Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
im enjoying the game, i started again to be at a par with my friends who had just got the game, thus far ive been playing an hour and am training slowly, have a lvl 9 hoothoot and a level 11 cyndaquil
I'd ditch the Hoothoot for a Pidgey tbh, seeing as Pidgeot > Noctowl.

i over used pidgey on my leaf green file and found it boring, want a different challenge, thanks for the advice anyhow

I caught a HootHoot, at level 4, but ive never used it... its sitting in my box :D

Hoothoots are annoying. My game corrupted,so my team is at the 2nd gym,Two level 6,and 8 slowpokes, Lv 16 Mareep, my main water one level 18, Level 4 Togepi and an Eevee i traded from my old game,level 12. In the process of training them up to a certain point like i always do before a Gym.Level 15 is my minimum for this Gym

Gonna go on my DS now and play some Pokemon :$ Hopefully I can beat this ****** Miltank.

Is the pokewalker actually worth using? I ust got SS and need to know lol, it sounds sad to walk around with it too ¬¬

At the moment I am in the lighthouse city... just going through the light house :( taking forever!!

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Max just remember to use Roost below 20 health :D

I'm now entering Goldenrod Gym, will see if I manage to get past Miltank...

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

btw, at which level is it?

Lol, the Miltank is epic if you have male pokemon... thats what got me, my Quilava is male... got destroyed by attract :(

I still can't decide who to start with :@, Totodile or Chikorita, Quilava is too easy hes much too powerful

If you want an easy one to raise go with Chikorita, If you want a powerful one go with Cyndiquil or if you want an annoying one... go with Totodile... :D

Castro... I never tried this... but maybe when the Miltank uses attract switch them... it may work but i highly doubt it :(

If you want an easy one to raise go with Chikorita, If you want a powerful one go with Cyndiquil or if you want an annoying one... go with Totodile... :D

Castro... I never tried this... but maybe when the Miltank uses attract switch them... it may work but i highly doubt it :(

Defeated her right now. In fact, it was quite easy, and lucky has my quilava got a critical hit leaving her in the red zone. then I just had to tackle her... but thanks

yeah i will admit it, i have started playing pokemon and am enjoying it!

lol thats odd, on my game, when ever she was in the yellow she used milk drink thingy... got so annoyed!!

yeah, that happened some 4 times before that, but then maybe she was annoyed of the battle and let the cow die :P

Back