Raúl González Blanco - The Prince of Madrid.

December / Diciembre

View attachment 291445

'If winning isn't everything then why do we keep score?'
- Vince Lombardi

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EUROPA Cup Group G
Thusday 3rd December 2015
Stade de Gerland

Lyon 4 - 1 Everton
Paloschi

MOTM: None.

Possibly the most degrading result I've ever had as a manager and I felt embarrassed infront of around 40,000 people packed into Lyon's stadium thinking who even are Everton we have just absolutely stuffed them. The only positives I can take is Paloschi scoring yet again and the fact we have already qualified. Other than that it was embarrassing and everyones place is on the line to take.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English Premier League
Sunday 6th December 2015
Old Trafford

Man Utd 2 - 1 Everton
Bellusci

MOTM: Giuseppe Bellusci

Well I cannot moan at the team although we did deserve to lose and possibly by more but the good defensive work of Giuseppe Bellusci kept us in with a shout and he got a goal for his efforts. I believe that this game was a 6 pointer as they moved closer away from the park.

Barclays Premier League
Wednesday 9th December 2015
Liberty Stadium

Swansea 3 - 4 Everton
Zaha, Hughes, Zabaleta, O.G

MOTM: Pablo Zabaleta

Well this is the best game as a manager I ever had and believe that it was the greatest comeback I have achieved to date. At half time the score was 0-0 at the Liberty Stadium and the next half Swansea came out with all guns blazing and scored 3 goals and we was 3-0 down and I thought to myself 'This month is going to be attrotious and never been let down by the lads so much in my life.' Then we pulled one back and got ourselves with a shout and then we pulled another where I was shouting and shouting 'GET FORWARD, GET FORWARD AND SCORE ME SOME ****** GOALS.' Then we clinched the equaliser in the 89th minute before carrying on the attacking foot and causing Swansea to score an own goal from the pressure. No doubt Swansea will be gutted to lose from 3-0 up but this will no doubt be the best game of the season.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 13th December 2015
Goodison Park

Everton 3 - 1 Tottenham
Paloschi (3)

MOTM: Alberto Paloschi

Well another team that Alberto has put to the sword and keeps us in with a title shout as Man City managed to win the Manchester Derby and we absolutely played brilliantly and showed that we can compete with the best and not have to respect him. I don't want to be harsh on the boys but we need to be clinical like these games and not just rely on Alberto to score goals.

EUROPA Cup Group G
Thursday 17th December 2015
Goodison Park

Everton 2 - 1 Beerschot AC
Paloschi (2)

Played a second-string team as we could only finish 2nd and thought I should give people some gametime except Paloschi who was firing them in, in the Europa Cup. We went 1-0 behind and showed good character to grind out a result and we will be going into the knockout stages.

Live draw:
Everton v CSKA Moscow

the winners of this will play:
Toulouse or Athletico Madrid

Barclays Premier League
Wednesday 23rd December 2015

Brittania Stadium

Stoke 1 - 1 Everton
Ince

MOTM: Ciaran Clark

This month has been mixed and this was a result I can't get my head round. The Brittania is a tough place to get a point but we didn't really put up a fight. The 3 points could of all gone Stokes way until Thomas Ince scored in the 92nd minute. Not a good performance but not a loss.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 27th December 2015

KC Stadium

Hull 3 - 1 Everton
Ince

I hope my players know what the ****** transfer list is. Because thats where more than half of them will be going. I gave them all a dressing down after the game. Hull, who the **** are Hull? You've been beaten by a bunch of people who have just been promoted. As a result of such a poor performance the players will be fined half a weeks wages and have to give them back to the club as a result of complacency. I will not tolerate it at this club whatsoever.

Barclays Premier League
Wednesday 30th December 2015
Goodison Park

Everton 1 - 1 Fulham
Hughes

MOTM: Will Hughes

Clear that it didn't get through to the players heads what was expected of them. We played shocking again and didn't deserve anything. January transfer window couldn't come sooner for me.

Player of the month

View attachment 291496

Alberto Paloschi
His goals sometimes win us games single-handedly.

League Table.

View attachment 291497

May have to resign as the amount of Everton stories on the go at the minute.

January / Enero

View attachment 291513

Delighted for him. Worked his balls off all season and always gives 100%

Transfers

In's
Claudiney Alexandre - Internacional - £1.1m
Fabiano - America (MG) - 550K
Josh McEachren - Chelsea - 500K

View attachment 291631View attachment 291632

Out's
Jonathan dos Santos - Vitoria - £1.5m
Kevin Gameiro - West Ham - £3m
Victor Moses - Wolves - Loan
Seamus Coleman - Swansea - £3m
Lee Wallace - Wolves - £2.5m

FA Cup Third Round
Saturday 2nd January 2016
Goodison Park

Everton 2 - 1 Torquay
Paloschi, Kakuta

MOTM: Lee Wallace

Used some rotation/squad players again in this game and we scraped through just. Nice to see Gael (Kakuta) to get his name on the scoresheet, hopefully it gives him a bit of confidence to try push for a first team place and challenge the likes of Zaha/Ince/Weiss.

