Now a 0-0 draw with the promoted Sheffield United.
Srry ment to edit.

View attachment 122639
This was about a week or 2 before the matches.
Kevin was also injured and diarra was back from international duty.

well some advice,put Tchoyi on the left and keep him as Inside forward and put to attacking,then your left winger set him as winger-support and finally put chucho as advanced forward-attack and please tell me what happened

well some advice,put Tchoyi on the left and keep him as Inside forward and put to attacking,then your left winger set him as winger-support and finally put chucho as advanced forward-attack and please tell me what happened
It worked beat Fulham 1-5 at Craven Cottege.Chucho with a hatrick brining his total to 20 goals thiss season.It really worked thanks.Even worked even tho my right back was sent off in the 23 minute.I played with 3 defenders and it worked.Im impressed now ill have to see if it lasts the rest of the season which is about 6-8 more games.Will let you know how I get on.

the tac on post 15 isent with a AMC, thats why i wondered :p

the tac on post 15 isent with a AMC, thats why i wondered :p
Its my own.Its not really the teactic id been using all season it was what i had been using last season to good effect with suarez but ive decided to drop him due to him being 32 and lossing attributes,

i see, any chance u wanna upload it?, ill test it for sure? :)

THE TACTIC IS AVAILABLE FOR DL AT THE OP(see the first post)

well im see you make a good tactic,so it can happen
about transfer budget(wow 55 mil)
1.you can get it if your finance healthy
2.you had much tv revenue
3.if you sell your player with high price you will get high presentation
4.bonus from league
im was very appreciate people like you who bring a little team into big team,congrats :D

since my game crashed,dou you recomend any team for managing in my new game????i know i could post at a specific thread but they constantly ignore the requests so i am looking for any team with great youth facilities and not very strong like barca man utd preferably on england ar spain

u could play as Genoa if you want, decent team, with loads of prospects, its italian though..

i had genoa on my mind but Serie A has very few teams that could fight for the title,except Milan,Inter Juventus Genoa and Roma all the others are below average.....

THE TACTIC IS AVAILABLE FOR DL AT THE OP(see the first post)

I'm interested in trying it out with a save that I have with Renate (very weak Italian team). Unfortunately I'm at work right now, so I can't play FM for the moment, but I would like, since I have some free time to read these forums, to have a general idea about how it works. So, can you please put a screenshot with how players look on the field? I saw in one of your post the team instructions and I also downloaded the tactic and emailed it to myself :), but until the evening I can't play the game, so for the moment some general visual information will be nice. And I don't care about the transfers or I don't know what, just the tactic. Thanks.

Palermo Sampdoria and Napoli is quite decent aswell,

Tactic is #1 out of the tactics tested.. i'm sure it's a good tactic regardless if he made changes in favor of his team or not. I'm testing with a big team (Arsenal) right now.