Pokemon..

• Thread starter Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 86K
Just found my old Game Boy Advances SP with Pokemon red and emerald and had a few goes on it :P

Pokemon White, is simply put, the best Pokemon game ever. Period. I cannot put this game down.

I was just wondering if you can play the original games on ds? I have red,blue,yellow and silver for original game and noticed that there is a slot on the bottom of the ds for the catridges..Is this only for advance games or original gb aswell? I used to love pokemon when i was a child :)

I was just wondering if you can play the original games on ds? I have red,blue,yellow and silver for original game and noticed that there is a slot on the bottom of the ds for the catridges..Is this only for advance games or original gb aswell? I used to love pokemon when i was a child :)

you can't play gameboy games on ds, only gba games.

Is there any kind of emulator i could get for it? Link please? :D

What even is the pokemon storyline? It was just about trying to catch all the pokemon (impossible now with so many), get all 8 badges, beat your rival all the time and then win pokemon league. Is there still team rocket or anything similar in the new games?

Is there any kind of emulator i could get for it? Link please? :D
If you mean for GBA/GB games, then VisualBoyAdvance is one of the top ones.

If for DS, then NO$GBA. Just google the names of them and you'll get them ;)

Yeah there is which is basically the storyline, but they have new names... Team plasma, if I had a choice of this game or the old school (Blue etc) then I would pick old school

I completely forgot about the new games so I ordered White on Wednesday cause the black coloured new legendary looks awesome.

...still haven't got it. Royal Mail really dislike me getting games on time, happened for FIFAs 10+11.

Out of interest, what is new in this installment that isn't in Diamond version for example?

Do you mean what's different between the two? If you do then there's a new region, new pokemon. Not massive changes

If you mean for GBA/GB games, then VisualBoyAdvance is one of the top ones.

If for DS, then NO$GBA. Just google the names of them and you'll get them ;)

most black/white roms have anti-piracy things, making the game unplayable. happened with hg and ss.

Bought Pokemon White today. Quite unimpressed though that I cannot connect to Wi-Fi as the ****** Nintendo DS won't connect to a network with WPA security.

I loved the pokemon games but these new pokemon look ****, give me blastoise charizard or the other one any day!

Back