Post your frustration/rage

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 659
  • Views Views 177K
I'm so ******* with done with this stupid until like tomorrow evening...
View attachment 1014637
It Seems to me like a morality and form issue of your players (However I am sure you know this).. Had the same several times, very annoying.. After that kind of matches usually I am not able to win anymore

Last edited:
so I tried playing this first time in weeks..

go 1-0 up

Feelsgood.meme

great play results in CCC however saved by keeper

Icanaccept.jpg

Same highlight after TWO passes from their box into mine.

1-1

Hatemylife.cry

They have another highlight.

Player tackles leaving keeper out of position for open goal.

1-2

Ragequit.altF4

Gave up FM because after one season or two the tactic that you are using stops working which is bullshit. Based on this judgement, Barca's style would have lasted for only 1-2 seasons because teams get used to it. Realistic my ****

Gave up FM because after one season or two the tactic that you are using stops working which is bullshit. Based on this judgement, Barca's style would have lasted for only 1-2 seasons because teams get used to it. Realistic my ****

Barcelona do win the league every couple of years, they haven't gone back to back since 2009/10-2010/11

here's another frustration. chelsea is so god-like in the game. winning everything with Hazard performing like Messi in every game. wth.

This is complete tosh. I'm running the same tactic for 3 seasons and no one has found me out. On FM15, I used the same one for 7 or 8 seasons. The tactics that usually fail, are the ones that rely on space behind defences. You do well, teams sit back more and that space disappears. Ask Liverpool from a couple of seasons ago. These quick transition attacks or counter attacks are great if there's space to do so, only.

getting annoyed because I just had a horrid schedule of games (last 3 weeks had mid-games) where my players are absolutely demoralised.

Tottenham at home, Manchester United away, Liverpool away, Sevilla Away, Chelsea away.

Needless to say, victories are hard to come by.

I have said it before and somewhere I saw someone else say it, Bournemouth is the weirdest thing in FM16. Play an away fixture and completely crush them, like I should, 0-5 no problemo. Then I would meet them at home and somehow their striker just scores goals from every opportunity and their horrendous goalkeeper would stop 5-6 CCC's. The same goes for games that Bournemouth doesn't play vs my team. They would lose to Norwich at home but they would destroy Arsenal (who have been very strong in my save) 0-4.

My save is freaking weird anyway:
Out of the big 4 (Arsenal, ManU, ManC and Chelsea) only Arsenal have been consistent. Both ManU and Chelsea have ended a season in the right bracket.
ManC managed to sign Neymar for 61 million euro's 2 seasons in even though Barcelona has won the Champions League and won the Spanish League both times. I have tried stealing him away from ManC because they have been absolutely horrendous for the past 2 seasons (8th and 9th) so no EU football at all but he just won't leave...
Hector Bellerin has been voted best player in the world for the past 3 seasons (17-18, 18-19, 19-20). Yes that's right a right back has been beating the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar...

These things are just weird though, what I really think is annoying/broken is that there are no defender regens at all. Currently the game is flooded with insane strikers. Strikers with such insane stats that my current Nr1 striker is a 21 year old wonderkid who has made 36 goals in 41 matches so far this season. But the saddest thing is that I have 3 more wonderkid strikers (all regens aswell) who are on loan banging in 20-30+ goals per season aswell...
The best defender I have found so far has been a left back that maybe, just maybe end up as a sub for when Danny Rose is injured...
Currently ManC is running Bale as a left back @ 31 because there simply aren't any better defenders...

Easily the worst and most frustrating FM of my many, many years of playing. A combination of injuries, inconsistency and too many "oh of course that ******* just happened" moments. Done with it.

I'm done with this game, fed up with all the blocked shots, which I get 10-15 a game. Not fun and real at all.

Every time I use the "Dont get complacent" team talk at half time we always concede soon after.

Every time I use the "Dont get complacent" team talk at half time we always concede soon after.

Well, it depends on the opponent, HT score, current morale, previous results, etc. So, for example putting too much pressure on them by saying this against a high profile team, while leading only 1-0 at HT could kill their nerves, really.

I'd suggest to only use it as a pre-match team talk and try to be creative during half-time :P

View attachment 183032
Games like this are a bit too frequent. But I guess FM will not be FM without them.
(10 fouls vs 22 fouls, and I got 5 yellows while they only have 3?)

Back