Pokemon..

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 85K
been watching the episodes, Bit worried though watching it and in some episodes the term "Being spunked on" is used.

I would give it another shot but havent got a gameboy anymore :(

Download an emulator for it. I downloaded one and pokemon fire red and it has led me to getting series 1 on my computer. Feel like a kid again!

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

The original pokemon were by far the best!

I've had blue,yellow,crystal,gold,silver, sapphire, soulsilver, basically all of them bar blue & pearl (which my brother has)

why cant they just do a game with every region in 1 ? like an mmo,similair to wow,but pokemon!! it'll be sweet

I've got my coat, just going out the door now...

I got it yesterday played for 5 hours + already. At the fifth gym now. I only use three pokemon at the moment, I seriously need more options to choose from in my team :| It's actually a lot better than I expected :)

I've got my coat, just going out the door now...

Btw, get me some milk, running low..

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

Just got to the Elite 4, really hard, I can get past the first Pokemon on the first battle, Fighting for Psychic no goin well so I'm trying to shuffle the pack. You can choose which 1 out 4 you want to face first, helpful feature

Btw, get me some milk, running low..

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

Just got to the Elite 4, really hard, I can get past the first Pokemon on the first battle, Fighting for Psychic no goin well so I'm trying to shuffle the pack. You can choose which 1 out 4 you want to face first, helpful feature

usually against physic pokemon you need to use physical attacks to take them down as their physical defense is usually quite low. e.g. my Alakazam gets raped slash :S

usually against physic pokemon you need to use physical attacks to take them down as their physical defense is usually quite low. e.g. my Alakazam gets raped slash :S

I have got a few Psychic Pokemon in my squad, but they are very low in level, btw am I the only one who thinks if I leave a pokemon out of my first 6 they will be unhappy and hand in a transfer request, FM instincts kicking in

Link for anyone wanting to play pokemon white for free

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=858UT7KO

You will need an emulator. First english one I've found

i this a DS rom or dsi? (is there a difference :s)

plus where do you get a good emulator from please? i've got desmume v0.9.7 and i cant open the start menu on pokemon black no matter what & i've even fiddled with the configuration

I have got a few Psychic Pokemon in my squad, but they are very low in level, btw am I the only one who thinks if I leave a pokemon out of my first 6 they will be unhappy and hand in a transfer request, FM instincts kicking in

if you can train them up a bit and then possibly teach them a ghost type move then they can easily take down physic. My Alakazam has that so I use him against other physics

if you can train them up a bit and then possibly teach them a ghost type move then they can easily take down physic. My Alakazam has that so I use him against other physics

Cheers mate, and thanks for the post on the hello thread :(

I almost topped myslef as a result of the slow and brutal rapings I was on the receiving end of from Whitney's Miltank on Poké Gold when I was a boy. I still see her face in my nightmares... I still hear the screams.

Playing Pokemon Black at the moment and it's really good and all, but I HATE the rival battle music. Like.. it's probably the worst game music I've ever heard.

Is there anything different from HeartGold? (Other than the new Poké's, region, etc.)

Playing Pokemon Black at the moment and it's really good and all, but I HATE the rival battle music. Like.. it's probably the worst game music I've ever heard.

I can't stand playing with sound tbh.

I have to admit, I am not as into this one as I was when the last ones came out.