Post your frustration/rage

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 659
  • Views Views 177K
If you think the game is too easy find something else to play. Seriously.

If you think it's too difficult, it's probably because you have to win everything or you won't be satisfied. So download a tactic or use some of the other cheats to achieve your goals.

I'm looking for youth prospects to booster my U18 team, I have a choice of 100000000 U18 strikers with up to 5 star potential (I'm a mid-table eredivise team), a few midfielder options and zero FB\CB\GKs that I can find!

Glasgow Rangers - might just be me but they are terrible in this years game. Being outplayed in most games.

**** I really aged. 3rd season with Man Utd cost me to literally grow moustache in my profile.

Even with a downloaded cheat tactic im about to get sacked by Barcelona

Why did they mess with the penalties?! Penalties are probably the easiest aspect of the Match Engine! I dont even remember when I had a successful penalty during a match (not penalties after extra-time) in 2,5 seasons in my current save. And because this seems only be a human player issue it cast a doubt to the issue of does the ME distinguish human an AI players.

And if the missed penalties are a result of lack of attacking set-pieces training, that is simply idiotic!! Pro footballers can hit penalties regardless. At least the odds are for the shooter, not the goalie.

Why did they mess with the penalties?! Penalties are probably the easiest aspect of the Match Engine! I dont even remember when I had a successful penalty during a match (not penalties after extra-time) in 2,5 seasons in my current save. And because this seems only be a human player issue it cast a doubt to the issue of does the ME distinguish human an AI players.

And if the missed penalties are a result of lack of attacking set-pieces training, that is simply idiotic!! Pro footballers can hit penalties regardless. At least the odds are for the shooter, not the goalie.

Its not an issue for me. I think ive only seen 1 missed penalty in my 6 year save.

At lot depends on the circumstances. Just because they have 20 penalty taking doenst mean they are going to score.

It it a must win game tied at 1-1 in the last minute? If they have bad pressure stat that will effect them. Are you 5-0 up and comfortable? A player with low professionalism could be too lax and get complacent when taking. Lots of things factor in, not just their penalty taking stat.

Penalty conversion rates are pretty much spot on compared to real life, overall too.

Bought a player, specifally put him on a rotation contract so he cannot possibly moan and cry about not being in the first team. A month later, guess what.. genuinely can't win..

Bought a player, specifally put him on a rotation contract so he cannot possibly moan and cry about not being in the first team. A month later, guess what.. genuinely can't win..
You should have brought him in as a backup. Rotation players want to be rotated in.

You should have brought him in as a backup. Rotation players want to be rotated in.

So do youngsters, it turns out. Don't get me started on Hot prospects. They seem to want my daughter bathed and brought to their chamber as well as starting most games.

So do youngsters, it turns out. Don't get me started on Hot prospects. They seem to want my daughter bathed and brought to their chamber as well as starting most games.
It's not really that shocking that players want to play, is it? If the player doesn't have much of a case, you'll be able to get him to back down fairly easily unless he has a **** personality.

Penalty Conversion Rates

Penalty conversion rates are pretty much spot on compared to real life, overall too.

I played a save with Real Madrid. Ronaldo missed every penalty he took even after I switched his training to penalty taking. Over the course of a season he missed every one.

I tried using other players, no change. Went an entire season with no penalty conversions. Being Madrid I got a penalty every 2 or 3 games.

I played a save with Real Madrid. Ronaldo missed every penalty he took even after I switched his training to penalty taking. Over the course of a season he missed every one.

I tried using other players, no change. Went an entire season with no penalty conversions. Being Madrid I got a penalty every 2 or 3 games.
****, I really can't see Ronaldo missing more than 1 or 2 a season, it's like his life purpose, that's some parallel universe **** right there lol. (Ronaldo fan here, just some banter :P)

Switching his training won't do anything to his conversion rate.

How did Messi, or whoever the AI Barcelona assigned to take penalties, do that season? I assuming the rest of the league's percentages were fine?

So switch on the game first real playthrough since the beta and the selling team wage contribution has been nerfed into oblivion. So it is about as pointless as the create a club feature. It did need tweaking because it was a little bit easy to get a wage contribution but now we have gone back to the **** feature that was in FM15 were they want pretty much more cash. It is ridiculous, I bet someone got a ridiculous wage deal like 100k contribution or something so Miles thought **** that lets nerf the **** out of it god forbid someone has fun in a predominantly single player game!

This game is utter scripted BULLSHIT! I'm playing the demo to decide if I want to splash out on it this year. As United I've set up a nice attacking 4-2-4 tactic which has been pretty successful. I'm top of the league by December and already through to the next stage of the champions league having drawn with Barcelona at home. Final game of the group is away to Barcelona, a game which I know is going to be tough with Darmian suspended, Valencia just back from injury, Rojo injured, Depay injured, Carrick seemingly unable to go more than one match without picking up yet another injury (I know he is injury prone but please SI!), Kane (signed for the majority of my £60m budget) and Rooney's form in front of goal wobbly/sporadic at best, and a few other problems I won't mention here. I save immediately before submitting my team because I want to at least avoid losing this one. I try several things such as changing to a more defensive tactic, changing my player selection, changing my team talk and opposition instructions, but every thing I do results in yet another hammering. I do eventually find a way to draw 2-2 only to lose 3-0 to WATFORD in the next match! ******* WATFORD! Come on SI, you are taking the ****!
/rant

same for me....i'm using Arsenal and EVERY PENALTY Santi takes ...misses oO):S

This is the first time in over 15 years of playing FM that I've genuinely regretted buying the game.
Now it's clearly my own fault as loads of other people are obviously having great fun and success with the game but I just cannot do anything with it. Managed some decent results in beta, but since full release I just can't manage anything better than mid table.
Can't score goals, concede an obscene number from crosses to byline then a tap in for the opposing striker, the same goal over and over again. have tried counteless different tactics with countless different teams in the last couple of weeks and just can't find any succes, but worst of all I can't find any enjoyment. I don't mind losing games as long as I feel I'm making some kind of progress or getting better from the experience, but this year it's just got too hard for me.

Back