Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
Or just buy pokemon and then use it on the DS lite? would save you like, 120 quid?

my son watches the programs on tv and ive grown quite fond of Pikachu lol but Charizard is awesome

Trying to evolve my Eevee into an Espeon with the happiness thing, got the happiness rated and it's between 100-149, but it needs to be 220 for it to evolve so a bit of work to do there.

Just been levelling him up and Raikou (legendary dog thing) appeared, fled straight away though :'(

did you put Eevee in daycare with a Ditto? get 7 eggs for the 7 evolutions ;)

Trying to evolve my Eevee into an Espeon with the happiness thing, got the happiness rated and it's between 100-149, but it needs to be 220 for it to evolve so a bit of work to do there.

Just been levelling him up and Raikou (legendary dog thing) appeared, fled straight away though :'(

****, those dogs are freaking hard to catch, I have got one badge, have a lvl 13 Onix and lvl 14 Chikorita, just working my way down to the 2nd gym.

Eevee's level 25 now, still no evolution though through happiness.

Going to buy him some protein (cost's something crazy like 9800 which is way too much on this game) to make him happy and hopefully level him up.

Playing it non stop today.

Just about to face Jasmine with:

Ninetails, 39;
Feraligatr, 38;
Stantler, 37;
Victreebell, 37;
Ampharos, 37;
Fearow, 36.

Addicted... AGAIN!

I've not been playing it as much as I'd like, though I've just beaten the 2nd gym leader and my rival again, though both fights were more difficult than I thought they would be.

I think my Pokémon are underlevelled, as I've been focusing on the entire group rather than an individual or just two/three.

Here is my current team:
Totodile - Level 16
Pidgey - Level 17
Mareep - Level 16
Bellsprout - Level 16
Rattata - Level 16
Togepi - Level 17

Bugsy's Scyther especially was tricky, with that **** U-Turn move he does... it kept one-shotting my Pokémon!

Lol, I had a level 21 Fearow by that point, so I was one-shotting him :P

I think I'm going to level up my team substantially before the next 'major' battle.

Yeh, I'd get all of them level 22 before facing Whitney (but that's just me)... Unless you trade a Drowzee for a Machop with the guy at the back of the TM floor of the mart. I Mauled Miltank with a level 17 Machop.

Just bought a Protein and a HP UP, costing around 19000, way to much. :S

If my Eevee doesn't evolve after that, I'm gonna sit in a corner :(

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Eevee evolved into Umbreon after I gave him the Protein and HP Up and then levelled him up once more ^^)

That's 3 hours work done :$

Bought SoulSilver today. Just started playing, which starter pokemon should I pick?

I recommend Mareep/Flaafy to everyone, it's so useful.
I gotten my Espeon and Togetic today :D
My team's currently, in Eceruteak city:
Espeon- level 25
Croconaw-level 24
Flaafy-level 22
Vulpix-level 18
Slowpoke-level 17
Togetic-level 18

How long did it take you to get Togepi to evolve with the happiness thing? Took my Eevee ages :S

Is this the new game everyone is playing?
If so, how different is it from Gold & Silver, like is there any added features etc.. ?

How long did it take you to get Togepi to evolve with the happiness thing? Took my Eevee ages :S

Gave it a Sooth Bell to hold, gave it a make-over, gave it stat increasing things from Mall.Battled with it,and made it follow me.It took less time than my Evee,'bout two/three hours less. It goes really happy in your Pokéwalker though too.

Back