Glad to see you're still going with this one.
Got me hooked on LLM as well, although only tier 5 in the German pyramid.
But you are right, as soon as I started to adjust to low attributes that read like binary code (and learned all my players names) it is so much more fun and rewarding than playing the accomplished clubs.
Keep it up

12th in the league isn't too bad, easy to build on! I'm sure you'll be up there at the end of the season! Whats your financial balance?
Started the season 161K in debt. The board tokk out a loan then there was a board take over. The current board are willing to invest and they have put about 150K into the club now. Hopefully the investment will continue as I'm hoping for promotion to the BSS this season. I've had a good run and have got a few months worth of updates to post.

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

i got my laptop back yesterday mate and started my llm story. Its not as easy as it looks but i'm enjoying every minute of it and seems like you are too. :)

Glad to see you're still going with this one.
Got me hooked on LLM as well, although only tier 5 in the German pyramid.
But you are right, as soon as I started to adjust to low attributes that read like binary code (and learned all my players names) it is so much more fun and rewarding than playing the accomplished clubs.
Keep it up

It's great to see so many LLM games hapening. Glad my story has inspired some of you to give it a go. I'll be following you stories if you are posting updates.

Time for the LLM revolution to begin!!!

December was a good month with 3 wins and a draw in the league and a win in the Isthmian League Cup 2nd round. Glad we beat Hastings in the cup they are in 2nd in the league so it gives me some hope of being up there at the end of the season.

View attachment 34218

View attachment 34219

The good form has continued into January where we now find ourself in a playoff position. It has been hard work getting there so let's hop we continue the form for the rest of the season. 4 wins and 1 defeat in the league has made this a great month. Kings Lynn knocked us out of the Isthmian League Cup which was disapointing but they are the team to beat currently sitting top of the league.

View attachment 34220

View attachment 34221

And the good form continues. 3 wins and a defeat in February. Got beaten by Havant again. They are one team that I seem to really struggle against. Hopefully won't be in the same league next season. The highlight of the month was a 6-2 win over Canvey Island. There was some real cracking goals in that game.

View attachment 34222

View attachment 34223

Got a friendly against GH Accademy which supprised me. Won it 3-2 which was even more of a shock. Screen shots to come later.

GH academy are a awlful team thats a game you should be winning anyway

GH academy are a awlful team thats a game you should be winning anyway

That was back when I was playing Level 10 football. Trust me East Cowes were awful back in those days. When yoiou first start in Level 10 football you have no expectations. Things have moved on since then. Have you read the rest of the story?

Yeah...just another 5 to go before league2 :D maybe less!

Time for March's results.

Well 5 wins on the trott has put us into second place but we still have a bit of work to do to secure a place in the playoffs.

Next Month looks like a tough month with games against Hastings Utd who are in 3rd, King's Lynn who are top and AFC Sudbury who are in 4th. Only King's Lynn have secured a playoff place so far but they still need to secure the league.

View attachment 34414

View attachment 34415

What a month. It couldn't have gone any better. We ended the season in second place so secured our position in the playoffs. We've got Hastings Utd in the semis who we just thrashed 4-0 so I'm feeling pretyty confident at the moment.

View attachment 34426

View attachment 34427

Its probably a coincidence, but look at the ad I saw when reading this

picture.php

It made me laugh,

Good luck with this, I will be following

Its probably a coincidence, but look at the ad I saw when reading this

picture.php

It made me laugh,

Good luck with this, I will be following

I've noticed this. I think they must do some kind of search based on the thread name when they put the adds in. All clever stuff. I do this kind of stuff at work but I work on the print side not the web side.

We have made it through to the playoff final where we face AFC Sudbury. Alex Keith has done it again what a player. He has scored 37 goals in 40 appearances so far this season.

View attachment 34443