How does the tactic work on the new patch. After 2 matches with Portsmouth, i have 1 6-0 win against West Ham. And also a 5-2 loss to Palace!?

How does the tactic work on the new patch. After 2 matches with Portsmouth, i have 1 6-0 win against West Ham. And also a 5-2 loss to Palace!?

Haven't try the tactic on the new patch. Haven't install it yet because people are mentioning some issues. I will check until i'm sure there are no annoying issues about the match engine then i'm gonna work to make the tactic work consistently on the new patch.

FYI, a tester from Indonesian forum said that he was doing well with Wolves using my tactic on the new patch. It would be great if you can give me a clue about what went wrong in that loss so i can work on it once i've install the new patch.

Well you already have the tactic right?
So why do i have to upload the PI for those position?
Sorry, i'm a bit busy and and tired last night, so didn't read your post :p

What I have done is because I haven't been able to download the tactic, I saw the ones you did for Raikan and copied those, I copied the formation and then I copied the roles of the players (poacher, inside forward) but I don't have the PIs for these other players and I don't have the TIs....

So at the moment I don't have the full tactic but I have copied bits of it which is going well.
So far I have played 13 games. Won 6, Drawn 3, Lost 4 and Im in 8th...

The easier way I guess would be how do I download the tactic? I'm new on here and don't really know how to do it :(

What I have done is because I haven't been able to download the tactic, I saw the ones you did for Raikan and copied those, I copied the formation and then I copied the roles of the players (poacher, inside forward) but I don't have the PIs for these other players and I don't have the TIs....

So at the moment I don't have the full tactic but I have copied bits of it which is going well.
So far I have played 13 games. Won 6, Drawn 3, Lost 4 and Im in 8th...

The easier way I guess would be how do I download the tactic? I'm new on here and don't really know how to do it :(

That's strange...:eek:O)
Try this link: Parking Bus Destroyer 0.0 (Wolves, Jul 2011).tac - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
If it doesn't work i will give you the PIs and TIs tonight once i get home :)

This tactic and Zero Sea tactic are the best!!!!! :D
so far I have played 19 games. Won 17, Drawn 1, Lost 1 and Im in 1st

Nice one its worked! Will start the game again and try it out. Thanks a lot and will keep you posted on how it goes and how I do :)

Well, it's good then, then i don't have to upload the PIs and TIs :D
Did you use the new patch?
Would love to hear about how this tactic works on the new patch in detail tho :D

This tactic and Zero Sea tactic are the best!!!!! :D
so far I have played 19 games. Won 17, Drawn 1, Lost 1 and Im in 1st

Thanks mate :D
Glad it works for you :D

Would love to hear about how this tactic works on the new patch in detail tho :D

Im using 12.0.4

I'm managing Man. City and I've been following everything you said. So far I've lost 2 games in pre-season against Bolton and Osasuna, both 1-0 (and Osasuna were down to 10 men the entire 2nd half)

Match Engine hasn't changed though, has it?

I thought no one else thought the same way... in many occasions the players act like it's the first time they've ever played the godamn game. So frustrating.

Last edited:
OK I started a game with wolves and here are my results up to 1st November:

Wigan 0-2 Wolves
Wolves 5-3 QPR
Wolves 4-0 Bristol City (Carling Cup 2nd Round)
Sunderland 1-4 Wolves
Wolves 3-1 Everton
Tottenham 4-3 Wolves
Ipswich 1-4 Wolves (Carling Cup 3rd Round)
Wolves 5-1 Man United
Stoke 3-4 Wolves
Wolves 6-1 Fulham
Wolves 5-1 West Brom (Local Derby)
Fulham 1-5 Wolves (Carling Cup 4th Round)
Aston Villa 3-1 Wolves

Currently 3rd in the Premier Division but only 1 point off first. Also Christophe Berra is the top goal scorer in the premier league with 11 goals from 10 games! All of the goals from corners. Tactic works a treat. Cheers mate :)

i'm using patch 12.0.2

Match Engine hasn't changed though, has it?

Haven't tested it yet, until i'm sure that there are no big issues about the bugs regarding the ME, etc, i'm gonna stick with the 12.0.4 patch :D

I'm managing Man. City and I've been following everything you said. So far I've lost 2 games in pre-season against Bolton and Osasuna, both 1-0 (and Osasuna were down to 10 men the entire 2nd half)

I never promise the tactic will give you an instant success. Give the team some time to gel with the tactic and see how it goes until 10-15 official matches. If the results still disappoint you, you may want to use another tactic :D

OK I started a game with wolves and here are my results up to 1st November:

Wigan 0-2 Wolves
Wolves 5-3 QPR
Wolves 4-0 Bristol City (Carling Cup 2nd Round)
Sunderland 1-4 Wolves
Wolves 3-1 Everton
Tottenham 4-3 Wolves
Ipswich 1-4 Wolves (Carling Cup 3rd Round)
Wolves 5-1 Man United
Stoke 3-4 Wolves
Wolves 6-1 Fulham
Wolves 5-1 West Brom (Local Derby)
Fulham 1-5 Wolves (Carling Cup 4th Round)
Aston Villa 3-1 Wolves

Currently 3rd in the Premier Division but only 1 point off first. Also Christophe Berra is the top goal scorer in the premier league with 11 goals from 10 games! All of the goals from corners. Tactic works a treat. Cheers mate :)

Thanks for the feedback mate :D
Great results you have there, but still, the tactic looks vulnerable at the back :D
I'm out of ideas about what to do to make it better as the FBs positioning are horrible on the 12.0.4 patch :D

i'm using patch 12.0.2

Did your team conceded a lot?
If not, then there are nothing wrong about my defense setting, it's just that the 12.0.4 patch screws the tactic a little bit. LOL

Cheers

I never promise the tactic will give you an instant success. Give the team some time to gel with the tactic and see how it goes until 10-15 official matches. If the results still disappoint you, you may want to use another tactic :D

Cheers

Ok, I still have your tactic on my match preparation, but I'm using another onw which is basically your tactic with a few tweaks of mine :) Things seem to be staring to get better but there's a lot to improve. Cheers mate I'll keep you posted.

Ok, I still have your tactic on my match preparation, but I'm using another onw which is basically your tactic with a few tweaks of mine :) Things seem to be staring to get better but there's a lot to improve. Cheers mate I'll keep you posted.

Great, sometimes you have to tweak the original version for the tactic to work better on your team so if you feel your tweaked version can give you a better results, it would be better if you stick with it :D

Heyyup mate just thought I'd give you another update. I won the League Cup, FA Cup, CS, Euro Super Cup and Club World Championship in the second season. Missed out on the Premier League on the last day and reached Champions League final but lost. The thing is mate I've scored tons of goals but conceded too many. I think I conceded the most goals in the top half of the table actual. Just wondering if theres anything I can do to sort this out. Like just now yet again I lost to Man City away 3-2. Just seem to concede scrappy goals. The tactic's great bets by far, just the defence is still abit clumsy in some games.