Raúl González Blanco - The Prince of Madrid.

One possible big news could be Real Madrid calling, but I think it will not be that.

It could be Manchester City or, maybe more likely, Tottenham. Not to rule out Atlético de Madrid or Athletic Bilbao. And then I'll go naming every team that could be active in your save so I'll pull a Spanish sports newspaper.

One possible big news could be Real Madrid calling, but I think it will not be that.

It could be Manchester City or, maybe more likely, Tottenham. Not to rule out Atlético de Madrid or Athletic Bilbao. And then I'll go naming every team that could be active in your save so I'll pull a Spanish sports newspaper.

Ooooooo the tension!!!

Pre-Season and Transfers

View attachment 290938

View attachment 290939View attachment 290940

These are the transfers we made in the summer, I felt that I needed to strengthen key areas and we have done so very very well. I had to sell our player who was selected in the Barclays Premier League team of the year aswell when the offer of £33 Million came in it was a no brainer. We can replace that quality for the money. Howard was also brilliant for me last year but Ruffier had signed a contract with me and I didn't want Howard on 45k a week to sit on the bench so I offloaded. With the signings I've made I really believe we can challange for a top 4 spot this year as we have strength in depth for positions now and will be able to crush teams with it. I made a net loss of £5.5 million in Transfers though in the past two seasons I have made profit and I felt it was worth going for.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everton 2 - 2 Hull
Moses, Kakuta

Everton 1 - 2 Marseille
Paloschi

Torquay 1 - 2 Everton
Gameiro, Zaha

Mallorca 1 - 1 Everton
Paloschi

Salamanca 0 - 2 Everton
Bonaventura, Paloschi

Bristol City 0 - 1 Everton
Hughes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had some decent results in the friendlies and we got drawn against Rosenborg in the Europa League qualifiers and will have to beat them in order to qualify which shouldn't be too much of a task. I am happy with the strength of the squad now that we are a fully assembled team now and there will be no excuses to lose to clubs the same as us the Newcastles, Stokes, Aston Villas. They are all must win games if we want to be up there again this season.

Some good signings there mate, did amazing to get so much for Anderson!

But I think you should've held on to Barkley, just saying ;)

Man City = MUGS

Selling Poli for £9m and buying Anderson for £33m. Bless. Great work

Some good signings there mate, did amazing to get so much for Anderson!

But I think you should've held on to Barkley, just saying ;)
His stats was terrible and everytime I gave him a chance he was woeful for me mate.

Man City = MUGS

Selling Poli for £9m and buying Anderson for £33m. Bless. Great work
Yeah I didn't want to sell Anderson but £33m is just stupid for him. I don't know if I can ever sell Paloschi though, I've fell in love.

I loaned him out for 4 seasons and then he played the odd game for me and done well

August / Agosto

View attachment 290944

Spanish legend Raùl takes control of Cameroon
'African news reporters flood into the press conference to ask Spanish legend Raùl questions.'

Joseph Mugabi: What chose you to accept the Cameroon offer instead of any other nationality?

Raùl: The South Africa 2010 World Cup was a big success and Cameroon are a very high rated African team so I wanted to taste abit of the African management as it will be one of the biggest challenges in my life and I relish a challenge.

Jores Pauley: Many of the players will worship a manager like you with the success you've emulated in your career how will you handle this?

Raùl: Challenge them to better my record, then people will worship them.

Steven Mouyakolo: Will you be looking to bring a different style of football to Cameroon and do you think you will have good success?

Raùl: Do you think I would of took the job if I couldn't handle it? Look at my track record with clubs. Anyway gents thanks for your time I've got to get back to England to manage. Goodbye.

End of press conference.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 15th August 2015
Goodison Park

Everton 4 - 2 West Ham
Paloschi (2), Ince (2)

MOTM: Thomas Ince

What a way to announce our statement at the start of the season. 2 Goals and a assist for the debutant Thomas Ince who has traces of his dads quality in him for the people that don't know Paul Ince. We absolutely killed West Ham and should have had more. The two goals will be the defence getting used to play together. Hopefully it moulds quickly.

