Pokemon..

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 85K
Ill give you some for the offer ;) still dont care? :p

thanks a lot mate, seems to have worked like a treat. It evolved when you got it! :O :D

Not at all, don't think I'm gonna go celebrate cos I'm not.... ;)

Was stuck on those Kilumno (sp) girls and lost like 5 times. After that trade and some training before that I won with Alakazam taking down Vaporeon to win :D

I'm going to look so cool today when I buy Pokemon White.

I don't get why everybody says they are struggling on any Pokemon games, I usually whizz through them beating every trainer and gym leader and the Pokemon League at the first attempt! :p

Gonna get pokemon white today hope its as good as the earlier versions :D

I don't get why everybody says they are struggling on any Pokemon games, I usually whizz through them beating every trainer and gym leader and the Pokemon League at the first attempt! :p

I was a bit underlevlled when I got stuck and it was 5 battles in row with no stoppages. Was quite hard

Quick question/request
I have a kadabra on my team in soul silver. Obviously to get it ot evolve into alakazam i need to trade it. So if one person on this thread swapped a pokemon for my kadabra and then we swapped back with the same pokemon so I had kadabra again would that work? Would that allow me to evolve my kadabra whenever it gets to the required level?

Kadabra evolves the second it's traded. So you can have a lvl 16 Alakazam.

I think so mate, don't expect world beating Pokemon though, there all at a similar level at the start

Found my old Crystal in the Elite Four before, with Suicine and everything; good times.
On Black I've now got Audinio and Victini.

My all time favourite has to be Slowking though. Everyone else's?
I also love Flaafy, Miltank, Ralts, Vulpix, Celebi, and some others.

My all time favourite has to be Slowking though. Everyone else's?
I also love Flaafy, Miltank, Ralts, Vulpix, Celebi, and some others.

Venusaur is king.

I also enjoy Ampharos, Mamoswine, Foretress, Altaria and others.

My favourite on White so far has to be Dewott, he is awesome.

On White, Thor is my fave, what a beast

I didn't even see one wild, but he does look awesome attack stat wise.

All the pokemon i want are all after this 4th badge pretty much. Deerling, that candle one, the electric eel thing, Pawniard (Bisharp looks frikking amazing).

i thought i was the only one who still loved pokemon, downloaded the entire first season, its like 70 odd episodes..
pokemon yellow is by far the best one, loved the way you could easily collect charizard, venusaur, blastoise and pikcahu,
usually went for a golem and a pidgeot as my six pokemon team

I didn't even see one wild, but he does look awesome attack stat wise.

All the pokemon i want are all after this 4th badge pretty much. Deerling, that candle one, the electric eel thing, Pawniard (Bisharp looks frikking amazing).

He'll yeah, I found a Thor at level 20 and he is now level 38, have you got a ???hog... Strugglin to remember names lol

He'll yeah, I found a Thor at level 20 and he is now level 38, have you got a ???hog... Strugglin to remember names lol

Watchog? no mate I passed on him.

I'm on Route 4 on course to my 4th badge, Current team:

Dewott Lv 25
Tranquill Lv 25
Herdier Lv 25
Pansear Lv 24

Still waiting for better pokemon to catch tbh, only Dewott is going to stay in my final team.

Watchog? no mate I passed on him.

I'm on Route 4 on course to my 4th badge, Current team:

Dewott Lv 25
Tranquill Lv 25
Herdier Lv 25
Pansear Lv 24

Still waiting for better pokemon to catch tbh, only Dewott is going to stay in my final team.

Watchog. That's it, I gave him an EXP.Share and he is in his late 30's not bad, good team you got there, look out for that electric Zebra lol