Raúl González Blanco - The Prince of Madrid.

Well done on finishing second!!!! Good luck in the Cup :D

WTF has happened to City!?!?!?

They have been flirting with relegation all season I really was hoping it happened so I could basically steal all of their team. I have just been out and bought the shopping but update on cup will be on asap:)

EUROPA Cup Final.

View attachment 291841

Venue:

View attachment 291842

Estàdio do Dragäo
Porto, Portugal.

View attachment 291843 View attachment 291844

Celtic 2 - 2 Everton
Bellusci, Mutch, Bellusci sent off.

Extra-Time
No more goals scored.

Penalty shootout.
Live commentary from Andy Gray and Jeff Sterling in Porto.

Andy Gray: It's going to be Celtic to take the first kick in the final as they won the toss and chose to go first. Hendry Thomas formally of Wigan steps up calmly and... puts it straight down the middle 1-0 Jeff!!

Jeff Sterling: The pressure is on young Will Hughes as he will no doubt be up against the biggest challenge of his life, the goal looks smaller the closer you get to it. I bet he has a lump in his throat at the minute. 20 years old and being asked to take a penalty in a European Final. Nevertheless he runs up.... and he chips it straight down the middle and the goalkeeper already committed himself to the left. Nerves of steel from the youngster
1-1 Andy!!!

Andy Gray:Well now steps up Alexandre Barthe who you wouldn't think would be one of the first names on the penalty shoot out list. He's looking uncomfortable as he takes a long run up... But he drills it straight into the bottom right corner he couldn't of placed it better if he wanted to 2-1 Celtic Jeff!!!

Jeff Sterling: Well now steps up the other youngster for Everton, Wilfried Zaha. He has looked tricky all game and he has caused Celtic alot of problems, but can he produce the goods when it matters most? He begins his run up, stops. Smashes it into the top left of the net, what a fantastic penalty and a good example to any youngsters watching, that is how to take a penalty 2-2 its all square!!!

Andy Gray: The pressure is on any player not to miss now as 4/4 penaltys have been scored and have all been brilliant. Up steps James Forrest looking composed and ready. He begins his run up... WHAT A FANTASTIC SAVE FROM RUFFIER HE MAY JUST HAVE WON HIS TEAM THE CUP 2-2 Jeff!

Jeff Sterling: The Italian, Andrea Poli now steps up with the chance to give his team the advantage. He has kissed the ball before he puts it down on the spot. He is looking into the keepers eyes trying to fool him. He begins his run up.. IT HITS THE BAR!! But it crosses the line. Everton fans will be relieved and now they have the advantage 3-2 Everton Andy!!

Andy Gray: Well now the pressure is more intense than ever, Chrissy Baker needs to score or Celtic hand the upper advantage once more to Everton here. He had looks of worry in his eyes. He runs up... and he puts it in the bottom corner.. BUT ITS NOT OUT OF THE REACH OF RUFFIER WHO CLUTCHES IT TO HIS CHEST
3-2 Everton Jeff!!

Jeff Sterling: Now up steps up another Italian of Everton, Giacomo Bonaventura with the chance to win his team the cup. All of the players are shaking on the semi-circle. Up steps Bonaventura, he hits it.. straight into the crowd of onlooking Celtic supporters and is greeted with jeers as he may have given Celtic a lifeline!! 3-2 Everton Andy!!

Andy Gray: Now Beram Kayal has the chance to put the pressure on Everton to score to win it. He needs to score here though or Everton will be crowned the kings of the EUROPA Cup. He seems calm and composed. He looks at the referee, the referee blows his whistle.. up he steps. He hits it.. What a fantastic g.. SAVE!!! Ruffier pulls of a worldie save and wins his team the EUROPA CUP, Everton fans are going wild and there are mad scenes here in Portugal!!

View attachment 291855

Last edited:
Awards

View attachment 291860

English Players Player of the year -
Olivier Giroud
Barclays Premier League top goalscorer -
Ruben Rochina
English Players Young Player of the year -
Neymar
Barclays Premier League Goal of the season -
Gary Caldwell
Barclays Premier League Golden Glove -
David De Gea
Barclays Premier League Manager of the year -
Derek McInnes

Barclays Premier League Best XI:

De Gea
Azpilcueta Bellusci Dede Baines
Nani Mata Bonaventura Neymar
Giroud Benteke

Ciaran Clark named on substitutes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Player of the season:

View attachment 291861
Giuseppe Bellusci
Fantastic year from the centre-back and put some very eye-catching performances which reports have said teams such as Juventus, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich. The centre-back has saved the team so many times and has put in solid performance one after another.