EUROPA Cup Playoff First Leg
Thursday 20th August 2015
Lerkendal

Rosenborg 0 - 4 Everton
Paloschi (2), Khedira, Weiss

MOTM: Alberto Paloschi

I thought Rosenborg would of given us more of a challenge especially considering they were at home, In all fairness to the players they played exceptionally and next leg we may be able to play some squad rotation players to see how they shape up against the same team. Another four goals in a game though is a brilliant sign. Onwards and upwards.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 23rd August 2015
Craven Cottage

Fulham 1 - 2 Everton
Clark, Poli

MOTM: Ciaran Clark

Should of been plenty more and we should of finished the chances. It is still a win and I don't want to shine any negatives on the positives. We won and it is another 3 points on the board. We came, we saw, we conquered. I want to wish all the best to the new boy Giuseppe Bellusci who went of injured in the 63rd minute what looked like a serious injury. I hope its not as he will be a key player in the back line this year and I hope he will form a good partnership with previous player of the year Ciaran Clark.

EUROPA Cup Playoff Second Leg
Thursday 27th August 2015

Goodison Park

Everton 3 - 2 Rosenborg
Hughes (2), Zaha, Hangeland sent off

MOTM: Will Hughes

Put a reserve/second team out for this tie knowing that we would have to lose by four goals or more not to qualify I felt confident in my team to get some minutes under their belt and show me why they should be in the first team. Will Hughes had another magnificant game which sees him rotating the AMC position. Better news we are playing in Europe this year. BLUE ARMY!!!

EUROPA LEAGUE GROUP:
Olympique Lyonnais
APOEL
Everton
Beerschot AC

Fairly easy group which we can qualify out of, Lyon seem to be the only obstacle but I think we can overcome them and I know APOEL are from Cyprus and not the strongest team so we should coast past them and for Beerschot they caused me no trouble during my management time in Belgium so we should qualify out of the group.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 30th August 2015

Goodison Park

Everton 2 - 2 Aston Villa
Zabaleta, Clark

MOTM: Brede Hangeland

A game which we threw away in the 86th minute due to a lapse in concentration.. If we want to progress at all we MUST get the basics right first otherwise teams will exploit it and just score like what has happened today. We always looked comfortable but it just wasn't enough and it has come back to bite us on the ****. Lesson to be learnt.

Darren Gibson and Michael Essien have both been allowed to leave the club. The players left for a combined fee for £5m and went to Aston Villa and Koln respectively. Also on the deadline day I managed to bring in the young regen Javier Santagati from Velez for £6.75m.

View attachment 290948
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player of the month

View attachment 290946

Thomas Ince
Settled in brilliantly and in his first month he has 2 goals and 3 assists in his first 3 games.

League Table.

View attachment 290947

Last edited:
September / Setiembre

View attachment 290958
'If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat'
-
Herschel Walker

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 13th September 2013
Etihad Stadium

Manchester City 1 - 1 Everton
Paloschi

MOTM: Bernard Malanda

Didn't play well whatsoever but we managed to come away from the Etihad with a point - a thing that teams really do and usually end up 3-4 goals worse off after the match. We are showing promise that we can compete with the best and hold our own.

EUROPA Cup Group G
Thursday 17th September 2015
Goodison Park

Everton 3 - 3 Lyon
Paloschi (3)

Well we shot ourselves in the foot as the game was there for the taking but we gifted them the goals which is again amateur stuff. If we carry on doing this we won't be anywhere near as successful as last season. We need to work on defending dramatically. Alberto was fantastic yet again.

Capital One Cup Third Round
Tuesday 22nd September 2015
Cardiff City Stadium

Cardiff 2 - 6 Everton
Malanda, Bonaventura (2), Gameiro (2), O.G

MOTM: Giacomo Bonaventura

Once again in the Capital One Cup, a mixture of reserve and youth players and they didn't dissapoint with an eight goal bonanza although the Cardiff fans watched their team get battered they can appreciate the goals scored and the entertainment value was pricesless.

