trying to finish as a BPL champ in my 2nd season but in the last match, i have to face m.city and always lost even i try to reload save n try to tweak my formation.

Dybala always give me "real goosseeebummppp" whenever he got the ball even when he already marked by 2 of my player...
12 match n 12 lost...

Im Bayern, playing vs Werder at home..

21st minute, 0-3. so ****** almost crashed my PC. Ok i pause it for a minute, make a few changes and somehow, 70minute its 3-3, 2 muller goals and 1 lewandowski. 78 minute muller for 4-3.. Excellent, i switch a little bit defensively so i dont concede another one, pull back a bit my defensive line, devensive mentality etc.. 93 minute. 4-4.....

THIS IS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA so ******....

Yup, that sounds wired...

It wouldn't be so bad if they gave me some money to manoeuvre with but currently in the Scottish Championship my average wage is about 200k per annum and the average team in the league spends about 5x more than I do...

The reason they reject it is because I, Montrose manager that got relegation favourites promoted two seasons running, haven't shown them enough to grant it..

Lulwut.jpg

The opposition scores a disproportionate number of goals straight from their kick offs, far more than you would see in a normal season. It's definitely some sort of glitch/problem in the game, because I've seen it happen in various saves using loads of different tactics. SI really need to look into it, as it is unrealistic and so frustrating.

Getting sacked at Chelsea after having 2 good seasons and signing numerous of great regens after leaking something to the press (which is the first time I tried it out, didn't know it would have THAT effect :( )

I'm top of the league and playing Everton who are 18th and in poor form. 4-0 down at half time. Thank god for the re-load button. I don't think that has happened in real life ever. I know when I'm being bull *******.

this game ,i'm sorry for my language is effin bullshit.

3rd season last16 of champions league 2-2 first leg ok shahktar v real madrid.

so i accept i'm probably out.

first half i'm dominating and lead 1-0......60mins i'm 3-1 up,so real need 3 to win.....then BANG 70,71 and74 and i'm out.

now if this was a one off i could accept but in nearly every save i've played no matter how strong a team i am, something goes in a similar fashion

Champions League Quarter Final Arsenal 7-7 Manchester United

Even though it probably made it more fun and I went on to win by penalties, I feel like I was being cheated out of my hard work and preparation to get my team to the position.

the first leg I won at home 5-2 and even at 4-2 I thought to myself if I get an extra goal I can put it passed them so I took the chance. On this save Manchester United have only lost about 5 games in all competitions and have won the league with about 8 games to go, so I know that they could have still beat me at home comfortably to get through to the semis. I set up my Arsenal team for the 2nd leg to go and get two goals to make it impossible for a united comeback.

All is going well and at 55 minutes I decide to go very defensive and make a few subs as I was winning the away leg 2-1 and 7-3 on aggregate so even though I'm up against the great comeback kings Manchester United you would think it would be impossible to score 4 goals against my Arsenal team within half an hour. What I should also state kept out Neymar, Suarez and Messi in my round of 16 tie.

well you thought wrong, Rooney scored just after 60 minutes followed by a depay hatrick. And all the goals were ridiculous, shots fired from 30 yards into the top corner and crosses in which the keeper should have easily gathered headed in from the line, and the last goal was scored in the last second of the game. So now at 7-7 on to extra time, I completly changed my team around I didn't want them to beat me in the lottery of penatlies and within the extra half an hour we were a constant threat hitting the crossbar twice and some ridiculous De Gea saves but the scores were still level.

Thankfully I won on penalties, and I'm through to the next stage and it certainly got my heart pumping seeing the score change so dramatically. But still I am angry to think I could have been knocked out by 30 minutes of play what seemed unrealistic. You don't see a champions league team who are full of confidence, full of world class players, and against in my opinion a weaker side to concede that many goals when also they had so much energy left as I was just making them sit back.

Does anyone know if this is the unrealsm of the computer game, was I completly cheated out of it or was my tactics wrong?

I will be happy to listen to anyone's opinions or views.

Use this thread to post and rage or frustration you may have. And last minute goals, red cards, players being stupid, post it all here.

(please dont swear at or insult other members)

Ive just had my first rage at conceeding a last minute penalty to last place which means we lost out on the title XD

Last edited:
Does anyone know if this is the unrealsm of the computer game, was I completly cheated out of it or was my tactics wrong?
The game doesn't 'cheat' you. Man Utd needed goals and threw men forward. Your tactic could cope against being overloaded quickly. They score.

I understand that but how comes with stronger sides for example the Barcelona match who I believe were scoring goals for fun were in the same position and throwing players forward could not score with much better Neymar, Suarez and Messi compared to United who had the likes of Depay, Rooney and Promes. And this is after the update I just want a bit of realism, this season the same barca front three I just named have scored 104 goals this season already compared to Depay, Rooney and Promes with a grand total of 25. So I'm just trying to say after the game updates and they know how poor these players are performing and Van Gaal as a manager cannot get them to perform. And high flying barcelona scoring goals for fun not be able to score 2 goals to keep them in the champions league yet Manchester United can.

t
Use this thread to post and rage or frustration you may have. And last minute goals, red cards, players being stupid, post it all here.