My Young Player of the season:

View attachment 291864

Will Hughes
Well many reasons for this boy, He won European Golden Boy ahead of the rest of Europe's youngsters, he turned many of the Premier League 'big teams' inside out and they couldn't deal with him. Fantastic season and I can't wait to manage him again next year knowing he will be even better.

WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS NEXT!

View attachment 291869

World Cup African Qualifying Section
Friday 3rd June 2016

Stade du 26 Mars

View attachment 291871 v View attachment 291872

Mali 3 - 4 Cameroon
Salli, O.G, Kweuke (2)

MOTM: Willie Overtoom

Well this game was harder than I originally planned, I wanted to keep a clean sheet but we made it harder than it needed to be. We still dominated and Kweuke got another brace to add to his international goals.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

World Cup African Qualifying Section
Friday 10th June 2016

Stade Omnisports Ahmadou Ahidjo

View attachment 291872 v View attachment 291879

Cameroon 5 - 0 Kenya
Parfait, Overtoom, Kweuke (3)

MOTM: Leonard Kweuke

A game which we absolutely bossed. The lads absolutely played their skins out and can see us going to the World Cup. We still need to concentrate and focus on getting maximum points.

Best player so far:

View attachment 291881

Leonard Kweuke

Congrats on the cup win!!! Brenden Rodgers has also taken over England on my save. I applied but they ''Laughed it off''.... bastards

Congrats mate, great season! Brendan Rodgers is England manager on my save too haha!

Congrats on the cup win!!! Brenden Rodgers has also taken over England on my save. I applied but they ''Laughed it off''.... bastards
Yeah I did for the Spain job and it said they have recently turned down a vacancy from me which I've never applied haha...
Great work!!!
Thankyou Seabear :)
Congrats mate, great season! Brendan Rodgers is England manager on my save too haha!
Funny ol' game isn't it haha Mutch and Hughes love them both.

Pre-season and Transfers.

Transfers.

View attachment 292201

Nathan Redmond - Had a very good season in the Championship with Sunderland and a good youth which I believe will win a few caps for England £5.5m was a steal.

Sergi Roberto -
Been on the fringes of the Barcelona team for a while so I thought he could come in and play when needed as back-up to Khedira and Poli.

Johnny Evans -
Fully capped Northern Ireland international and has Premier League experience and can steady the boat. I want to have another option in defence as it lifts a weight off Bellusci and Clarks shoulders after last year when they was mandatory for the first team.

Aleksander Dragovic - Brought in on a pre-contract as last year he was working wonders for Ajax and can play in central defence or central midfield aswell as the anchor-man role and the versatility is much needed in the squad. Very useful addition.

Erik Lamela - Also brought in on a pre-contract and the biggest coup of the transfer market as I see how well he has turned out on other peoples saves. I am currently debating to use him in the attacking left midfield role or the hole in behind the strikers but Will Hughes played wonders there last season.

Fàbio - Left back which needed to be much strengthened as we lacked in that department last year. Fabio has always been in the shadow of his brother Rafael at Man Utd but has undoubted quality and been capped twice for Brazil.

Wilfried Bony - The Striker which has been labelled as the next Drogba, he has been knocking them in with ease for Vitesse, when I got quoted a price of £40 million I had no interest but I spoke to the press and announced I would like to add Wilfried to the squad he could resist the chance to play in the 'Best league in the world and Champions League Football.' He will be fighting for the spot with loyal Alberto Paloschi and fan favourite so he has alot of work to do.

Sami Khedira -
Need I say more about the German who was on loan last season and matched it with classy performances. He was very keen on staying here as I had a chat with him before he left. He said the main factor was the squad harmony and the fact that he felt wanted at such a good club with the fans chanting his name.

Regens:

View attachment 292202View attachment 292203View attachment 292204View attachment 292205View attachment 292206View attachment 292207

Pre-Season Results

Rotherham 2 - 6 Everton
Bellusci, Bilitsis, Zaha (2), Roberto, Malanda

MOTM: Wilfried Zaha

Sheff Utd 0 - 2 Everton
Paloschi, Bonaventura

MOTM: Ciaran Clark

COMMUNITY SHIELD NEXT

English Community Shield

View attachment 292208

Venue:

View attachment 292211
Wembley
London, England.

View attachment 292209 vView attachment 292210

Man Utd 1 - 1 Everton
O.G.

Extra Time:
No Goals scored.

