Proxy's Parking Bus Destroyer

Heyyup mate just thought I'd give you another update. I won the League Cup, FA Cup, CS, Euro Super Cup and Club World Championship in the second season. Missed out on the Premier League on the last day and reached Champions League final but lost. The thing is mate I've scored tons of goals but conceded too many. I think I conceded the most goals in the top half of the table actual. Just wondering if theres anything I can do to sort this out. Like just now yet again I lost to Man City away 3-2. Just seem to concede scrappy goals. The tactic's great bets by far, just the defence is still abit clumsy in some games.

Did you use the 12.0.4 patch?

If you are, i've tried to make it better, but no matter what i've changed, the tactic still looks vulnerable at the back. One game, the tweaked seems perfect but in the next game, it shows up again. Can't find the consistency that i need so didn't release the new version for this patch. In fact, most of the tactics seems look vulnerable at the back on this 12.0.4 patch because the FBs positioning was horrible on this patch. I've run out of ideas as how to create a better defense yet didn't spoil the pass and move of the tactic. Sorry mate :D

It's okay matey :D only one defeat, il keep on going and try something myself. I've switched the wing-backs from attack to support and put the defence-line to normal.

It's okay matey :D only one defeat, il keep on going and try something myself. I've switched the wing-backs from attack to support and put the defence-line to normal.

Yeah, that's great tho. Just tweak the d-line and the FBs once you see that the AI manage to get the balls behind the FBs. It's just that personally, i would love the FBs to join the attack to put more pressure for the opp. and didn't really like the idea of literally four man defend.

Will work for the better version of this tactic for the new patch soon, but for now, i need to relax a bit and enjoy my holidays, LOL :D

I do leak goals and I don't really know how to change that... oh well... the games are very entertaining. At the 1st January and currently 6th, 3 points from 5th and 9 points ahead of 7th. Are there any good players I should go for in january? Got quite a big transfer budget.

I do leak goals and I don't really know how to change that... oh well... the games are very entertaining. At the 1st January and currently 6th, 3 points from 5th and 9 points ahead of 7th. Are there any good players I should go for in january? Got quite a big transfer budget.

You could try to drop the d-line and change the FBs RFD tu sometimes when you see that the AI manages to get the balls behind the FBs. I personally never try this before but people said it would help the team to have more balance, so it's worth a try if you're not like me, who likes the FBs to join the attack. LOL

As for who you should buy in january, it would be great if you can find a cover CD type and a good FBR/L. If you don't have a great playmaker, you should buy one too...O'Hara was good but to rely on him the entire season was a bit tough for him and your team. Sign another BWM if you still have some money left, Beram Kayal was a good one. With a decent squad and a bit of luck, you could win the EPL by the end of the season. :D

Off i go...time to watch United play. Cheers.

Greetings,

Congrats for the attacking style of play, it kills most teams very fast with beautifull through balls from the DLF, ace really.
It seems that you do the teamtalks yourself, well I can tell you for free that, with Wolves, only in Christmas would you win the league with your AM doing the teamtalks for you.

The tactic scores a lot but it fails vs fast strikers, it leaks way too many goals.... even when winning the league with Bolton, they had 90 goals for and 50 against, LMAO.

Anyway, thanks for the tactic and keep up the good work.

does anybody know what to do when windows can not open the file to d/l the tactic? what's the right program to open with?
thanks

Last edited:
Just one question. What's the point of changing all those "Team Instructions" if you have everything tweaked in the "Player Instructions"?

i changed the wingbacks to full backs and have started conceding less scoring just as many still

Been brilliant so far, using Arsenal, signed these players:

Matteo Kovacic
Seydou Doumbia
Kara
Willian
Sime Vrsaljko
Artem Milevsskyi

Only been 5 games, but wow.....

1st game: Blackburn HOME / 6-1 win / 62% possession
Arshavin 2, Doumbia, Song, van Persie, Walcott

2nd game: Dynamo Kiev AWAY / 4-0 win / 57% possession
Doumbia 3, van Persie

3rd game: Wolves AWAY / 6-0 win / 52% possession
van Persie 2, Sagna, Vermaelen, Wilshere, Doumbia

4th game: Dynamo Kiev HOME / 4-1 win / 63% possession
Chamakh 3, Kara

save best till last :)

5th game: Liverpool AWAY / 7-1 win / 55% possession
Doumbia 3, van Persie 2, Gervinho 2

Stunning results, especially 7-1 at Anfield.

