near you?

Yeah you can... when you get to the 4th gym, go into the pokemon centre and Bill will come and talk to you...

Max, when you do the 4th gym make sure your packing some psychic pokemon or Togepi as he has Extrasenory rips the ghosts apart... also take some awakenings :)

You just need a person's ID number and you can connect wirelessly with them. 8-|

Best squad I ever had was on ruby, it was:

Marshtomp, level 74;
Groudon, 78;
Gardevoir, 73;
Cacturne, 72;
Salamence, 75;
Hariyama, 76.

I always remember cause it was the best I had ever done. :)

Might go back and play it now...

SS is better in my opinion you get that stupid owl, hoothoot that keeps popping up :@
Sentret FTW :D

I'm so tempted to dip into my bank and buy this :(

Last edited:
Back