Penalty Shoot-out.
Live commentary from Sky Sports with Jeff Sterling and Andy Gray in London.

Andy Gray: Well here we are again Jeff, another penalty shoot-out for Everton, last time it was for something much more valuable but they will want to start the season with a trophy. Man United are the current holders and the most successful team to win the trophy. 22 times infact.

Jeff Sterling: Yes Andy, its a lovely day here at Wembley and its going to be a nervous ending. Who is going to triumph?

Jeff Sterling: Everton won the toss and choose to take the first penalty. Up steps vice-captain Alberto Paloschi, he has had a very successful time in England. In the past 3 years he has racked up 80 goals in just English competitions and will be looking to add to his tally. He looks very calm as he steps up against De Gea. De Gea is trying to put him off by bouncing his crossbar. Up steps Paloschi... 1-0 Everton !!! Fantastic penalty dispatched straight into the top right hand corner.

Andy Gray: Yes Jeff, brilliant penalty and Everton will feel they are in the driving seat having won a penalty shoot-out in May comfortably but we all know what can happen. Up steps Nani with a very cautious approach and begins his run up.. He leans back and puts it to the right. GOAL!! Fabianski's arm isn't strong enough to keep the effort out and he will be disappointed with that. Nani got away with it but still a goal nevertheless 1-1 Jeff

Jeff Sterling: Up steps Giacomo Bonaventura and if you remember in Porto, he was the only Everton player to miss a penalty but he has good confidence to take another with that monkey hanging on his back. He begins the walk which seems like a mile to the penalty spot. He places the ball down just infront of the spot but still in the white lick of painted grass. He stares deeply into De Gea's eyes. The referee blows his whistle. Up he steps... He chips it directly down the middle and De Gea had already committed himself to his right, what is it with these Italians and there nerves!!!
2-1 Andy!!!

Andy Gray: Vernon Anita the Dutch man is now jogging to the spot and seems he wants to get it over and done with. The referee blows his whistle.. Up steps Anita.. GOAL!! What an absolute bullet. He didn't have a clue where he was hitting it and it has ended up going straight down the middle but no keeper would have got his hands behind that.
2-2 all equal Jeff!!!

Jeff Sterling: Re-signed Sami Khedira has the task of giving Everton the advantage again. The tall frame of the German and he looks very nervous and uncomposed. There are jeers from the 45,000 United fans as Khedira opted to join Everton instead of United this summer. The whistle blows, he steadies himself.. He runs up and puts it in the bottom corner with no problem. 3-2 Everton Andy game on!!!

Andy Gray: Well well well how interesting. Wayne Rooney is to take the next penalty kick, the former Everton man joined United in 2004 for a fee of £27m and never looked back since winning Premier League titles and a Champions League trophy. There are even louder jeers from the Everton fans now as Rooney calmly steps up against 2nd choice keeper Fabianski. The whistle blows.. Rooney steps up and.. FABIANSKI SAVES!!! The big Polish keeper got down well to his right and saves a good penalty and this gives Everton a chance to go win this.
3-2 Everton JEFF!!

Jeff Sterling: Young Will Hughes, the European Goldenboy has the chance to give Everton the lead and put the pressure on United to score there next penalty or Everton win the Community Shield. Up he steps against the tall Spanish frame of De Gea. He begins his run up and hits it straight at the crossbar.. but it bounces over the line and what a beautiful penalty..
4-2 Everton Andy!!! United must score there next penalty

Andy Gray: Well this just must be written in the scripts another former Everton man Leighton Baines has the duty of giving United the chance to get back into the shoot-out. The pressure must be immense for Bained as he needs to score to keep united in the competition and against his former team who see him as Judas. He doesn't look like he wants to take this penalty and looks as he is hiding. He is a very clean striker of the ball though. He begins to prepare and wait for the whistle. Up he steps.. ITS OVER EVERTON WIN THE PENALTY SHOOUTOUT. THE FORMER UNITED MEN HAVE MISSED THERE PENALTYS AND EVERTON TASTE SILVERWARE ALREADY THIS SEASON!!!

View attachment 292219

August / Agosto

View attachment 292233

Statue of Everton legend Dixie Dean.

'Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog'
-
Archie Griffin
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 13th August 2016
The Liberty Stadium

Swansea 1 - 1 Everton
Clark

MOTM: Stephane Ruffier

The man of the match says it all. We was woeful and a terrible start to the season. The Liberty Stadium is no doubt a task to go to and win but if we are serious about challenging for the title these are the games we MUST win. None of the attacking 4 looked like scoring and they need to find their scoring boots soon or they will be shipped out.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 21st August 2016
Goodison Park

200 Game milestone for Raùl

Everton
2 -1 Tottenham
Bony, Poli

MOTM: Andrea Poli

Well the dressing down last game issued a response against Tottenham and we sure did it. Wilfried Bony got his first league goal for Everton and did it in style, turning two defenders and smashing a looping effort from 25 yards which cannoned off the crossbar and in. Andrea also got his name on the scoresheet with a beautifully placed freekick which trickled in but the keeper was left wrong-footed and couldn't get down to save the effort.

Later this day the draw for the UEFA Champions League was made so was the Capital One Cup.
Everton have been seeded 3rd for the draw.

Group B
Napoli
PSG
Everton
FC Kobenhavn

Capital One Cup
Everton
v Hull

European Super Cup

View attachment 292234

Friday 26th August 2016
Gelredome
Arnhem, Holland

Everton 3 - 1 Liverpool
Paloschi, Zaha (2)

A cup win over our local rivals there is nothing like it! Another memory which will live long with me and it makes it 2/2 trophies this year and we are only in August!!!! I was fearing for the worst when Liverpool took the lead after four minutes as Miller placed the ball beautifully in the back of the net. 15 minutes later we scored two in three minutes and pegged Liverpool back and shook them and they basically sat back all game until the second half where we clinched another goal.

Player of the month

View attachment 292246
Wilfried Zaha
Two very solid performances in finals this year and is fighting to make the attacking right wing spot his own.

League Table.

View attachment 292248

September / Setiembre

View attachment 292251

'This is a big step for African football hosting the first ever world cup, now they can hopefully excel and challenge for World Cups and big competitions'
- Raùl

View attachment 292252

African Cup Of Nation Qualifiers
Friday 2nd September 2016

Cicero Stadium

View attachment 292256 View attachment 292255

Cameroon 3 - 1 Eritrea
Overtoom (2), Bienveau

MOTM: Willie Overtoom

We expected to win this match and we did so quite comfortably the only criticism I could have is conceding to such a weak team.

View attachment 292252

African Cup Of Nations Qualifiers

Tuesday 6th September 2016
Stade Omnisports Ahmadou Ahidjo

View attachment 292254 View attachment 292258

Cameroon 4 - 1 Ethiopia
Mbia, Bassong, Biakolo, N'Djeng

MOTM: Stephane Mbia

A big result for us as if we avoid defeat in our last game we will qualify for the African Cup of Nations. We outclasses Ethiopia in many areas and should have had 7-8 but our finishing was lack-luster. Still a win is a win and we only need one more point to qualify.

Best Player

View attachment 292264

Willie Overtoom
pulling the strings in the hole and grabbed a brace for himself.

Table

View attachment 292266

September / Setiembre

View attachment 292269

Silvestre Stallone announced as a Shareholder in Everton F.C.
Hopefully Rocky himself can install some 'fight' for the title race.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 10th September 2016
Ewood Park

Blackburn 0 - 5 Everton
Paloschi (3), Hughes, Bellusci

MOTM: Alberto Paloschi

Five goal demolition and sending out a title warning to the rest of the league. Another Hat-trick yet again by Alberto. A fan favourite and could go on to be a legend here at Goodison Park. We absolutely dismantled Blackburn here who are usually one of our bogey teams. We even could afford to miss a penalty and still absolutely kill them.

View attachment 292283

UEFA Champions League Group B
Tuesday 13th September 2016
Goodison Park

View attachment 292284

For many of the players, they wouldn't have tasted Champions League before, or if so very little of it. Before kick off I gave a speech.

Raùl: So, here we are gentlemen. The biggest stage of them all, you from last year who still remain will know you worked hard to get here and it will probably be your first time. The Champions League is different from any other competition let me have you know. If anybody else agrees otherwise then look who is the all-time goalscorer for the competition and come back to me. We have to fight for every inch of play, every inch of the blades of the green grass. Other teams will fight for their patch, but we take them to **** and back to let them know we are the best team and they don't want to play against us. We fight and we will die for that inch, we work as a team and win as a team. Regardless of the result, we don't lose. Because if we play as a team, the result will take care of itself. Now get out there and show me you can compete with the best in Europe boys!!!!