Live draw:
Portsmouth v Everton

Capital One Cup Semi-Final 1st Leg
Tuesday 5th January 2016
Portman Road

Ipswich
0 - 3 Everton
Clark, Bellusci, Claudiney Alexandre

Wanted to make sure we returned to winning ways and got an advantage before I started putting a weakened team out. We played good football and deserved the result as we put nPower Championship team Ipswich to the sword. Hughes was the orchestra in the play making all 3 goals which he has done so regularly this year. Claudiney Alexandre made his debut today and marked it in style.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 9th January 2016
Upton Park

West Ham 1 - 1 Everton
Hughes

We couldn't put it in the net at Upton Park today, much better performance than many of late and we must keep pushing although it may be hard on the players bodies, champions are made of titanium and we are here to challenge all the way until its over. We just need to start turning these draws into wins then more points will be added to the board for us to see for our efforts.

Barclays Premier League
Wednesday 13th January 2016
Ewood Park

Blackburn 3 - 5 Everton
Paloschi, Wallace, Khedira, Poli, Bonaventura

MOTM: Giacomo Bonaventura

Getting better. The only problem is leaky gaps and conceding all of the time which we cannot expect to score 3-4 every game because it wont happen. I'm currently still looking on the market for adequate defenders better than the ones we have so I can improve my squad. I'll take nothing away from the performance of the team today though as they kept battling back when it seemed things wasn't going to go our way and we stamped the game ours in true Galacticos fashion. Bonaventura also broke his duck in the league which I'm sure he will be pleased with although he has contributed to the play lots this season.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 16th January 2016

Villa Park

Aston Villa 0 - 1 Everton
Bonaventura

Well this was a performance that was of the highest order dispite the scoreline. We hit the woodwork 5 TIMES!!!!! It was unbelievable and I've never seen such bad luck in my life. I thought that it wasn't going to be our day until that man Giacomo Bonaventura got his second of the campaign and scored in his second game in a row, brilliant!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capital One Cup Semi Final Second Leg
Wednesday 20th January 2016
Goodison Park

Everton 3 - 0 Ipswich
Santagati, Clark, Claudiney Alexandre

WE'VE DONE IT!!!
The first final of my managerial career although it's not the biggest cup in the world I would still like to win it as its a trophy and managers are based on trophies. We never gave Ipswich a sniff, Santagati the 19 year old left back opened his account with us with a beautiful penalty and Clark nodded one home from a corner. Claudiney Alexandre registered his second goal for the club in his second game, I will be looking to use him alot more now that Kevin Gameiro has left our club.

English FA Cup Fourth Round
Saturday 23rd January 2016

Fratton Park

Portsmouth 0 - 5 Everton
Hangeland, Claudiney Alexandre (2), Paloschi, Zaha

MOTM: Wilfried Zaha

Portsmouth wasn't the best opposition but the scoreline reflects the dominance we showed with a second string team. Claudiney Alexandre is looking like a real contender to challenge for the first team sooner or later. Another 2 goals today showed why critics are raving about this young lad who arrived in January.

Live draw:
Everton v West Ham

Barclays Premier League
Wednesday 27th January 2016
Goodison Park

Everton 4 - 2 Blackburn
Paloschi (3), Clark

Once again fantastic from Alberto. Alot of questions I got asked when we arrived in the Barclays Premier League whether he would be good enough and had many doubters but I stook by him and now he is one of the most feared strikers in the league. We almost single-handedly gave the game away letting Blackburn go 2-0 up. Lee Wallace will be put on the transfer list after his disgusting performance along with his disgusting attitude he hurled at me after bringing him off after 15 minutes as both of the goals was his fault. He will never wear the colours of Everton again.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 30th January 2016
Goodison Park

Everton 1 - 0 Manchester City
Weiss

MOTM: Vladimir Weiss

Well another win against big opposition, City are not doing all too well in the league at the minute sitting 12th. Weiss proved he was the man to have revenge on city after they let him go so early in his career stating that he was "never tough enough for the Premier League." Well today he didn't half prove them wrong did he. Putting them to the sword with the only goal in the game and securing us victory.

Player of the month

View attachment 291629

Giacomo Bonaventura
Hit top form this month and finding his feet in English football.

League Table.

View attachment 291630

Last edited:
February / Febrero

View attachment 291636
'Never give up! Failure and rejection are only the first steps to succeeding.'
- Jim Valvano

Barclays Premier League
Tuesday 2nd February 2016
Emirates Stadium

Arsenal 2 - 0 Everton

MOTM: Jordan Mutch

We got outplayed today and there is nothing we could do about it, we tried and tried but couldn't break Arsenal down due to the partnership of Vermaelen and Koscielney at the back was unstoppable today and they may aswell hired some bricklayers to lay a wall infront of the goal. It was a brilliant display from them and they deserved all three points.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 6th February 2016
Goodison Park

Everton 3 - 1 Reading
Claudiney Alexandre, Santagati, Khedira

With Paloschi unfit for the game I wondered where my goals was going to come from so I decided to give youngster Claudiney Alexandre his first start in the Premier League. He didn't disappoint scoring 5 minutes into the game and giving himself a introduction to the Premier League. Young left-back Santagati scored a penalty after good work from Hughes. Khedira topped it off with a lovely piledriver from 25 yards to seal the game for us.

