Pro Evo 2008

Play.com have PES in stock for anyone interested.

I'm going to go to same small shop again tomorrow and ask when he will get them and if i can sneak one again :D

When is the official release date? I think I'll check a few shops in town on tuesday, hopefully one will have it in :D

Well the official release is this Friday but I've read rumours about shops that are putting it out earlier.

Housemate has ordered it from Play and we will see what happens.

By the way if any of you happen to see this in the shops before friday it is your duty to post on here so that we can all rush out and buy it! If not you may get banned ;)

well i called my local shop and they keep saying Friday to me :mad: so i might have to wait

I have the pc version and it's pretty swish. :D If I run it on highest graphics settings it's like fifa though so I have to put it onto medium settings for it to play like pes.

So far so good, played all my first games on proffesional and won easily. :D I have a nice 3-4-3 formation with Liverpool and I boss the midfield every game. Mascherano, Alonso, Gerrard, and Lucas. :wub:

The commentary is pretty good so far, mainly because it's the first time I've heard it. I'm sure after another 5 or 6 games it will have been repeated. :rolleyes:

did you dl it lee? if so where from?

I'm hoping to get it tonight. I have a friend who works at HMV and he said he was gonna try and get me it woo :)

Pes ıs a few years ın advance of Fıfa ın terms of gameplay, Fıfa used to be the top football game however ıt looks lıke ıt's startıng to run out of ıdeas and seems to be the same year after year, ıf you want professıonalism then Fıfa's probably the game you'll want, ıf you want the game based on the gameplay then PES clearly wıns and most people have moved over from Fıfa now.

Housemate got it tonight, played 4 games so far (3-1 to me so far). I have been Middlesbrough (he was Man Utd 4-3 to me), Inter Milan (He was Barca, 5-4 to me), Chelsea (he was Barca again, 4-2 to me) and finally i was AC Milan (he was Barca, 4-2 to him).

But yeh i like everything so far apart from Replays, bit dodgy and seemed laggy (on xbox360).

I'm hoping to get it tonight. I have a friend who works at HMV and he said he was gonna try and get me it woo :)

He let me down, didnt get it for me :( Going to get it for me tomorrow though but I am going to wait until around 6pm before I get it off him. He will be getting me about 30% discount tho so im not arsed :)

£34 in asda got it on way back from hospital :D

He let me down, didnt get it for me :( Going to get it for me tomorrow though but I am going to wait until around 6pm before I get it off him. He will be getting me about 30% discount tho so im not arsed :)

Rob? one with large ish hair.

Works at one in cleveland/hill street center? bought *** and the city box set for girlfriend, and took it back 20mins later cos we found it cheaper elsewhere, he thought we were odd lol.

FOUND OUT HOW TO DIVE tonight, we both had 4 people sent off in the match through diving alone (XBOX: L2+L1+R1 (PS BUTTONS)).

but then i won a free kick by diving and almost ****** me self.

Anyway goodnight,

Rob? one with large ish hair.

FOUND OUT HOW TO DIVE tonight, we both had 4 people sent off in the match through diving alone (XBOX: L2+L1+R1 (PS BUTTONS)).

Yes, Rob :)

Well done, it does tell you how to do it on the pause menu ;)

awwww I duno whether to get it now or not cos no-one in my house at uni really plays it, and i won't be able to get any good two player in til i get home at xmas. Don't wana wait til Xmas though lol :( Maybe i'll just go to Virgin everyday and play it on a PS3 there...

How do you pull people's shirts? I'm constantly getting the ball played over the top of my defence and fancy something other than swiping them down to get my player sent off.