Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
No this is sad... Ive got a cold... so last night cause i couldnt sleep i decided to go on SS and... i went on at 1.30.. didnt finish till 6.55 this morn... im shattered :(

****, I just can't catch Lugia! It's the third time and or she kills herself with that Struggle move or I run out of Ultra Balls and have to restart the battle...

No this is sad... Ive got a cold... so last night cause i couldnt sleep i decided to go on SS and... i went on at 1.30.. didnt finish till 6.55 this morn... im shattered :(

You are a true Pokemon Trainer :wub:

i've recently gotten back into pokemon games, i've been re-playing Ruby (don't judge me, my version of Silver doesn't work properly) and its pretty addicting.

im thinking about getting SoulSilver (ugh, could they have gotten a girlier name...) soon, since i've seen my brother play the HeartGold version and it looks cool.

I'm planning to get back to playing this tonight. Had a big coursework deadline but I'm done for Easter now. :)

O god, I caught an Abra level 10, put in day care forgetting you dont learn moves in there, it comes out 9 levels better, so I have to put it out then take it in, put out another pokemon so it gets XP ¬_¬
Now its level 22, learnt a **** move, gotta wait 2 more levels till learns a move that can actually hurt someone!!!
Anyone recommend a good fire pokemon i can catch, except Vulpix?

O god, I caught an Abra level 10, put in day care forgetting you dont learn moves in there, it comes out 9 levels better, so I have to put it out then take it in, put out another pokemon so it gets XP ¬_¬
Now its level 22, learnt a **** move, gotta wait 2 more levels till learns a move that can actually hurt someone!!!
Anyone recommend a good fire pokemon i can catch, except Vulpix?

Abra should have evolved by now (level 16) and Kadabra's first move is Confusion.

Just got SS, about to enter Union Cave thingy, squad is:

Togepi, 6
Spearow, 6
Geodude, 14
Totodile, 10
Mareep, 14
Bellsprout, 10

I was hoping to catch a Growlithe, as I always did on Crystal when I got Chikorita or Totodile, but I couldn't find one. Can you get them on SS??

Not sure if you can catch Growlithe's, I'll try and find out for you. :)

Just gone through all the lighthouse **** in Olivine City, and my team is like this, but needs improvement still for the next gym..

Quilava Lvl 26
Tauros Lvl 25 (immense, so strong in his attack)
Pidgeotto Lvl 26 (is good but needs a strong move to KO)
Raticate Lvl 25 (To be replaced by a water type soon)
Flaaffy Lvl 25
Sudowoodo Lvl 25 (Looking for a better Pokemon than him tbh.)

Team is okay, but all need to get to 30 before I try and beat the Olivine gym.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Just checked about Growlithe, you can only catch him on HeartGold, so you'll need to trade someone for him.

If you ever need to check things like that, use this website, I found it yesterday and it's pretty good. http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/ Basically all you do is select the Pokemon you want to check from the lists, and it shows at what levels it will learn moves, when it evolves and where you can catch the pokemon etc, quite helpful :)

Ah the good days of Pokemon. Remember playing Pokemon Gold on the old pc. Managed to get raikou. He was a beast.

Could anyone send links to a good ROM and some games?

Not sure if you can catch Growlithe's, I'll try and find out for you. :)

Just gone through all the lighthouse **** in Olivine City, and my team is like this, but needs improvement still for the next gym..

Quilava Lvl 26
Tauros Lvl 25 (immense, so strong in his attack)
Pidgeotto Lvl 26 (is good but needs a strong move to KO)
Raticate Lvl 25 (To be replaced by a water type soon)
Flaaffy Lvl 25
Sudowoodo Lvl 25 (Looking for a better Pokemon than him tbh.)

Team is okay, but all need to get to 30 before I try and beat the Olivine gym.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Just checked about Growlithe, you can only catch him on HeartGold, so you'll need to trade someone for him.

If you ever need to check things like that, use this website, I found it yesterday and it's pretty good. http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/ Basically all you do is select the Pokemon you want to check from the lists, and it shows at what levels it will learn moves, when it evolves and where you can catch the pokemon etc, quite helpful :)

**** about Growlithe, he's my favorite Pokemon... Cheers for finding out.

Fearow's a far better bird pokemon than Pigeot. I always go for him.

Lol, I left my Togepi in the day care as soon as I got in Goldenrod a while ago, just came back to check on him and he's level 26 now, and he was level 7 when I left him. *Deposits Raticate and withdraws Togepi* ;)

Also just got the Eevee, now going to find the Soothe Bell and make him happy this morning and level him up so he hopefully turns into Espeon ^^)

Literally just got my DS and Pokemon, so just loading it up, might holiday a few seasons of FM today while i play this :)

Just wondering, is it worth paying £150 or a brand new DSi and this?

I might steal my mom's old DS lite and trade that in for some money off (A)

Back