Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
Gave it a Sooth Bell to hold, gave it a make-over, gave it stat increasing things from Mall.Battled with it,and made it follow me.It took less time than my Evee,'bout two/three hours less. It goes really happy in your Pokéwalker though too.
I've tried using this 'Pokewalker' thing, how the **** do you use it?

I've tried using this 'Pokewalker' thing, how the **** do you use it?

Just put your Pokémon into your in-game PC. Then from the main menu click the Connect to Pokéwalker option,then follow the rest of instructions.It's pretty easy to figure out,instruction manual for it too.you have to connect it to your Infared on your Ds, then then put the Clip thing on the back of it on, connect to your belt or something and off you go.(assuming you bought a legal copy).

Cheers mate :)

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

Waheyyy, just caught a level 20 Magikarp by the Olivine City port with a good rod (H) Only need to level it up once, and then it's a Gyarados :D

Cheers mate :)

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

Waheyyy, just caught a level 20 Magikarp by the Olivine City port with a good rod (H) Only need to level it up once, and then it's a Gyarados :D

I'm waiting 'til the lake of Rage for my Gyarados. Just been warned by my cousin that the Gym were you get the flying badge,you need a good Ghost Pokémon.Ghastly i think is the only one.:@I hate ghastly :@

I think before I continue strengthening my team, I might trade my Bellsprout for an Onix in Violet Town and pick up a Ghastly in Sprout Tower. Not sure who I'll swap out apart from Rattata though...

Flying badge, what gym's that at?

I'll just try and stick to my Umbreon.

Cianwood Gym that is.
I'd get the Red Gyrados in the Lake of Rage,instead mate.(K)
Meh, don't care if it's red tbh, just want it to be strong :P Plus if I get it now I can get used to it quicker and I can use it vs the 5th and 6th gyms :)

And I really need a water type at the moment, as I have 2 normal Pokemon in my party, with Tauros and Raticate there, so I'm ditching Raticate and getting Gyarados :P

I am still playing on GBA, cuz I aint got a DS yet......Have played some of the new ones on emulator on PC, they seem fun :)

Got my Gyarados up to level 22 so far, but it takes a while as it takes a lot of XP for this thing to level up which is annoying :S Worth it though.

Raticates ***** anyway, good move. I needed a fire,so i got a Vulpix. I really could do with a decent Grass one. Any recommendations?

I'm waiting 'til the lake of Rage for my Gyarados. Just been warned by my cousin that the Gym were you get the flying badge,you need a good Ghost Pokémon.Ghastly i think is the only one.:@I hate ghastly :@
Haha, Gastly isn't the only one mate :P If my memory serves me, the best one is Misdreavous, pure ghost type, doesn't have the poison element that Gastly has and you don't have to worry about evolving it to make it any better =D

Raticates ***** anyway, good move. I needed a fire,so i got a Vulpix. I really could do with a decent Grass one. Any recommendations?
Yeah I could do with a good grass Pokemon aswell.

Seems there are hardly any decent ones.

Good grass ones are hard to come by. Evolving a bellsprout, then getting it to a good level before using a leaf stone is the a good option, considering the last evolution is awesome.

never realy played it before, but what game would you suggest getting for a first game? :)

never realy played it before, but what game would you suggest getting for a first game? :)

FireRed/LeafGreen

Remakes of the first games, made for GameBoy Advance so will work on DS as well.

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------

Good grass ones are hard to come by. Evolving a bellsprout, then getting it to a good level before using a leaf stone is the a good option, considering the last evolution is awesome.

Victreebel isn't great to be honest. Depending on how far you are, better ones would probably be Oddish and its evolutions (grass/poison type). Evolves late at level 21 though, then needs a sun stone to evolve into Bellossom (pure grass type), or a leaf stone to evolve into Vileplume (grass/poison). Both are good, but Vileplume is more offensive and Bellossom is more defensive.

If you're further in, try and get a Tangela. If you teach it AncientPower and level it up, it becomes Tangrowth, which is miles better than any other grass type, and its a pure grass type as well.

-total Pokemon geek-

Back