awsome m8

it is soo close up there. play-off position possible

just been reading this thread for about an hour and I am hooked on it haha.. I think I am guna start wid my local team Cheltenham Saracens and see how well i can do.. Great story tho keep it up cant wait to see if u make play offs :D GOOD LUCK

This is quality. Following all the way. I myself am competing with Warlingham and just been promoted to level 8 but i wont take the shine away from Hush Baby's story. Deseperate to see how that season finished! lol

Cheers everyone for reading and for your comments. Things are getting exciting and I too can't wait to see how the season ends. If I get promoted this time I'll be in the Blue Square South which is where I always started things in FM09. This has definately been the most exciting challange I have ever done.

Hopefully I'll get some time tonight to finish the season.

So here's what you are waiting for. Did we make it into the playoffs? Well the answer is yes. We did just enough to secure the last playoff place. April didn't start well with a 1-0 defeat. Two wins secured us 5th place but we lost our last game. Can we make it 4 seasons 4 promotions?

View attachment 30825

View attachment 30826

The answer is no. We lost our playoff semi final match against Dorchester 1-0. It was a very tense game and we kept piling on the pressure but they were just to strong for us.

Although we didn't gain promotion or win a cup it has been a good season and I'm looking forward to building on thisnect season.

View attachment 30827

It's the start of the 5th season and we remain in the Isthmian League Premier. This is going to be a very hard season. The clubs debts are spirraling out of control and I have had to release a lot of players to get the wage bill down. I have managed to bring in a few new players but we are going to have a very small squad this year which is going to be a problem.

After months of speculations the club has finally been taken over but the new chairman isn't willing to invest at the moment.

View attachment 31376

View attachment 31377

View attachment 31378

This is probably the best FM story I've ever read! Just found it yesterday and I just read the whole thread today! Amazing stuff man! I was planning on playing level 10 and picked Kingsbury London Tigers before I realised they were in level 9 and I want to start at the bottom so I'm gonna start again :D

Keep it up!!!!

This is probably the best FM story I've ever read! Just found it yesterday and I just read the whole thread today! Amazing stuff man! I was planning on playing level 10 and picked Kingsbury London Tigers before I realised they were in level 9 and I want to start at the bottom so I'm gonna start again :D

Keep it up!!!!

Glad you're enjoying the story, it's a great challenge.

Go for it and good luck. It's the best way to play the game.

Pre season didn't go to well but I knew it was going to be tough. Out of the nine games we played we lost 6 drew 2 and won one. I'm gutted we lost to Dartford as they are one of my local teams in real life. Wanted to beat them as I'm an Ebbsfleet fan. The highlight was the 5-1 win against GH Acasemy. We put on a real display in that game.

View attachment 33308

Here's a summary of this years major transfers.

Alex Keith is a great free transfer. He has playing for Celtic before he joined us and I was very supprised when he signed for us. He turned down teams in much higher divisions. I'm expecting great things from him and am planning on playing him in the role of poacher.

View attachment 33310

Callum Tapping will probably be a squad player but he could well make the role as advanced playmaker his own.

View attachment 33311

Joe Mbu was signed to fill the whole in defence and will be played as a central defender.

View attachment 33312

Makr Magennis was bought in to give me cover on the right and central midfield. He could end up as the first team right winger.

View attachment 33313

Shaun Hatton is a great versatile player and will provide cover in defence and midfield. He will always be in my match squad even if it is just on the bench.

View attachment 33314

The league campaign hasn't got off to a very good starts with two defeats followed by a win. We played very well in the 3-0 win against Totton and I was impressed with some of the moves the team put together. Else where we drew our first qualifying game for the FA Cup. For some reason we tend to have to replay a lot of cup games.

View attachment 33317

View attachment 33318

Some great results in September where we were undefeated in all competions. We have played three qualifying rounds in the FA Cup with a 5-0 win over Havant being a major win for us.

In the league we won both games putting in a great display of football.

View attachment 33319

View attachment 33320

You have made me want to start one with my village club Stony Stratford Town F.C in Spartan South Midlands League Division One only valued a 2k though. But i have got to wait untill i have my laptop back before i can start

You have made me want to start one with my village club Stony Stratford Town F.C in Spartan South Midlands League Division One only valued a 2k though. But i have got to wait untill i have my laptop back before i can start

Everyone should play the game this way it's so much more fun and challenging. There's a greater sense of achievament when you take some small team up the leagues than there is winning the Prem with Man City and all their money.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

wht data base are u usin there not on myne

Superbladesman. It can be downloaded from this site. There's a link somewhere in this thread.

Yeah i've always loved llm used to do it with northampton town all the time back in championship manager 00/01 and recently with Mk Dons but now with the database i can be a team down the road from me its awesome. There isn't anything more satisfying than making a league 2 or bellow club a multi million franchise :D

Yeah I love LLM! I have two games going, one is with odd down and the other is with the top team in Ireland Bohemians but my main challenge there is getting far in Europe. Nearly doing as well as u now Hush Baby, won my first game in the Western League Division One with Odd Down :p lol oj

A mixed bag of results this month. Havant got us back for thr 5-0 win in the FA cup by beating us 5-0 in the league then knocking us out of the Hampshire Cup with a 2-0 win all in the same week. We were also knocked out of the FA Cup this month by Eastleigh.

Highlight this month was a 5-1 win over Coalville.

View attachment 33974

View attachment 33975

November saw us playing 8 league games with 2 wins, 1 draw and 5 defeats. This wasn't a very good month having let 20 goals in. We have some major injury problems with the likes of Alex Keith and Jason Oladale my main strikers out. I have had to bring in some cover from the youth team.

On a plus side the board inhected 60k into the club. This won't give me anything to play with but will help with the mounting debts.

View attachment 33976

View attachment 33977

View attachment 33978

12th in the league isn't too bad, easy to build on! I'm sure you'll be up there at the end of the season! Whats your financial balance?

i got my laptop back yesterday mate and started my llm story. Its not as easy as it looks but i'm enjoying every minute of it and seems like you are too. :)