Live draw:
Bristol City vs Everton

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 27th September 2015
Goodison Park

Everton 1 - 0 Arsenal
Poli

MOTM: Andrea Poli

This is what its all about, a 90th minute winner and screamer infront of the home fans to bag all 3 points. A fantastic strike that should win goal of the month. The game was very drab before and seemed like the game was going to last forever. Goodison erupted after the goal though and what a goal it was!!!

Player of the month

View attachment 290968

Alberto Paloschi
delightful play from the Italian this month netting yet another hat-trick. Hopefully he reaches 30+ goals this year.

League Table.

View attachment 290969

October / Octubre

View attachment 290970
Would we be in for a trick or treat in October for Everton?

EUROPA League Group G
Thursday 1st October 2015
Olympisch Stadion

Beerschot AC 2 - 4 Everton
Paloschi (3), Zaha

Why do we make it so hard for ourselves?!?! We are against a lesser opposition yet we still need to make a big fuss and almost give it away. We must tighten up at the back as clean sheets are seeming like a rarity this year and we will need these desperately if we want to keep a high league position.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 4th October 2015
The Madjewski Stadium

Reading 2 - 0 Everton

MOTM: None.

What a ******* embarrassment. I don't usually swear and its very often that I use it. That was the worst performance I have ever seen and how one single player of mine can label himself a professional footballer after this performance wants to look in the mirror before he goes to bed tonight and have words with himself. All players will be fined 1 weeks wages and made to do running all day in training tomorrow as a punishment that it will not happen again. Once again I sincerely apologize to the fans that travelled to watch this total and utter garbage it will be put correct next game.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 18th October 2015
Goodison Park

Everton 2 - 0 Norwich
Paloschi, Zaha

Better performance but we are still missing something but I havn't figured out what it is. Alberto is on a rich run of goalscoring form which is nice as he works hard everyday in training and he deserved it. Norwich got battered here and I wonder if they will have what it takes to remain in he Premier League this year.

EUROPA League Group G
Thursday 22nd October 2015

Goodison Park

Everton 1 - 0 APOEL
Paloschi

MOTM: Martin Montoya

We can't seem to put a few goals together at once and things are very scrappy, I'm going to have a look at some training regimes and try to switch things up. We should be having more goals scored but I would take 1-0 wins all season to win the Premier League.

Capital One Cup Fourth Round
Tuesday 27th October 2015
Ashton Gate

Bristol City 0 - 1 Everton
Paloschi, Bernard Malanda sent off

MOTM: Brede Hangeland

Same principles as normal for the cup except I had to bring Paloschi on because Gameiro is 150% dogshit and doesn't deserve to be let near a football with the state of his finishing today you would think he is more a centre back. We should of been knocked out but we played to the best of our ability and came away with the result and progress into the next round of the cup.

Cup draw:
Everton v Arsenal

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 31st October 2015
Goodison Park

Everton 3 - 2 Wolves
Khedira, Paloschi, Weiss

MOTM: Giacomo Bonaventura

Better than usual and a good end to the month. I think that we need to be more prolific and really go at teams to make them know who we are and we are making a statement that we are the dark horses for the league and we could really mount a challenge this year if things can go our way.

View attachment 291355
African Cup Of Nations Qualifiers
Friday 9th October 2015
Addis Ababa Stadium

View attachment 291358 V View attachment 291357

Cameroon 4 - 0 Ethiopia
Kweuke (2), M'bami, O.G

MOTM: Willie Overtoom

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Player of the month

View attachment 290978

Martin Montoya
Solid at right back this month averaging a rating of 7.7 in the games this month. Brilliant bit of business for him.

League Table.