Screeny:
View attachment 211694

Hey ! i'm using your tactics for my Newcastle Game.
i saw your team is rarely conceded, but why when i use your tactics to my team they often scored and also they often conceded. do you have some tips about that ?

anyway my Keeper is Tim Krul and my First Team Defender is like this:
Santon - Coloccini - Taylor - Vrsaljko

thanks in advance btw

Greetings,

Congrats for the attacking style of play, it kills most teams very fast with beautifull through balls from the DLF, ace really.
It seems that you do the teamtalks yourself, well I can tell you for free that, with Wolves, only in Christmas would you win the league with your AM doing the teamtalks for you.

The tactic scores a lot but it fails vs fast strikers, it leaks way too many goals.... even when winning the league with Bolton, they had 90 goals for and 50 against, LMAO.

Anyway, thanks for the tactic and keep up the good work.

Thanks for trying and thanks for the feedback mate :D
Indeed, the tactic have some problem at the back on 12.0.4 patch because the FBs positioning was horrible. You are using the 12.0.4 patch, correct?

And yes, i do the teamtalks by myself, that's the way to enjoy this game besides creating a great tactic and other management things. :p

does anybody know what to do when windows can not open the file to d/l the tactic? what's the right program to open with?
thanks

You don't need any program to open the file mate, just copy the file to C:\xxxx\xxxx\Documents\Sports Interactive\tactics. Run the game, go to tactics, click manage tactic and then just load the tactic.

Just one question. What's the point of changing all those "Team Instructions" if you have everything tweaked in the "Player Instructions"?

As far as i know, the d-line didn't have any effect on the PIs regardless what d-line you chose, CMIIW.

i changed the wingbacks to full backs and have started conceding less scoring just as many still

Did you use the new patch or 12.04 patch? Just asking whether the tactic are still working on the new patch or not. :D

What about the pass and move? Because it's the main characteristic of the tactic. I could create a better defense with a lot of individual actions from my IFs to RWB often thst will put more pressure on the opp. But i just don't like it, i love to play simple football. :D

Been brilliant so far, using Arsenal, signed these players:

Matteo Kovacic
Seydou Doumbia
Kara
Willian
Sime Vrsaljko
Artem Milevsskyi

Only been 5 games, but wow.....

1st game: Blackburn HOME / 6-1 win / 62% possession
Arshavin 2, Doumbia, Song, van Persie, Walcott

2nd game: Dynamo Kiev AWAY / 4-0 win / 57% possession
Doumbia 3, van Persie

3rd game: Wolves AWAY / 6-0 win / 52% possession
van Persie 2, Sagna, Vermaelen, Wilshere, Doumbia

4th game: Dynamo Kiev HOME / 4-1 win / 63% possession
Chamakh 3, Kara

save best till last :)

5th game: Liverpool AWAY / 7-1 win / 55% possession
Doumbia 3, van Persie 2, Gervinho 2

Stunning results, especially 7-1 at Anfield.

Screeny:
View attachment 211694

Great results you have there mate :D
Stunning really :D
You can have a great results with this tactic when you have the right player for the right position. No need to sign the big name players tho. :D
Thanks for trying and thanks for the feedback.

Anyway, did you use the new patch?

Hey ! i'm using your tactics for my Newcastle Game.
i saw your team is rarely conceded, but why when i use your tactics to my team they often scored and also they often conceded. do you have some tips about that ?

anyway my Keeper is Tim Krul and my First Team Defender is like this:
Santon - Coloccini - Taylor - Vrsaljko

thanks in advance btw

I guess it's just that i got a bit lucky. Because when Roger Johnson got himself on the scoresheet he's just immense, the rock at the heart of the defense. LOL

You need another good CD to accompany Coloccini because i think Taylor attributes wasn't so good. You need someone who can win you the ball both in the air and on the ground without being reckless (keep his composure and concentration).

