[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

well first of all thanks to all of the guys for supporting me.....i have uploaded the screenshots as seen before and as you can see i have not cheated and the brazilian wonderkids are available to me at just the opening of the transfer window....also,i was given 46.000.000 so the transfer budget was pretty high afterwards,and if anyone wants to try my tactic,which btw will be available for DL soon,please be my guest and leave feedaback.....

Good god, this guy.

Wow.

Made my eyes bleed reading his fail...horrible horrible fail of constructing a sentence.

I would say he is cheating - but he honestly doesn't sound like he's bright enough to even work out how to cheat...

How ignorant, what a joke of a person you are.

Looks like a great tactic man, very well done! you should be proud of yourself, ignore everyone who's in doubt.

How ignorant, what a joke of a person you are.

Looks like a great tactic man, very well done! you should be proud of yourself, ignore everyone who's in doubt.

thanks man,and also how gay is he finally???he has a photo of hana montana?????LOL PATHETIC!!!!

2edbejl.jpg

Thats the screenie they wanted mate, from the game status screen in the FM tab. Basically the argument some were saying was you simply saved the game before each match and reloaded it, if you didnt get a positive result. Though in reality even if you post it and it looks fine people will still say you used FMRTE or photoshopped it so I wouldnt bother trying to convince them. (H).

Last edited:
2edbejl.jpg

thats the screenie they wanted mate, from the game status screen in the FM tab.

why the database changes are important????and if thats the screenie they want i have to say that i have saved over 150 times cuz i would like to get an easy draw for the cups and other stuff so what if i am saving a lot???is this cheating???and i also save a lot cuz my saves can not be loaded sometimes and when something cool happens to my FM, I save the game so i wouldn't lose my progress.....

why the database changes are important????and if thats the screenie they want i have to say that i have saved over 150 times cuz i would like to get an easy draw for the cups and other stuff so what if i am saving a lot???is this cheating???and i also save a lot cuz my saves can not be loaded sometimes and when something cool happens to my FM, I save the game so i wouldn't lose my progress.....

Well because if you make changes to the database then its normally to make the game easier and to put things in your favour. As you can see from my screenie I have done this. I normally remove all injuries to Welsh international players, and take away international retirements (Ryan Giggs etc). I also loan certain players to other clubs so their guranteed to be in my game. As well as removing work permits from my game.
If you saved the game prior to cup games and only played teams at home you knew youd beat then people could argue youve cheated.
It could also be argued if you saved your game 150 times in a season where at the most youd play 70 games then, youve saved before each game and reloaded until you won it. Once again I always save prior to playing a match for this reason. But I don't consider it an achievement if I win the FA cup, Coca Cola Cup and Europe because Iv'e reloaded the game each time Iv'e lost and replayed them game till I win.

Last edited:
Well because if you make changes to the database then its normally to make the game easier and to put things in your favour. As you can see from my screenie I have done this. I normally remove all injuries to Welsh international players, and take away international retirements (Ryan Giggs etc). I also loan certain players to other clubs so their guranteed to be in my game. As well as removing work permits from my game.
If you saved the game prior to cup games and only played teams at home you knew youd beat then people could argue youve cheated.
It could also be argued if you saved your game 150 times in a season where at the most youd play 70 games then, youve saved before each game and reloaded until you won it.

1st:i have a lot DB changes but none of them is something about removing injuries or something similar..i have DB that have the correct competition names,a DB that makes the agents as real e.g. Messi's father,a DB that has some new wonderkids,a DB for all tiers of greek leagues and something other i do not remember right know,probably a screenshot of me starting a new game,with the database changes would be enlighting....
2nd:I was accused of cheating for buying Neymar and Ganso,i approved that i didnt,and if you "accuse" me of cheating about the saves i have to say that the few feedback that were posted from testers of my tactic say that it is a pretty efficient and good tactic,so there is no point of asking me if i saved a lot,the tactic is good and works and thats the succes

even if i am cheating( i do not,honestly) the point of my thread is not the second season which i signed neymar and ganso,w are talking about the first season that was very succesfull and gave me alead of 40-45 points at the league and of course we are talking about the tactic that as posted by others is very good

What I'm trying to say politely is that statements like the quotation above, make your boasts of success sound strange. You say that you won the league by 40-45 points yet if you reload the game each time you lose a match until you win it then your tactic is the greatest ever.
But its not the tactic on the field that's doing this, its the tactic of saving the game prior to a match and reloading the game until you win it.

