Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
But it makes no sense, Ditto must have transformed into an Eevee and got it on.... thats disgusting... i wonder if the real Eevee felt any jelly...

It is pretty ****** up really, but uno, its how pokemon is these days.. sick. ;)

Teaching kids about Injected Plastic is jsut wrong.. i wonder if they got kinky lmao

I am not being funny, but wont that make it well easy to fill your pokedex?

That's the only reason they bring out 2 versions of the game...so people buy them both and trade with each other as some Pokémon or version exclusive.

You just need a person's ID number and you can connect wirelessly with them. 8-|

...and a legitimate version of the game (no R4 cards etc..) (A)

Argh, images in my head, haha, Well atleast it means you can have a few different eevee's so you can uno, evolve them, pitty for Ditto, its basically just a ****, donating it's eggs! :P

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

That's the only reason they bring out 2 versions of the game...so people buy them both and trade with each other as some Pokémon or version exclusive.

Yeah I know that, but with being able to pretty much trade with thousands of people it shouldnt take long to get them all, unlike in oldschool red, where you had to trade with your mates and that and it took quite a while of running around one area to pick up that one rare pokemon..

Its more like Eevee is the one sleeping around, its a she lmao i wonder how many kids bill got with her...

Yeah I know that, but with being able to pretty much trade with thousands of people it shouldnt take long to get them all, unlike in oldschool red, where you had to trade with your mates and that and it took quite a while of running around one area to pick up that one rare pokemon..

Oh right. Yeah i understand now. It will make it easier. But then again I think it's handy for the older Pokémon generation who don't have friends with a DS.

Oh right. Yeah i understand now. It will make it easier. But then again I think it's handy for the older Pokémon generation who don't have friends with a DS.

Like meeee, only my cousin has a DS that I know, well a DS and pokemon, and then there is you guys! ;)

Question, I have actually been thinking about get the New DS XL and this being one of the games however I am wondering whats the diffrents to the new pokemon games compared to the older ones like gold silver etc...?

There different by being a different engine and being a bit 3d

Well, seeing as this trading wireless thing can work now, I think I'm going to catch an Abra (or try to) and then evolve it to Kadabra, then trade it so it evolves and trade it back :P

Reading these posts made me want to play pokemon again, so i got and old Gameboy SP and got Pokemon Gold as i had never played it before. Loving it at the moment! Going to get one of the advance games after, like Ruby...

Im going to blockbusters to buy it after my dinner :D cant wait

Isit better than the diamond and pearl 3d engine? wasnt a fan of them

I am not being funny, but wont that make it well easy to fill your pokedex?

If you can get a lot of them from other people, then yes it's easier than filling it yourself.

Remember though, you can't fill a Pokédex on your own anyway. Some Pokémon that are on Red version, for example, don't appear on Blue. This may have changed in the HG and SS versions, but I assume the same still applies.

im enjoying the game, i started again to be at a par with my friends who had just got the game, thus far ive been playing an hour and am training slowly, have a lvl 9 hoothoot and a level 11 cyndaquil

Back