Pro Evo 2008

no idea but i would like to know keepers are dodgy on this one i dont like it

Yes, Rob :)

Well done, it does tell you how to do it on the pause menu ;)

It does?!?!?! lol...well my friend told me how to do it after he had done it, so meh to you. Was a little drunk last night anyhoo.

PES08 > Uni Work.

I really can't be bothered with it now, I know I'm just going to get bored of it within a few weeks like I do with every game I play these days.

Seriously, what have the done to the replays. They are utterly useless. The highlight ones simply move to fast & lag so you have no idea what's going on. When you control the replay yourself it is still very difficult to get a good speed to watch it at, terrible :(

I'm really finding it difficult on Top Player. The AI control the ball too well, I can't get near them they just pass the ball around me. I'm doing well on Professional now though, won every game I've played on it (with Man Utd ;)).

Sean is right about some replays, gk's really **** me off was Scotland today and Elano got a slight touch on it as i was pulling him back Gordon just needed to pick it up but dived and spilled it :( then someone else tapped it in so stupid

is it me or is the lag on online terrible, most of the crosses u dnt see the foot swing til the ball is in the box, also what are those numbers at the top when ur online?

It's went all ps2 style with the comments and the ****** music is back

Seriously, what have the done to the replays. They are utterly useless. The highlight ones simply move to fast & lag so you have no idea what's going on. When you control the replay yourself it is still very difficult to get a good speed to watch it at, terrible :(

Agreed, and swinging the camera round was smooth on PES7, but awful on this.

What's everyone's problems with the replays? They're just the same as it's always been, you just need to press Y (top xbox button?) to switch to the mode where you control the view with the analog sticks. Using the analog sticks to control the animation is better now aswell because you can move it as slow as you want.

Remember everyone, treat the ball as if it were a friend.:rolleyes:

Yes i am sick of that saying now as well. Commentators are so annoying, and awful, its Lawro ain't it?

Yeah, thats why people are getting ****** off because that **** keeps opening his trap.

is he really worse than Trevor Brooking?

Alot worse, you can tell that he's reading things from a sheet. Everything he says is so awkward.

Meh i always put it on mute and play with music in background

the rhythmic chanting of the crowd, all on their feet, urging the players on

the commentary of a football game is yet again absolutley ***** , i hate it

as for the game i think some things are improved like AI , passing and the dives are a laugh but the keepers seem to be really bad. they spill everything. the amount of times ive conceded from tap ins and rubbish deflections and things its pretty annoying. not sure if i just have to get used to it or what. i may change my mind after a load more plays but for first impressions im not sure if i like it as much as the last one

Played on it other day, thought it was basically same as last years, ****.

the rhythmic chanting of the crowd, all on their feet, urging the players on

the commentary of a football game is yet again absolutley ***** , i hate it

as for the game i think some things are improved like AI , passing and the dives are a laugh but the keepers seem to be really bad. they spill everything. the amount of times ive conceded from tap ins and rubbish deflections and things its pretty annoying. not sure if i just have to get used to it or what. i may change my mind after a load more plays but for first impressions im not sure if i like it as much as the last one

The opponent AI is quite good, but your own team are pretty shocking. If you have the ball anywhere in defence your wingers always make stupid runs instead of giving you a simple pass outwide. When you have the ball in an attacking position players just stand there and don't make any sort of runs, the only way I'm getting through the opposition is by using one-two's.