View attachment 290979

Last edited:
Quality read this is, spent nearly an hour reading it lol! Keep up the good work mate

November / Noviembre

View attachment 291362

'I hated every minute of training but I said "don't quit, suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion."
- Muhammad Ali

EUROPA Cup Group G
Thursday 5th November 2015
GSP

APOEL 0 - 2 Everton
Hughes, Weiss

MOTM: Giuseppe Bellusci

Well after a long trop to Nicosa, Cyprus the boys was determined to get the win which we needed to gain qualification for definite. It was like APOEL just parked the bus at home which is a rare occasion to see. The fans of APOEL was calling for the managers head but our fans was outsinging them in a foreign country which they have been a massive credit to the club once again I would like to thank them for their time and hope they all have a safe journey home. Lyon also guaranteed a qualification spot and we are both on 10 points so the top spot is up for grabs.

Barclays Premier League
Tuesday 10th November 2015
Goodison Park

Everton 4 - 2 Chelsea
Weiss, Paloschi (2), Hughes

Unbelievable, absolutely unbelievable. We absolutely bossed the game against one of the best teams in the league. Vladimir Weiss was the talk of the game with his incredible 35 yard freekick which will no doubt go down in history as one of the best as the swerve and dip he applied which Roberto Carlos and Ronaldo would be proud of against his former employers. They pegged us back 2 times but once we switched the engines into 5th gear they had no chance and could only admire our slick passing and movement.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 21st November 2015
Goodison Park

Everton 1 - 0 Liverpool
Hughes

THERE IT IS BOYS!!! There is nothing better than a derby win and the streets of Liverpool will be painted blue today. I think we carried on our form from the last match against Chelsea and destroyed Liverpool. Young Will Hughes has scored in two games in a row against big opposition and if this isn't enough for his first England cap I don't know what will be.

Barclays Premier League
Wednesday 25th November 2015
Sports Direct Arena

Newcastle 1 - 2 Everton
Hughes, Paloschi

Well today we was the definition of brutal. Injuring 4 of Newcastle's players and we was up for it from the start. Young Hughes scored for the 3rd game in a row which is very very pleasing. Are you watching Brendan?? Also when Cabaye got sent off for Newcastle we could relax and even afford Zabaleta to miss a penalty.

Capital One Cup Quarter Final
Monday 30th November 2015
Goodison Park

Everton
2 - 0 Arsenal AET
Hangeland, Weiss, Hangeland sent off.

Well in my cup theory I always play fringe and reserve players and I did exactly the same regardless of the opposition who was Arsenal. It was a tight game until taken till extra time where Hangeland headed us infront and to say Goodison Park erupted would be an understatement. Next action was Arsenal striker Cornelieus was clean through before Brede two-footed him from behind and injured him which I can only stick up for Brede as any manager would take a red card to preserve a lead. I do hope Cornelieus recovers though and wish him all the best. Vladimir scored on the counter attack when Arsenal threw the kitchen sink at us and we progress to the semi-final.

International Friendly's.

Cameroon
2 - 0 Lithuania
Chedjou, Kweuke

Cameroon
4 - 0 Mongolia
N'Djeng (2), Kweuke, AngbwaAlso the second group for African Qualifiers for the World Cup was drawn:

Group G:
Cameroon
Guinea-Bissau
Kenya
Mali

I think we can qualify comfortably and shouldn't lose/draw a match.

Player of the month

View attachment 291390

Guiseppe Bellusci
been an absolute train at the back and he doesn't take any prisoners. Could of gone to Will Hughes for his brilliant month but Bellusci just edged it.

League Table.

View attachment 291391

My post congratulating for the start of the international management got lost.

Way to miss the guess about the big news. Saying every league team and leaving out the national teams XD.

Very good season so fat, pity ManU are running ahead like that. Looks hard; but given a win in the match in hand, it's just four points, which leaves the title well within your reach.

My post congratulating for the start of the international management got lost.

Way to miss the guess about the big news. Saying every league team and leaving out the national teams XD.

Very good season so fat, pity ManU are running ahead like that. Looks hard; but given a win in the match in hand, it's just four points, which leaves the title well within your reach.

Tried to get a big hype hahah, hopefully I can take Cameroon to the World Cup and do fairly decent.

Back