FYI, in my 2nd season, the record was not pretty good, the team conceded too often to.

Cheers

Last edited:
I guess it's just that i got a bit lucky. Because when Roger Johnson got himself on the scoresheet he's just immense, the rock at the heart of the defense. LOL

You need another good CD to accompany Coloccini because i think Taylor attributes wasn't so good. You need someone who can win you the ball both in the air and on the ground without being reckless (keep his composure and concentration).

FYI, in my 2nd season, the record was not pretty good, the team conceded too often to.

Cheers

Yes i'm using the 12.0.4 Version, does it get better if i use the newest version ?

hmm, do you have some recommendation for that ? i have Roderick Miranda too but his stats isn't impressive yet fyi

Yes i'm using the 12.0.4 Version, does it get better if i use the newest version ?

hmm, do you have some recommendation for that ? i have Roderick Miranda too but his stats isn't impressive yet fyi

Haven't try the new patch yet as people are mentioning a lot of issues. But the 12.1.1 patch is out, i'm gonna wait and see if there's any annoying issues or not. If not, then i will try to test the tactic and see the results (will do this after i get back from my holidays of course), hopefully i don't have to change anything to make it work on the newest patch. LOL

You could loan Danny Wilson or buy Ryan Shawcross if you have the money and he is interested in joining your team. How many goals did your team conceded?

Haven't try the new patch yet as people are mentioning a lot of issues. But the 12.1.1 patch is out, i'm gonna wait and see if there's any annoying issues or not. If not, then i will try to test the tactic and see the results (will do this after i get back from my holidays of course), hopefully i don't have to change anything to make it work on the newest patch. LOL

You could loan Danny Wilson or buy Ryan Shawcross if you have the money and he is interested in joining your team. How many goals did your team conceded?

in my Second Season (i'm in my 3rd Season btw) i scored 92 and conceded 40 goals, and in my first season i scored 94 and concedded 37 goals.

i've tried to drop the d-line but it only works for 3 or 4 match lol

in my Second Season (i'm in my 3rd Season btw) i scored 92 and conceded 40 goals, and in my first season i scored 94 and concedded 37 goals.

i've tried to drop the d-line but it only works for 3 or 4 match lol

Well, other than that, you can try to change the RFD of the FBs to sometimes whenever you see the AI manage to get the balls behind them.

just finished my first season with Man. Utd. No new signings for the first team. used this tactic throughout the season, minor changes made depending on the opposition.

won 33, drew 4, lost 1, 128 goals for, 22 goals against,103 points :)

Hernandez was awesome finished the season played 46, scored 64, 8.1 rating

to sum up I'd say this tactic worked very well for me. Thx O.P. for sharing

i'm using 12.1 i forgot to say i changed it because i have a young team (im all about the youth) so this way works better for me becsuse my youngsters mental stats aint developed yet well that what i reckon anyway

where is the link for new version ? please

just finished my first season with Man. Utd. No new signings for the first team. used this tactic throughout the season, minor changes made depending on the opposition.

won 33, drew 4, lost 1, 128 goals for, 22 goals against,103 points :)

Hernandez was awesome finished the season played 46, scored 64, 8.1 rating

to sum up I'd say this tactic worked very well for me. Thx O.P. for sharing

Great results mate!
And this tactic will make any great poacher scores goals for fun indeed, so no wonder Chicha is having a great record in your game :D
Thanks for the feedback :D

i'm using 12.1 i forgot to say i changed it because i have a young team (im all about the youth) so this way works better for me becsuse my youngsters mental stats aint developed yet well that what i reckon anyway

Have you try to use the original version?
I'm guessing there should be no more problem at the back on the new patch even if you use the original version, because the FBs positioning is fixed.
Please keep me updated about how the tactic works on the new patch yes?
Thanks mate :D

where is the link for new version ? please

There's no new version at the moment mate therefore there'ss no link to give to :D
I'm on holidays right now. I'll try to make the tactic works on the new patch if i have feedback's that the tactic wasn't so effective on the new patch. Stay tuned.

Cheers

Last edited:
Back