Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
I was planning on getting Soul Silver yesterday but i never got round to getting it.
Might go and get it on tuesday instead.

I didn't know you could catch all the legendaries from all the games. Thats pretty sweet.

The list for Heart Gold Exclusives:
Mankey
Primeape
Growlithe
Arcanine
Spinarak
Ariados
Gligar
Mantine
Phanpy
Donphan
Sableye
Baltoy
Claydol
Kyogre
Mantyke
Gliscor

The list for Soul Silver Exclusives
Vulpix
Ninetales
Meowth
Persian
Ledyba
Ledian
Delibird
Skarmory
Teddiursa
Ursaring
Mawile
Gulpin
Swalot
Groudon

Got that from yahoo.answers :$ Up to you what Pokemon you like more really out of them :)

Mankey is an exclusive? Heart Gold players must be so happy they get that super awesome pokemon whereas Soulsilver get Vulpix and Ninetales.

I think before I continue strengthening my team, I might trade my Bellsprout for an Onix in Violet Town and pick up a Ghastly in Sprout Tower. Not sure who I'll swap out apart from Rattata though...

Get onix, i got him at level 3 now level 24 and is a rock if your pokemon are struggling :)

My team is:

Meganium - 34
Flaffy - 26
Kadabra - 25
Onix - 24
Pidgey - 20

Last edited:
Soul silver has way better exclusives than heartgold imo, and vulpix> mankey

I quite like Growlithe and Arcanine, so if I knew they were exclusive on HG I'd of probably got that, but I'm still going to try and trade someone for one hopefully.

I quite like Growlithe and Arcanine, so if I knew they were exclusive on HG I'd of probably got that, but I'm still going to try and trade someone for one hopefully.

If i knew they were exclusives I would 100% got HeartGold, Growlithe like my favourite

****, I just can't pass through Lance in Indigo Plateau. I defeat easily the other four, but when I get to him his two dragonite just kick me off...

I have now got two badges in Kanto, Beating Misty and Lt. Surge, Working on the others as we speak, I want to catch a Pikachu and get the Charmander from Prof Oak. :) got the starter fire pokemon in an egg I got form my mate, so also trying to hatch that atm. :)

Been playing near enough all day, while eating chocolate and watching the footie (great day off :D)

My party now consists of:

Fearow, 48;
Feraligatr, 47;
Victreebell, 47;
Ampheros, 48;
Flareon; 40;
Eevee, 1.

Currently training Flareon to level 48, tomorrow gonna get my Level 1 just hatched Eevee to like me and get an Espeon.

Not gonna challenge 8th gym until all my party are level 50. Long, boring process...

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

You'll have fun! :$ You really need a level 22-24 for Miltank i'd say

Nah just trade a Drowzee for a Machop with the guy at the back of the TM floor of the giant shop thing, I mauled Whitney with a level 18 Machop and a level 18 Bellsprout (Sleep Powder :))

I'm in Ecruteak Town now, and am levelling up my team before I fight Morty. I currently have the following:

Level 26 Totodile
Level 26 Kadabra
Level 24 Pidgey
Level 24 Bellsprout
Level 24 Onix
Level 24 Mareep

As you can see, I've only evolved Kadabra, as I'm leaving them at their base level to learn their abilities earlier on. Abra only has one move, so I had to evolve it into Kadabra to learn some offensive ones.

I'm interested in doing some trading soon. I need to evolve my Kadabra and Haunter. I can also supply a Growlithe for those interested in exchange for a Vulpix.

I'm in Ecruteak Town now, and am levelling up my team before I fight Morty. I currently have the following:

Level 26 Totodile
Level 26 Kadabra
Level 24 Pidgey
Level 24 Bellsprout
Level 24 Onix
Level 24 Mareep

As you can see, I've only evolved Kadabra, as I'm leaving them at their base level to learn their abilities earlier on. Abra only has one move, so I had to evolve it into Kadabra to learn some offensive ones.

I'm interested in doing some trading soon. I need to evolve my Kadabra and Haunter. I can also supply a Growlithe for those interested in exchange for a Vulpix.

You're much better evolving them so their stats get higher. You'll have much weaker final Evolutions if you leave them at base...

Level 26 Totodile
Level 26 Kadabra
Level 24 Pidgey
Level 24 Bellsprout
Level 24 Onix
Level 24 Mareep

Don't get the last evolution of Abra, if i were you,it's *****.That's the one you get from link trading.

Don't get the last evolution of Abra, if i were you,it's *****.That's the one you get from link trading.

! Alakazam has one of the Highest Spec Attacks in the game, and is by far better than Kadabra.

I will say that you shouldn't evolve Kadabra until at least level 40.

You're much better evolving them so their stats get higher. You'll have much weaker final Evolutions if you leave them at base...

That isn't the case. The only effect that remaining at base level has is learning abilities earlier on. When a Pokémon evolves, their abilities change to reflect their final stage.

Wtf. The database screwed up so much yesterday all of the posts have gone pretty much. Sucks much.

Agreed Max. I was on the Gamestation site looking at the prices of Pokemon SoulSilver and it says that it is for "DSi and DSLite" Does that mean it doesn't work on the original DS?

It does work for the original DS. For some reason though, retailers don't seem to sell the original model anymore so I presume that is why they don't mention it on the games.

All of the DS models can run any of the games, so don't worry. I believe Danny is using an original model and he is playing it fine.

It does work for the original DS. For some reason though, retailers don't seem to sell the original model anymore so I presume that is why they don't mention it on the games.

All of the DS models can run any of the games, so don't worry. I believe Danny is using an original model and he is playing it fine.

Including wi-fi? I do not know if the originals have wi-fi XD

Back