Currently with Tottenham,

1st Season - Capital one cup winners and PL winners

2nd Season - Champions league Semi Final and PL winners

3rd Season - 4 points clear of PL with 2 games left and got Porto in Semi Final of Champions league

Last game beat West Ham 10-0 lol

I'll post screenshots tonight when I've finished 3rd season.....

Currently with Tottenham,

1st Season - Capital one cup winners and PL winners

2nd Season - Champions league Semi Final and PL winners

3rd Season - 4 points clear of PL with 2 games left and got Porto in Semi Final of Champions league

Last game beat West Ham 10-0 lol

I'll post screenshots tonight when I've finished 3rd season.....

yes mate post some pictures...

Just finished first season with Arsenal.

I was expected to finish 4th by the media, and top 6 by my board.

But I instead won the Premier League and FA Cup, whilst being unbeaten away (And using 6 different formations!). I also scored the most goals in the league and conceded the least! Gervinho also got the PFA Player of the Season, whilst Douglas Costa got runner up in the young player!

Only bad thing was I went out in the first knockout round to Barcelona, lost 2-0 at home from a corner and a penalty, whilst having most of the possesion, and then came back from 3-0 down at Half-Time to win 4-3 away. (Changed my tactics/formation at HT)

(And I create my own tactics, not using downloaded one's/anyone else's!

Just got promoted for the second season in a row, taking AFC Wilmbledon from League 2 to Championship in only two years :D:D:D

The media expected me to finish 16th in League 2 and dead last in League 1 so needless to say I am delighted! How I'm going to survive in the Championship though is beyond me!!

My success is spending money I don't have to buy this game! Got to be done, will be there when I get home tonight :D

Finishing 2nd in Serie A with Fiorentina. Didn't buy anyone especially with meager transfer budget. Cuadrado was a beast for me though, 6 goals and 14 assists. Acheivement because I was expected to qualify for Europa League based on league position finish. And this is on my first full season with FM13 so pretty happy.

The things we do for love :D

Got it, installed it.. Unexpected error haha, didn't get a chance to play it because had to uninstall and reinstall then off to bed. Got on it last night and turns out my laptop is absolute tosh, game engine fooks up :( but haven't lost a game yet (friendlies)

In response to the first page's annoyance with losing with Man U and Arsenal: Reading and Norwich both have solid players, but as long as you aren't playing some ridiculous formation with unreasonable tactics you won't lose by five no matter who you play as. I think that this game is just more about tactics then previous ones. You can't just throw some fast dudes out there and expect to beat a team who is playing with a plan. Try scouting out your opponents more, and use analysis for where their weak spots are. And if you do get beat by five figure out why and modify your tactics...

i was Dundee united in a save i had and i bet stuttgart away in the europa league qualifiers 2-1.