Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
I :wub: Flaaffy ^^)

Beat the 4th gym leader, forgot my awakenings though so made it harder than it needed to be XD Flaaffy single handedly took out 2 Haunters and the Gengar :) Thunder Wave ftw.

Gonna get a Gastly now I think, and teach it Shadow Ball :D

Right now heading to Olivine, with 4 badges. Morty was though, a Gengar's Shadow Ball took half my Quilava's HP...

am going slowly through the game so i dont bore myself, have been playing fm today mainly so only got 1 and a half hours played, only beat 1 gym, got rock smash from the fat dude, and i also got flash

i still play pokemon on my gameboy color :D i only have red and blue, i could not be arsed with all the new ones! red is complete with all 151 pokemon and i wont touch it lol, its sacred! i restarted my blue not long ago, just wiped the floor with lt. surge earlier :)

Just caught a Tauros and I'm gonna try and get a Gastly now :D

Right now at Mahogany Town at the Rocket HQ. Already caught the red Gyarados. Weakening it is easy, but it is really though to catch it. Spent 13 Ultra Balls.

Just went and bought a black DS Lite and a copy of Pokémon HeartGold.

Time to play. :)

Lol, when I did the 4th gym, i used pigeotto.. so shadow ball didnt affect me... and i think Suicine is stalking me!!!!!

Ditto and Eevee had another egg :(

Has anybody ever collected all the pokemon without cheating?

Has anybody ever collected all the pokemon without cheating?

I did on Red, cos my brother had blue, we spent ages catching them all, and all you got at the end was a wank certificate ingame from some bloke at the top of some building.

I might try on the new one, but time will tell. :)

Every pokemon? you gotta be joking right? I think everybody cheated at one point... other than Dunc :P

Also is it true you can link up WiFi through Emulators such as VBA?

Every pokemon? you gotta be joking right? I think everybody cheated at one point... other than Dunc :P

Yeah, but tbh, that was a time that included doing a road trip from New York (where we lived) to New Orleans and then back, and then to Ottowa and back, So I had ALOT of spare time with my brother in the car! :)

Also is it true you can link up WiFi through Emulators such as VBA?

There didn't used to be support for this when I used emulators a few months back. I know that some people were working on it though, so it may be possible now.

Yeah, but tbh, that was a time that included doing a road trip from New York (where we lived) to New Orleans and then back, and then to Ottowa and back, So I had ALOT of spare time with my brother in the car! :)

How on earth did you not get mad??!?!

How on earth did you not get mad??!?!

Thats where pokemon came into my life! ;)

..and of course we didn't just drive none stop, we stopped at places to look around, stayed in South Carolina for a week aswell at some place called Kiwa Island (sp?). We also had quite a big car, so it wasn't uncomfortable, and aswell as pokemon, I had a Creative Zen 30GB MP3 player, which as I remember, was about the size of a brick!

Back