Everton 2 - 0 Kobenhavn
O.G, Paloschi

MOTM: Will Hughes

There you go! What more can you expect on your debut game as a manager in the biggest competition in the world!! We had 13 shots on target compared to Kobenhavn's 0!!! We never even gave them a sniff or a touch of the ball as the possession stats was 76% Everton and 24% Kobenhavn. The boys have done themselves proud today and deserve all the credit they get. They have set the bar high now they have to replicate performances against Napoli and P.S.G.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 17th September 2016
Old Trafford

Man Utd 0 - 1 Everton
Lamela

MOTM: Erik Lamela

Well he has opened his account with us and done it in the best way possible!! United seemed to be cruising in the league and was looking for an early runaway again until Lamela popped up in the 88th minute with a deliciously struck volley and left De Gea standing and admiring. Not many teams will leave Old Trafford with 3 points but we did.

Capital One Cup Third Round
Tuesday 20th September 2016
Goodison Park

Everton 3 - 1 Hull
Hughes, Zaha, Gomez

Played a reserve/squad rotation team and came away with a brilliant result. Hughes and Zaha gained even more experience in the cup although they are first team regulars and young regen Oscar Gomez booked a place on the scoresheet on his full debut. Hopefully we can win the competition again this year.

Live Draw:
Everton v West Ham

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 24th September 2016
Goodison Park

Everton 0 - 1 Q.P.R

MOTM: None.

Absolutely LIVID. Newly promoted Q.P.R. Come to our place and beat us. The team was total and utter ****. I demanded to the chairman all the paying fans received 50% of their money back and it was granted through the players wages. We will not accept shabby performances like that at this club.

Wednesday 28th September 2016
Parc des Princes

P.S.G 3 - 2 Everton
Clark, Hughes

MOTM: Ciaran Clark

Very unlucky here but we was the people who handed it to them on the plate due to woeful defending from Montoya & Bellusci. They will both be replaced next game due to woeful performances and letting all of the team down. Wilfried Bony has still not found his feet for us and the lad is frustrated but it should come to him.

Player of the month

View attachment 292356

Will Hughes
Put some brilliant performances in again this month and the only player who deserves it.

League Table

View attachment 292357

October / Octubre

View attachment 292359

'If you can believe it, then the mind can achieve it'
- Ronnie Lott

BREAKING NEWS!!!

View attachment 292366

Raùl resigns from Cameroon as reports hear that the Cameroonian FA was expecting Raùl to commit all of his time to the National squad and resign from his current Everton job when he broke out saying that he wouldn't leave Everton for Cameroon and resigned with immediate effect although the African Cup of Nations is this year.

English Premier League
Saturday 1st October 2016
Goodison Park

Everton 2 - 0 Newcastle
Fabio, Bony

MOTM: Giacomo Bonaventura

Brilliant after two straight defeats. Even more good news that Wilfried Bony has started scoring. I hope they all come in a clutter now as he has the ability to be one of the best strikers in the Premier League and live up to the Drogba tag he has been labelled with. Bonaventura was unbeatable today while playing in the hole creating so many chances Newcastle was confused and didn't know what to do.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 15th October 2016

Goodison Park

Everton 1 - 1 Wolves
Hughes

LIVID! Not at the races again, we get chance to capitalise and we **** about!!!! Laps at training all of tomorrow yet again. We cannot afford lapsy performances week after week. I am so disappointed with the amount already this season and how the players think they can just turn up and win. IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT.

Wednesday 19th October 2016
Goodison Park

Everton 2 - 3 Napoli
Weiss, Hughes

MOTM: Thomas Ince

I don't know what to do. 2-0 Up and cruising and we ******* lose 3-2!!!! We gave them everything in the 2nd half. Didn't fight, didn't challenge, nothing. The team are in for a serious earload and will be all suffering as a consequence.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 22nd October 2016
The Madejski Stadium

Reading 2 - 3 Everton
Paloschi (2), Hughes

Better but not brilliant. We need to stop conceding goals fast or we will not progress in football. We almost handing Reading the game yet again from sloppy defending and rookie errors. Fortunately Paloschi and Hughes was on top form today or the outcome might not have been the same.

Capital One Cup Fourth Round
Tuesday 25th October 2016

Goodison Park

Everton 3 - 3 West Ham (5-3 Pens)
Bony, Bonaventura, Mutch

MOTM: Giacomo Bonaventura

Played a second string team yet again and if we lost I would take full responsibility. We was 2-0 down and looked to be out of the competition when Bony went up for a header and Anele greeted him with an elbow to the face which merited a deserved red card. We found our way back into the patch and it went to penalties where there could only be one winner.

