Post your frustration/rage

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 659
  • Views Views 177K
Moved into a local ground after promotion to league football which had a capacity of 11000 and potential to go to 22000 so I ask them to buy the ground and the request is accepted! I reach the prem the chairman decides to build a new ground with a capacity of 5000 and max potential 8000 ! Last season I had sold all season tickets at old ground 11000 and this season 5000 ( new stadium ) and the board are saying there disappointed WTF

What nation are you playing in?

Playoffs ****** play offs, if I win first leg I usually 99% lose the second no matter what the first leg score, I won 4-1 first leg and lost 4-0 second it bugs me lol

If the new build was cancelled as the city didn't approve, it's likely that the answer won't change anytime soon. Wait a few seasons and try again.

I waited 12 years and asked 5 more times. Finally approved it, but it was after the patch dropped. I am going to say it was solely from the patch that did it. haha

Made the mistake of taking charge of Portsmouth. 4 first team injuries in intra-squad friendly.

SI have rigged the game for AI

(kappa)

View attachment 171048

Losing the will here. Can someone explain why this happening to me.

A regen striker who plays for Napoli valued at 44 million wants to come to me (Juve) is end of season just completed a treble. I have good relationship with player and manager. Chelsea bid 33mil plus add ons accepted, SO i do the same they want 217 mill up front plus add ons. I'm bidding double Chelsea's bid and is flat out rejected can someone explain this please. Seems to happen a lot the AI sell cheap to other teams yet to they player they go nuts and ask for unrealistic amounts.

View attachment 1030303

A regen striker who plays for Napoli valued at 44 million wants to come to me (Juve) is end of season just completed a treble. I have good relationship with player and manager. Chelsea bid 33mil plus add ons accepted, SO i do the same they want 217 mill up front plus add ons. I'm bidding double Chelsea's bid and is flat out rejected can someone explain this please. Seems to happen a lot the AI sell cheap to other teams yet to they player they go nuts and ask for unrealistic amounts.

Napoli is asking money cause your team are their rival. IRL teams depends to ask more money if buying team is their rival.

What if Napoli would make bid for your key player and same time you have chance sell him to another league. I would do what AI is doing if they can amd want pay bigger sum than other league team then have him..

View attachment 1030303

Its essentially, **** off, we wont sell to you for all the money in China.

It's 2021. 60 goals in all competitions. 41 Premier League goals. League and Champions League top goalscorer. World Team of the Year attacker. Ballon d'Or runner up. Club captain.

Champions League Final. 93rd minute penalty.

Romelu Lukaku, ladies and gentlemen :@

It's 2021. 60 goals in all competitions. 41 Premier League goals. League and Champions League top goalscorer. World Team of the Year attacker. Ballon d'Or runner up. Club captain.

Champions League Final. 93rd minute penalty.

Romelu Lukaku, ladies and gentlemen :@

That Rui Pedro is a menace in the league on my save for City too haha

I just can't beat Queens Park..

No not the English club.. The Scottish one comprised of only Amateur players..

Wont let me play 16.3 as I have the lower league pack database and says to many clubs for the F.A cup wtf!!!

Trying to wrap up promotion to the Premier League with Bradford City. All we need is a win @ Wolves and some help.

Well, there was help...but it was Wolves that got help from the referee. Another 20 foul performance and we lose 2-1. Teams above us all won, and our lead dwindles. Hard to finish the job when you're essentially playing 12 vs 11.

I swear, sometimes I feel like the fix is in...and now we have to have a quick turnaround to play at Reading. This can only end one way. Badly. :(

Back