(please dont swear at or insult other members)

Ive just had my first rage at conceeding a last minute penalty to last place which means we lost out on the title XD

The game doesn't 'cheat' you. Man Utd needed goals and threw men forward. Your tactic could cope against being overloaded quickly. They score.

Last edited:
I understand that but how comes with stronger sides for example the Barcelona match who I believe were scoring goals for fun were in the same position and throwing players forward could not score with much better Neymar, Suarez and Messi compared to United who had the likes of Depay, Rooney and Promes. And this is after the update I just want a bit of realism, this season the same barca front three I just named have scored 104 goals this season already compared to Depay, Rooney and Promes with a grand total of 13. So I'm just trying to say after the game updates and they know how poor these players are performing and Van Gaal as a manager cannot get them to perform. And high flying barcelona scoring goals for fun not be able to score 2 goals to keep them in the champions league yet Manchester United can.

t
You're talking about Man Utd as if they're a Conference team and not every match is the same. **** happens, tbh. For instance, you said you went 'very defensive'. In all likelihood (and I am speculating) you went far too defensive and just invited a lot of pressure (too much) on you.

I dropped slightly deeper and I bought on another CDM and as I said 3 of the goals were screamers and I was closing down players, how do you think I could have prevented this from happening. I had Ospina in goal because Cech is injured and my defence has been playing very well. I had Alaba, Garay, Koscielny and Bellerin. Bender sitting in front and I kept clearing the ball to the wingers. I'm not disagreeing with what you have said but I'm just asking what do you think can prevent a slip up like this in the future.

You're talking about Man Utd as if they're a Conference team and not every match is the same. **** happens, tbh. For instance, you said you went 'very defensive'. In all likelihood (and I am speculating) you went far too defensive and just invited a lot of pressure (too much) on you.

I dropped slightly deeper and I bought on another CDM and as I said 3 of the goals were screamers and I was closing down players, how do you think I could have prevented this from happening. I had Ospina in goal because Cech is injured and my defence has been playing very well. I had Alaba, Garay, Koscielny and Bellerin. Bender sitting in front and I kept clearing the ball to the wingers. I'm not disagreeing with what you have said but I'm just asking what do you think can prevent a slip up like this in the future.
Without seeing exactly what your setup was and what happened, I can't tell you. Sitting deeper but closing down doesn't make sense though? You're going to create gaps all over the place, if what you say is accurate.

Also I've watched United all season and if Rasford and Martial were playing I would have been less annoyed about the result as when they play you see flair and desire but after watching my team go out to Liverpool in Europa, West Ham should have beat us in the FA cup. and prior to that we got knocked out the Capital One cup to Middlesborough who are a good side defensively and the group stage against good opposition. We showed very little fight and the other teams were much stronger and wanted it more, then if you add to the fact that Van Gaal doesn't understand the word attack even when we need goals and the entire season has been the same story. And I know this is a game and there will be differences along the season within my save, this is not the great united team of years gone by and they ave young inexperienced players.

And sorry that I have said it unclear, I was not pushing at all as I wanted my players to sit back and make it hard for United to break my team down but I was closing down Depay who scored the goals in the home leg which were long shots, so I thought to myself don't give him the space and I closed down Promes who kept putting quality crosses in. Apart from that I just wanted my players to stay compact and see out the game.

I will try and get the tactics I used so you can give me your opinion and also the formation and tactics I changed them to were not trained beforehand. I was wondering if I want to shutout opponents using a certain tactic if I should train it in my match preparation formations, and I was wondering if that would have had any affect.

Without seeing exactly what your setup was and what happened, I can't tell you. Sitting deeper but closing down doesn't make sense though? You're going to create gaps all over the place, if what you say is accurate.

And sorry that I have said it unclear, I was not pushing at all as I wanted my players to sit back and make it hard for United to break my team down but I was closing down Depay who scored the goals in the home leg which were long shots, so I thought to myself don't give him the space and I closed down Promes who kept putting quality crosses in. Apart from that I just wanted my players to stay compact and see out the game.

I will try and get the tactics I used so you can give me your opinion and also the formation and tactics I changed them to were not trained beforehand. I was wondering if I want to shutout opponents using a certain tactic if I should train it in my match preparation formations, and I was wondering if that would have had any affect.

The algorithm in the game tires to stitch you up sometimes. No game is perfect I guess but at least you were not completely stitched up like a kipper in the end. The game definitely is on the wind up at times though.

Case in point. I'm playing Leeds away and am 2-0 up at half time and also a missed penalty. My penalty taker missed a penalty in the last game also but he is normally pretty good with penalties. He is also the player with two goals in this game it should be noted. Second half Leeds get one back and in injury time I get another penalty. Surely he won't miss three in a row and as you would not be surprised to hear he naturally misses it. That's not the end of it though. From the resulting penalty miss Leeds go up the other end and equalise. Complete bull ****.

Last edited: