Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
If you chose Cyndaquil, Pryce is the easiest leader after Falkner and Bugsy. Defeated him really easily, Piloswine fainted after a Lava Plume...

I've just beaten the first gym leader, Falkner, and my main three Pokémon are level 13 now; Totodile, Pidgey and Rattata.

Giving it a break now as I have coursework to finish before I head back south tomorrow.

Downloaded an emulator, and visited Pokemon Blue last night, absoulutly brilliant. Only pokemon game I ever played. Going to download a newer one, then re-evaluate :D

Has anybody ever collected all the pokemon without cheating?

yep, on my red. i have 2 gb color's and a link lead, i got every one i could from red, then worked through blue and transferred them over to my red, its the only way to do it, as some pokemon cant be caught on different colour games. only cheating i did was to get mew, the 151st pokemon, but got the normal 150 properly. the things i could have done with my life instead... lol :D

edit - haha nice to know you like my terminoligy for things :)

I cannot get past the **** Steelix, that Jasmine uses, this is driving me mad!!!!!!!

best thing about it is giving them nicknames. pikashit, psydick, tentacunt.... so much potential

Love that, as soon as i get out of ilex forest into goldenrod, I throw a fast ball straight away before i let the Abra get away full well knowing i prob wouldnt catch but i did (H)

I cannot get past the **** Steelix, that Jasmine uses, this is driving me mad!!!!!!!
Level up your Quilava a lot, remember it's weak vs fire type moves :)

I'm just levelling up my Pokemon at the moment before the 5th gym, as their all level 22-25 atm, apart from Tauros who is like level 16 lol. Will get him higher though, got a beasty attack,

Primape is esay, but that poliwrath OH MY GOD HARD MUCH?! worse than miltank!!!!! thanks for the tip :)

Completed all the 8 badges!! I'm now stuck at Lugia's spot, Whirl Islands. I just keep getting lost! Besides, all my team is underleveled to face her, they are all at level 39/40 and she's at 45...

Is there any way to trade pokemon using roms on the same PC?

Some of my friends have completed the first 8 gyms and the 2nd 8 gyms also, and they have all the legendary pokemon, so sad, how can anyone have fun like that

i have completed the game 10 times it is so easy and i am on pokemon diamond(H)

Back