Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
lol i like the play on words "let the cow die" before i beat her, i had no money and was almost in tears... for the 4th gym..... use a psychic pokemon.. with psychic moves... kills them in one shot... if you have a decent enough level..

lol i like the play on words "let the cow die" before i beat her, i had no money and was almost in tears... for the 4th gym..... use a psychic pokemon.. with psychic moves... kills them in one shot... if you have a decent enough level..

yeah, but I don't think I will have problems on the next gym... At least I hope so...

As long as you have alot of Awakening's and dont use Normal type moves, like Tackle and Quick Attack youll be all gravy!

Just beat Miltank finally, all I used was my Lvl 21 Flaaffy :D Owned it completely.

Pokemon going towards the 4th gym are.. Raticate Lvl 21, Flaaffy Lvl 21, Pidgeotto Lvl 21 and Quilava Lvl 22 :) Need to do some training..

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 AM ----------

My mind has completely gone blank..

Can someone remind me how to get the 4th gym leader to return to the gym, as he's in the burnt tower at the moment and I can't get up there until I get the 4th badge..?

all this has made me get my DS and start playing Fire Red lol as i do not have Heart Gold or soul sliver yet :(

Miltank's ****! Just catch an Abra and trade it for a Machop with the guy beside the TM counter in the Giant Mart. Machop will 4/5 times be a girl too. Very easy to train a fighting pokemon in an area where most wild pokemon are normal type....

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

Or just catch a Geodude early and it should be a Graveler when face the 4th gym with a very nice move known as Magnitude.

Just done the burned tower thing with the 3 legendaries running off.

Getting ready for the 4th gym now. My Pokemon are from Lvl 21-23, hopefully can pull it off 1st time.

What Pokemon you got?

And BTW, is this the classic Silver and Gold we're talking about or the new flashy ones???

What Pokemon you got?

And BTW, is this the classic Silver and Gold we're talking about or the new flashy ones???
Nah this is the new one I'm talking about.

Pokemon are..

Raticate Lvl 22, Quilava Lvl 23, Flaaffy Lvl 23, Pidgeotto Lvl 21 (Close to 22) and Sudowoodo Lvl 22.

Good mix, could do with a psychic type, but Raticate can use Bite and Sucker Punch which owns Ghost types (H)

I hate Sudowoodo,it's really terrible in the more intense bits of the game. Plus it's no Snorlax, let's not lie :D You can just run from it and it goes away :S but i decided to **** it instead. Flaafy's good,i have one, it paralyses some Pokémon that attack it.Also, can someone please re-name this Pokémon ?

Meh, just got Sudowoodo until I can find another good pokemon really. Plus he's rock so he's good against Electric and flying types which I'm a bit weak against.

Congrads max, Sudowoodo is epic when you need a strong pokemon in the early stages.. after though..... forget it :D

Anyone seen the godawful new HG/SS advert?
"My favourite Pokemon was Chansey it was the healing Pokemon and it..."
GET BETTER ACTORS PLZ.

max you have raticate, he was a pile of **** on leaf green, he any good on this one?

max you have raticate, he was a pile of **** on leaf green, he any good on this one?
He's alright for the first 3/4 gym's maybe, after that unless you give him some epic moves, he will probably fail.

Anyone seen the godawful new HG/SS advert?
"My favourite Pokemon was Chansey it was the healing Pokemon and it..."
GET BETTER ACTORS PLZ.

Wasn't that just on after the Man Utd game?!

About to fight the 4th gym leader, got a feeling I'll get raped. :S

Back