Pokemon..

• Thread starter rosenrot
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 85K
Watchog. That's it, I gave him an EXP.Share and he is in his late 30's not bad, good team you got there, look out for that electric Zebra lol

You see, I considered that Zebra but the Spider Electric pokemon later in the game is also a bug type, so a double type is always preffered in my eyes.

Your team?

You see, I considered that Zebra but the Spider Electric pokemon later in the game is also a bug type, so a double type is always preffered in my eyes.

Your team?

Pignit - level 30
Thor - level 38
Watchog - level 36
Timburr - level 30
Musharna - level 32
Zebstrika level 29

Pignit - level 30
Thor - level 38
Watchog - level 36
Timburr - level 30
Musharna - level 32
Zebstrika level 29

Good team, badges?

And two pieces of advice. One is to equal those levels out, its way easier when everyone is mainly the same level. And two would be to change the team slightly, because you have 3 fighting pokemon and when coming up against a powerful psychic pokemon you may struggle.

The good ole' days ;)

I still have my old Pokemon Red :p **** youngsters! I had level 100 Gengars before you even picked up a gameboy!

My all time favourite has to be Slowking though. Everyone else's?
I also love Flaafy, Miltank, Ralts, Vulpix, Celebi, and some others.

Vileplume, Lapras, Slowbro, Omastar, Gengar, Nidoking, Farfetch'd...

Ok mate, I'll use that advice, 5 badges I think

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

I still have my old Pokemon Red :p **** youngsters! I had level 100 Gengars before you even picked up a gameboy!

Wow calm down, I started pokemon when I was 6, my first game was blue

Gengar was epic!

Contemplating buying a DS just for Pokemon .. XD

Gengar was epic!

Contemplating buying a DS just for Pokemon .. XD

Mate, I did just for Diamond, I practically woke up on friday early just to get it.

It is a great game, even though the formula is still the same, it's so addictive and fun it's unbelieveable.

I never played on my DS but I dragged it out when White came out lol

Last edited:
I play using an emulator online. I'm playing black and have made it so I have Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Totadile, Cyndaquil and Chikorita. They're my favs.

God Becky you're useless, I beat Misty with just my Squirtle. :p

Oh btw you're not allowed to bad mouth Pokemon in this thread because it's awesome and we'll ban you forever.

Dont you get Squirtle after youve beaten misty? or is this some newer version?

pokemon game is to find two identical pictures. very interesting. I used to play this game to draw my eyes blurred

This is my girlfriends current team -

Servine level 34, Liepard level 29, Swoobat level 28, Solosis level 28, Ducklett level 23, Timburr level 22

5 Badges so far :)

Hmm, I so didn't just go to town and buy a new DSi XL and Pokemon white. Whoops. (A)

but Farfetch'd was painfully bad! :p

This is my girlfriends current team -

Servine level 34, Liepard level 29, Swoobat level 28, Solosis level 28, Ducklett level 23, Timburr level 22

5 Badges so far :)

It's blatently your game pal ;)

Don't worry, Poke is still coolz.

It's blatently your game pal ;)

Don't worry, Poke is still coolz.

Honest it aint mine, I bought my girlfriend Pokemon White, I am getting a Nintendo DS Lite when I get paid at the weekend with Pokemon Black...I'm jelous of her! :D

Last edited: