Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
About to enter Ice Cave, I'm lovin' this! :)

Fearow, 44;
Feraligatr, 46;
Ninetails, 46;
Victreebell, 45;
Ampheros, 45;
Stantler, 47 (Beast!).

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Victreebel isn't great to be honest. Depending on how far you are, better ones would probably be Oddish and its evolutions (grass/poison type). Evolves late at level 21 though, then needs a sun stone to evolve into Bellossom (pure grass type), or a leaf stone to evolve into Vileplume (grass/poison). Both are good, but Vileplume is more offensive and Bellossom is more defensive.

Victreebell is very good mate, Tangrowth is the only grass pokemon in the game, including Maganium, that I would recommend over it... (Celebi doesn't count)

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

BTW, does anyone know where to get Sunny Day for my Victreebell??

Going on my DS now, think my team are all level 26-27 except Gyarados who is 23, going to level him up though, he just learned dragon rage :)

Thinking about halting for a bit and doing some Eevee-ing myself, get a Flareon and an Espeon... Replace Ninetails and Stantler for them... and Maybe Jolteon for Ampheros. Hmm...

That will take some time though...

I'd say get Umbreon as he is a really good dark type, and you will find it hard to get another dark type as strong, whereas if you get a Espeon, you can easily just get a Alakazam instead for a psychic type :)

& Jolteon sucks compared to Ampharos :P

I'd say get Umbreon as he is a really good dark type, and you will find it hard to get another dark type as strong, whereas if you get a Espeon, you can easily just get a Alakazam instead for a psychic type :)

& Jolteon sucks compared to Ampharos :P

Ah, but my Feraligatr knows Crunch (;)) also I'm sick of Alakazam, I've had him on every single save I have ever had...

Yeah, but I am also tempted now to have an Eevee squad...

If I put my Umbreon in the day care with Ditto, will I still get an Eevee egg..? oO)

I might try but it takes a while for them to make an egg doesn't it?

Okay cool.

Gyarados is level 25 now, but it's going to take 2000xp to get to level 26, gonna take a while :S

After that I'm going to Cianwood.

Well, I now have 7 badges, and my team consists of a lvl 42 Raikou, lvl 35 Red Gyarados, lvl 35 Meganum, lvl 32 Onix, 1 eevee egg I need to hatch, and a lvl 4 Sentret that has the HM's I need but dont want on my main ones.

Raikou took ages to catch, have to run around looking for him, the other Dog thing that runs around I have in the red, but keep waiting to bump into him again, as he has broken free and legged it the last 5 times I have seen him, so just waiting, just doing the radio tower and trying to get 6 eevee eggs. :)

Nice one on catching Raikou, Dunc. How many balls did it take? Did you paralyze/sleep him and get him down to 1 HP?

How did you catch Raikou? Master Ball?

My team is all level 28 now, just about to do the 5th gym.

No what happens is you just do one move, and then he runs off, then you go find him again, and he doesn't regain his HP, so you do another move, and slowely take him down to the red, and then I got lucky with the 1st ultra ball I threw at him. So you just need to wear them down and keep chasing them! :) So yeah just after the fire one now, got him on red health, just need to catch him lol!

EDIT: and for the record, I didn't send him to sleep or anything, he was just on red health. I had been chasing him around the ****** map for hours, considering you have to bike after him, cos if you fly he just runs to the other side of the map.

Think I'll just try and get one with a Master Ball and try and get lucky with the rest :P

I've seen Raikou and Entei so far, not seen Suicine though apart from the storyline parts when you see him and the guy obsessed with Suicine comes.

Raikou is pretty rape, taught it thunder and it just smashes everything. I am a bit confused with the safari zone tho, something about blocks?!

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

I've seen Raikou and Entei so far, not seen Suicine though apart from the storyline parts when you see him and the guy obsessed with Suicine comes.

I have a feeling Suisine will be in a set place, uno cos like there isnt a 'Face' image jumping around the map and it prob has something to do with that guy that bums it.

Can you get to different continents on this game? i cant remember if it was silver and gold you could do that..

Yes,Dunc you go back to the original place from Blue,red and Yellow if my memory serves me.
If I put my Umbreon in the day care with Ditto, will I still get an Eevee egg..? oO)

Yeah you do,no matter what one it is,Unbreon,Jolteon Etc, you will ALWAYS get an Eevee.

Okay sweet I'll do the Eevee thing later.

What level were everyone's Pokemon at the 5th gym? Mine are all 28-29 but I'm not sure if I need to level them up a bit more.

Back