Post your frustration/rage

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 659
  • Views Views 177K
unfortunately I agree, and the list of issues can be a lot longer, I regret every penny for doing this again and gave one more chance to the game I loved the most, even the database is wrong for a lot of the players, and the values are so high for a lot of them and so many players has a lot of natural positions even if in reality they perform at their best in 1-2 positions ( for ex Marko Arnautovic is natural on the right even if he plays only on the left and sometimes striker for Stoke) .... there will be soon one more update but I'm sure they will repair just some minor isolated issues and that is all.

Last edited:
I like how when I try and throw men foward to score a goal the other team defend well and It takes all half to score or o get hit on the counter. But when they throw men forward to score and I sit back and try to hit them on the counter theu score within 5-10 minutes.

Absolutely hate the living lights out of Real Madrid. They have stopped me winning with the C.League four times in four seasons. I was annoyed enough at the last season, I simply tried save-scumming to see if I can beat them (and I was the favourite for the game). 11 attempts and clearly the game is telling me that I will NEVER ever beat them despite being favourites.

What's with it with all the shoulder dislocations? In February 2020 and it's happened 6 times now, once during an international match.

What's with it with all the shoulder dislocations? In February 2020 and it's happened 6 times now, once during an international match.

Just had another one, making it 7 dislocated shoulders for the season :S

Is it just me or do you guys also lose almost every penalty shoot out? I think I've had like 7 so far and I can only recall winning 1 of them.

Every now and then there were some series off odd resulted matches (ex: drawn or lost three times in a row vs a weaker side etc) after went some games unbeaten/winning streak

I've had enough and now every 2-3 odd resulted matches I let my assistant manager take control of the game and went holiday for 3 consecutive games. Had very good result with 90% winning rate. In one save include 2 UCL semifinals!!

I have the same problems all the players above mentioned, it's pathetic, it used to be fun but now you have to spend a lot time creating a tactic that works for 10 games and then its useless. I seriously stop playing and create 10 saves just to create and test tactics with diferent teams and in all of them I begin a winning streak, winning against the best clubs of the league (like I was coaching SC Cambuur and won 4-0 against PSV, next game I lost 0-3 to the last placed team and then proceed to lose next 4 matches) and then the game decides that I'm gonna lose every match no matter against who I'm playing.

Anyway like I said, it used to be fun, now its stressing. I don't wanna have to study to play the game, I play this to relax and have a good time, which I can't anymore. The amount of stupid things that happen during the match, and the fact that you can't defend crosses no matter what you do. I'm done with this game, something happened to SI they lost the ability to make a decent, fun and likeable game.

(english not my first language, sorry! I just had to say it, its frustrating)

Asking the board to build a new stadium. Every year has been no. Except for 3 years ago where they said yes. Then to have it cancelled cause the city didn't approve of it. For the last three years they added just an extra 100 seats. Literally killing me each year where I can't build it.

That or I can't play my coaches really anything. Yet I have a 2 million wages a week for salaries and like 20 million in transfer fees if I want to use it. So basically my team is like a college team. Players stay 2-4 years and then I sell them since:

a) their ambitions don't met mine (well not mine but the boards)
b) cause I lose so much money a week cause of the offsetting differences I have to keep in the black for the season.

Asking the board to build a new stadium. Every year has been no. Except for 3 years ago where they said yes. Then to have it cancelled cause the city didn't approve of it. For the last three years they added just an extra 100 seats. Literally killing me each year where I can't build it.

If the new build was cancelled as the city didn't approve, it's likely that the answer won't change anytime soon. Wait a few seasons and try again.

Just had another one, making it 7 dislocated shoulders for the season :S

Have progressed another season, and Alexis Sanchez and Hector Bellerin both suffer dislocated shoulders within 8 weeks of each other.

Mildly frustrated with Newcastle having practically zero transfer budget on the update despite bidding £24 million or whatever it was for Berahino on the last day of the transfer window.

Moved into a local ground after promotion to league football which had a capacity of 11000 and potential to go to 22000 so I ask them to buy the ground and the request is accepted! I reach the prem the chairman decides to build a new ground with a capacity of 5000 and max potential 8000 ! Last season I had sold all season tickets at old ground 11000 and this season 5000 ( new stadium ) and the board are saying there disappointed WTF

Playing as Bournemouth in the FA Cup final against Man Utd, first season. Player sent off second half, two missed penalties at 0-0 and then they score in the last minute! This game is a pain sometimes! Infact I've had four penalties all season and missed them all, even with my best takers.

That feeling sometimes, that is a little bigger with each iteration, that the overhaul to the ME since FM13 has made to the FM12 and previous what XCOM has done to the X-COM combat. Far from being that drastic but sort of the same direction.

Back