Last edited:
What I'm trying to say politely is that statements like this make your boasts of success sound strange. You say that you won the league by 40-45 points yet if you reload the game each time you lose a match until you win it then your tactic is the greatest ever.
But its not the tactic on the field that's doing this, its the tactic of saving the game prior to a match and reloading the game until you win it.

thank you for saying this politely and not like some others....i am trying to say that the tactic is good and other people say that without doing the save-cheating,so we are basicly trying to find out if my tactic works or not....and something else:the 150 saves are for 1,5 seasons and thats about 100 games and even more

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Trying to copy the tactic me thinks :(
what are you talking about man??????

thank you for saying this politely and not like some others....i am trying to say that the tactic is good and other people say that without doing the save-cheating,so we are basicly trying to find out if my tactic works or not....and something else:the 150 saves are for 1,5 seasons and thats about 100 games and even more

Ναι καλά ο φίλος μου βλέπω το σημείο που προσπαθούσατε να κάνετε τώρα. Διασκεδάστε παίζοντας το παιχνίδι

I gud Greek (H) Of course knowing this place someone will tell me using the Bing Translator editor before a post is cheating :'(

Last edited:
Great tactic!

HOWEVER!

There is now no doubt in my mind that you have cheated.

Explain how you now have this amazing squad and still have 47 million left.(It says it at the bottom of your squad screen)

After everyone defended you from those disgusting remarks, you now turn out to be a liar anyway.

Ναι καλά ο φίλος μου βλέπω το σημείο που προσπαθούσατε να κάνετε τώρα. Διασκεδάστε παίζοντας το παιχνίδι

I gud Greek (H) Of course knowing this place someone will tell me using the Bing Translator editor before a post is cheating :'(

well google translate sucks.....i didnt understand a single thing....LOL

Great tactic!

HOWEVER!

There is now no doubt in my mind that you have cheated.

Explain how you now have this amazing squad and still have 47 million left.(It says it at the bottom of your squad screen)

After everyone defended you from those disgusting remarks, you now turn out to be a liar anyway.

the screenie that says that i have 47 mil is before i signed the players,just at the start of the the season somewher at 26-28th June....:)

To be fair signing Neymar or Ganso could be down to editing your reputation so players want to join you?

To be fair signing Neymar or Ganso could be down to editing your reputation so players want to join you?

i have won Carling Cup which is a 4star-reputaion competition adds my team some reputition itself,dont you think???

I take back all I've said

You've just given the wrong screen shot, post a screenshot of your transfers not your player search man.

I love that Greek Scouse thing on the bottom of your sig, I can just imagine the Torjan Horse being pushed into Troy, then you come along and steal the Wheels off it. Trojan horse on bricks ;)
I'll give your tactic a go though :D

you have neymar and paulo henrique in that screenie so no its not and you are indeed a liar, don't make it worse on yourself.

You ****** up man, get over it and admit it.

that screenie only shows that they are both available for me at the beggining of the season thats all....how's that meaning that i cheated????

Good god, this guy.

Wow.

Made my eyes bleed reading his fail...horrible horrible fail of constructing a sentence.

I would say he is cheating - but he honestly doesn't sound like he's bright enough to even work out how to cheat...

So his initial thoughts about cheating are looking correct then?

***I can't see a screenie of his No. saves or database changes yet?

Last edited: