don't know whats happened but suddenly im conceding goals from crosses constantly, defenders just leaving it completely or falling for no reason when the ball is coming to them . done with this for a while i think before i wreck my laptop

Same here. My defenders behave like chickens whose heads just got cut off. And my goalkeeper.. Sometimes he isn't doing anything. Just standing, watching and conceding a goal.

I am training them defending, defense positioning but still.. Weird.

Agreed with the two posters above me, constantly conceding on average two goals a game, mainly from crosses. My Cb's always have a constant rating of 7.0 which I find odd. Tried everything but it's just not happening. Got so frustrated I just panic bought a left back for about £15m. XD

The 'lack of first team football' **** is getting ridiculous. Im 13 games into my first season with Leicester and 4 players are already moaning at me about it even though a couple of them have played a few times and - seriously - one of the players has made 8 ******* STARTS OUT OF 13 GAMES

The 'lack of first team football' **** is getting ridiculous. Im 13 games into my first season with Leicester and 4 players are already moaning at me about it even though a couple of them have played a few times and - seriously - one of the players has made 8 ******* STARTS OUT OF 13 GAMES
So, roughly 60% of the total amount of games? If it's a first team or key player (or he sees himself as being good enough to be one), he will complain and he'd be correct. You also need to look at how many he has started recently. He could have started 8 out of 8, but then nothing in the last 5, so again he'd be quite correct to ask what's going on.

So, roughly 60% of the total amount of games? If it's a first team or key player (or he sees himself as being good enough to be one), he will complain and he'd be correct. You also need to look at how many he has started recently. He could have started 8 out of 8, but then nothing in the last 5, so again he'd be quite correct to ask what's going on.
He's rotation.

That doesn't cover my entire post.
Okay. I went back and looked at his appearances, he only came on as a sub in his first 4 games, then started 4, left out, then started 4, left out for 1 game, and he makes the complaint. So yeah. He's the 4th best Center Mid in my team.

Okay. I went back and looked at his appearances, he only came on as a sub in his first 4 games, then started 4, left out, then started 4, left out for 1 game, and he makes the complaint. So yeah. He's the 4th best Center Mid in my team.
And his exact complaint? How close, ability-wise, is he to the starters? What's his personality? Were you able to talk him round?

And his exact complaint? How close, ability-wise, is he to the starters? What's his personality? Were you able to talk him round?

seriously? i mean really???

does he have domestic problems? also, how's his kid, i heard he broke his arm, and you didn't ask him about the little guy not even once. hence the dissatisfaction, and the low morale in the locker room, which leads to awful performances on the pitch (also including non existable marking, and the broken ME all around), etc...

and all you had to do was just ask him about little barry...you're an awful manager, shame on you...

seriously? i mean really???
Yes, seriously. This may come as a shock, buy players want to play. If he doesn't have a case here, you'll probably be able to get him to back down.

It's just simple conversation. Logic and a little intelligence goes a long way. ;)

tbh, it really doesn't even matter at all. because TT are absolutely the LEAST of this editions problem.

his team won't see any significant improvement (or decline) with or without this conversation with the respective midfielder. (i think we can both agree with that ;))

tbh, it really doesn't even matter at all. because TT are absolutely the LEAST of this editions problem.

his team won't see any significant improvement (or decline) with or without this conversation with the respective midfielder. (i think we can both agree with that ;))

Actually, it will. If the issue doesnt get solved then he could go to his team mates and complain to them and then end up with a bigger issue on his hands.

Actually, it will. If the issue doesnt get solved then he could go to his team mates and complain to them and then end up with a bigger issue on his hands.

there can hardly be a bigger issue than the game not functioning properly :)

there can hardly be a bigger issue than the game not functioning properly :)

In what way? Its been the best FM so far in my opinion. Ive not noticed any game breaking issues. Im starting to wonder if SI have trolled people who download pirate copies or something because i never experience half the issues most people seem to

In what way? Its been the best FM so far in my opinion. Ive not noticed any game breaking issues. Im starting to wonder if SI have trolled people who download pirate copies or something because i never experience half the issues most people seem to

1. absolutely not. no. no way. a-a. no way jose. nope.

2. ummm, the crack for the last 3 editions of FM came out 7-8 months after the release date of the game, so...i would say that right now approx 99,9 % of people is playing the original version.

3. take on a challenge and try to play with anyone except MUTD/city/CFC, etc (or any other top 10-15 world clubs)...seriously, try. and then come again in a week or so.

i was really happy with this game when playing the beta but now its just terrible

i have my tactic as short passing retain possession and slower tempo yet my team is constantly playing long ball in behind the opp defence when there are clearly better options.

1. absolutely not. no. no way. a-a. no way jose. nope.

2. ummm, the crack for the last 3 editions of FM came out 7-8 months after the release date of the game, so...i would say that right now approx 99,9 % of people is playing the original version.

3. take on a challenge and try to play with anyone except MUTD/city/CFC, etc (or any other top 10-15 world clubs)...seriously, try. and then come again in a week or so.

1. It is.

2. I cant comment on this as I dont know.

3. Like this?

View attachment 205445View attachment 205444

Starting with Sunday League Experience, learning from my mistakes and making my way to a Prem team? Or how about this?

View attachment 205442View attachment 205441

Create a club starting with 0 players, all signed on the season and winning the league with plenty of time to spare?

The game is fine. Most people just cant play it...

I'm winning everything everywhere, but I don't think I've ever scored or conceded a goal that didn't come from a cross. Match engine is boring as ****.