Live draw:
Everton vs Norwich

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 29th October 2016
The Britannia Stadium

Stoke 2 - 2 Everton
Paloschi, Clark

MOTM: Andrea Poli

Disgusting play yet again. The sloppiest I have ever seen us when we are meant to be at our best. I am very disappointed with the play recently and the fact we've conceded 10 in the past 4 games says alot. We need too improve and fast or the title will be slipping away from us.

Player of the month

View attachment 292389

Clive the kitman
The kitman who has nothing to do as the kits have been kept clean and no mud or determination have been stained on them.

League Table

View attachment 292390

November / Noviembre

View attachment 292391

'When the going gets tough, the tough gets going'
- Anon

Tuesday 1st November 2016

Sao Paolo

Napoli 3 - 0 Everton

MOTM: None.

No comment.

View attachment 292393

Raùl resigns from Everton job.
Join us next time for more news on the update!!

Goodbye England?

View attachment 292395

We managed to catch Raùl on his way out of Liverpool and ask him a few questions.

Sky Sports: Raùl can you tell us why you have quit the Everton job? You was doing so well and succeeded expectations with them.

Raùl: Well, I warned the players that I don't accept complacency and some just thought they could turn up for a result and not put the work in, that isn't how it works and I don't have time to waste in my life.

Sky Sports: Many people considered you as one of the best managers in England for transforming Everton from the nPower championship to the UEFA Champions League in 3 seasons as amazing.

Raùl: Yes well thankyou for the applause but if a workman doesn't have the right tools he cannot do his job. There are players at that club that will damage it, and others will go on to succeed in their careers and blossom such as Will Hughes, Wilfried Zaha and Alberto Paloschi.

Sky Sports: Are you going to find another job and where will it be?

Raùl: Well how else will I spend my time? Sat there all night watching X Factor? Of course I will.

Sky Sports: Have you had any contact from any clubs?

Raùl: Yes lots actually, thankyou for asking I have a meeting to attend to now and I don't want to be late for my flight.

End of Press Conference.

Lots of players took to twitter to express their feeling of Raùls departure from Everton.

@Hughes.Will7 (Will Hughes) : Cannot believe the gaffer has resigned, the best manager I could wish for and has made me the player I am today. Absolutely lost for words, would love him to change his mind and come back #Please #ManagerOfTheYear

@SuperioAlberto (Alberto Paloschi) : The lads have let the gaffer down and apologies will not heal what has been done, hope he gets the justice he deserves after all he has done for the club #EFC #Everton

@GoalkeeperRuffier (Stephane Ruffier) : Like has been echoed the team have let Raùl down and cannot turn back time or we would, what you have done for us and this club is unbelievable #ImSorry #Dream

@JackSimpsonJr (Jack Simpson, chairman of Everton) : We can announce that Raùl has resigned from the managerial position at Everton. Personally devastated as he has done a fantastic job for this club and I persuaded him when he came to my office if it was the right choice. There will always be a door open in this club for Raùl should he want to come back.

View attachment 292400

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 292404 View attachment 292405 View attachment 292406 View attachment 292407

Several Jobs that previous manager Raùl has been linked with since leaving Everton.
I am going to hop straight back into management as I love every minute of it no matter how much it hurts.
I need to weigh up my options and decide which is the best club for me.

Athletico Madrid - Where I started my career as a youth before going to Real, a very good club with honest integrity and very loyal supporters. They are also part of a league which is very very familiar to me the La Liga. It would make sense for me to return to my roots where it all began but would it be the right move for me?

Corinthians - The best club in Brazil and have a good youth academy which produces lots of brilliant players. Also will be a new experience for me to manage there as I do not know anything about Brazilian leagues or the competitions over there. It is very intriguing and I am keen to find out more.

FC Porto - Well Porto is the club where Jose made his name and it could be written in the history books for me to follow his footsteps. They are arguably the best club in Portugal fighting head to head with Benfica. They was also the Champions league winners in 2004. Portugal is very close partners with Spain and I knew alot about Portuguese football growing up as it was like the Scottish league to English football.

Wolfsburg - Formally champions of Germany and have a strong team which can be improved but also finish high in the table. They are very stable financially and would offer me money to improve the squad and take the club forward. I do not know much about the heritage of the club as they was not a big club when I played for Madrid.

After tireless nights, countless hours lost in thinking things beyond the wildest imagination I had come to a decision as I packed my bags from my Liverpool home, I wanted to make a statement. A bold statement. I know who I was to take forward and the reasoning behind it.
All will be revealed next.​

Back