Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
Anyone got a good website where I can download the GBA Emulator from?

Okay sweet I'll do the Eevee thing later.

What level were everyone's Pokemon at the 5th gym? Mine are all 28-29 but I'm not sure if I need to level them up a bit more.

I think mine were around the 33 lvl mark, Well I had a lvl 33 onix and a lvl 33 Meganium, and the lvl 30 Gyarados.. then the others were an egg, a lvl 2 spearow and a lvl 4 Sentret, I got smashed a few times in the 4th gym tho by shadow ball, so I don't think you really need them that high.

Okay sweet I'll do the Eevee thing later.

What level were everyone's Pokemon at the 5th gym? Mine are all 28-29 but I'm not sure if I need to level them up a bit more.

Is that Cianwood? If so the leader has a Lv 29 Primeape and a Lv 31 Poliwrath Btw,

Is that Cianwood? If so the leader has a Lv 29 Primeape and a Lv 31 Poliwrath Btw,
Should be able to take them out, I'll give it a go.

Cheers for the help aswell Dunc :) (forgot to quote your message :$)

Also downloading visual boy advance I have 2 Q's:

1. Any roms going about for SS?
2. Do I need winrar to extract anything?

Thanks in advance

Beat 5th leader pretty easily, and didn't even have any Pokemon at level 30 for the 6th gym and won first time.

Either I'm good at this game or my Pokemon own, either way it's good :$

I'm at Goldenrod now. I've dropped Ghastly from my team for now in place of a HM01-abused Sentret so I didn't have to use one of my main group.

My levels are all between 17-20 on my main 5. I will probably try and take on the Miltank soon enough.

I'm at Goldenrod now. I've dropped Ghastly from my team for now in place of a HM01-abused Sentret so I didn't have to use one of my main group.

My levels are all between 17-20 on my main 5. I will probably try and take on the Miltank soon enough.

You'll have fun! :$ You really need a level 22-24 for Miltank i'd say

Just evolved Flaaffy into Ampharos at level 30 :)

Need to go to the Mahogany gym now, what level are the gym leader's Pokemon?

I have a feeling Suisine will be in a set place, uno cos like there isnt a 'Face' image jumping around the map and it prob has something to do with that guy that bums it.

Can you get to different continents on this game? i cant remember if it was silver and gold you could do that..

SPOILER ALERT!

Suicune is seen in the following places and you must follow it if you wish to capture it. First, it will be found in the north of Cianwood City. After you encounter it there, you will shortly find it outside the entrance of Mt. Mortar in Route 42. Once you find it here, it will leave Johto and head to Kanto where you will see it in Vermillion City soon after you arrive. Next you will see it in Route 14 where it will escape for the final time to be found outside Bill's House in Route 25. This is where you battle Suicune.
(Taken from serebii.net)

Last edited:
Just evolved Flaaffy into Ampharos at level 30 :)

Need to go to the Mahogany gym now, what level are the gym leader's Pokemon?

Brb, let me go get my guide :$
Robsonuting or whatever, colour the letters!

All of my team is level 30 now which I'm happy about :) I found out the 7th gym's highest Pokemon is level 34, and considering the 6th gym's highest Pokemon Steelix at level 35 got raped by my Tauros, this could be a stroll. Quilava should own their ice types.

Also downloading visual boy advance I have 2 Q's:

1. Any roms going about for SS?
2. Do I need winrar to extract anything?

Thanks in advance
Should've said it's for SS XD Since SS is a DS game, it will need no$gba, which is a DS emulator [google it.] There are main problems with no$gba, mainly being that the game itself may end up being slow. Also, it will take a while for you to actually set it up since you have to go through the settings. Finally, the game itself [SS] will be quite large, between 32mb and 1gb I'd imagine.

For your questions;
1. After googling it, YES. There is roms for it. Google soul silver rom and go to the first link. ;)
EDIT: After trying that link, the download is unavailable. However, I did find a good link for you; http://www.filecrop.com/pokemon-heart-gold-rom.html

2. You will need WinRAR to extract the rom. It'll have the file extension .nds for a Nintendo DS game, .gba for a GBA game and .gbc for a Gameboy Colour game.

Again, since it is SS you want, you're best bet is to download no$gba as, again, VBA is limited to GBA games and earlier :)

Last edited:
After this massive thread on Pokemon, and reading it basically every day because it being in the recent threads list.

I have bought a DSI and Pokemon Silver!!!

Im blaming you all :P

I have Max I have! :P

I only did it because i got a great deal on a Red DSI off ebay. 70 quid. There supposed to be like 135 at the cheapest i think :s from what iv saw.

BUT the whole reason... i even looked at them was because of this thread.
I suddenly got the bug back for Pokemon, shocking really.

i still remember loads about it LOL

I was planning on getting Soul Silver yesterday but i never got round to getting it.
Might go and get it on tuesday instead.

I didn't know you could catch all the legendaries from all the games. Thats pretty sweet.

I was planning on getting Soul Silver yesterday but i never got round to getting it.
Might go and get it on tuesday instead.

I didn't know you could catch all the legendaries from all the games. Thats pretty sweet.
Yeah it's pretty good that you can get them all, I think it's the first time you've been able to do it :)

Got all my Pokemon to level 31-32 now, hopefully will be able to beat the 7th gym leader straight away ^^)

Sweet.
Which one, Gold or Silver has the better exclusive Pokemon would you say?

Back