Barclays Premier League
Wednesday 10th February 2016
The Hawthorns

West Brom 1 - 3 Everton
Clark, Bonaventura, Zaha

West Brom are usually a bogey team for us and give us a hard time but today we controlled the match from start to finish and we should have had more goals to sum up our excellent performance. I know it has been said before but the Everton away support again was fantastic it reminds me of my days at Real Madrid when the fans are like Lions behind you.

English FA Cup Fifth Round
Sunday 14th February 2016
Goodison Park

Everton 0 - 2 West Ham

The lads didn't show up today and as a result we are out of the FA Cup. We didn't play the worst but obviously not the best. I don't want to be too harsh on the lads but we want to win everything we can compete in and I have always been competitive no matter the size of the competition. I was born a winner.

EUROPA Cup First Knockout Round First Leg
Thursday 18th February 2016

Goodison Park

Everton 2 - 1 CSKA Moscow
Paloschi, Zaha

Well the first thing I can say is that CSKA Moscow are an absolute disgrace and will be reported after racist slurs was hurled at Wilfried Zaha after he scored. There is no place for racism in this game and after the match Wilfried brought me to one side and said he is scared to play in Russia because of this. Also the two-footed tackles flying in from CSKA was horrific and hope this match is going to reviewed by the Fifa panel and hopefully justice is done.

Capital One Cup Final
Sunday 21st February 2016
Wembley

View attachment 291650

View attachment 291651
Man Utd 0 - 1 Everton
Clark

First English cup and didn't we do it in style. Captain Ciaran Clark led the way and United was in possession all match until the last 10 minutes where we went all out to go at them. We was putting the pressure and they didn't expect it and was on the backfoot. In the 85th minute Zaha swung the corner in for big Ciaran Clark to nod the ball home infront of 45,000 crazy Everton fans going wild. This is a proud day for me and the fans as I have restored to Everton what they deserve.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EUROPA Cup First Knockout Round Second Leg
Thursday 25th February 2016
CSKA-Peschanoye

CSKA Moscow 3 - 3 Everton (AET)
Paloschi, Hughes, Weiss

MOTM: Thomas Ince

Today was a day we deserved. Wilfried Zaha had to come off after 30 minutes because he could just not play with the racist chanting as we was in Russia, a country where it is accepted. It is not the first time this has happened and I hope the footballing panel are watching because it's a disgrace. There is no time for racism in football, we have moved past that. The full-time result was 2-1 to CSKA and we went to extra time where they scored first to give them the advantage to go through before we threw the kitchen sink and got two goals. We will meet Athletico Madrid in the next round, very tricky opposition which will test us.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 28th February 2016

Carrow Road

Norwich 1 - 2 Everton
Bonaventura (2)

Well I had about 13 first teamers at my disposal due to injuries which have occurred this month. We still dug in and played brilliantly and a double from Giacomo helped us to the win. The goalkeeper today Ruffier hasn't been credited from me enough this year and sometimes he has kept us in games and secured the 3 points. The lads played brilliant once again.

Player of the month

View attachment 291653

Jordan Mutch
With Khedira's injury, he's stepped in and been phenomenal and very consistent.

League Table.

View attachment 291654

March / Mayo

View attachment 291655
'A good coach will make his players see what they can be rather than what they are.'
- Ara Parseghian

Barclays Premier League
Wednesday 2nd May 2016

Goodison Park

Everton 3 - 2 Wigan
Hughes (2), Paloschi

Well we have a limited squad at the minute and I thought this game I might have to drop 2 points as some of the players might not be able to cut it. I was sure proved wrong and the lads went out there and did me proud, European Golden Boy, Will Hughes scored a brace which was beautiful and topped it off with a lovely through ball to Paloschi. If he doesn't receive a call-up by the end of the season I'll personally call Brendan Rodgers and ask for an explanation for why he isn't in the squad.

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 5th March 2016
Goodison Park

Everton 1 - 2 Swansea
Hughes

This result didn't come as a surprise as our team is injury plagued at the minute and we have players that havn't played in a while so they will be a little rusty. I'm quite disappointed that we did lose though as Swansea are hovering just above the drop zone and fighting for their place in this league. We start again next game.

EUROPA Cup Second Knockout Round First Leg
Thursday 10th March 2016
Vicente Calderon

Athletico Madrid 0 - 0 Everton

Either team didn't want to give anything away and basically was just the odd chance here and there but not one major chance in the game but it was played with real nerves from both sets of players because of the prize on offer at the end. We have the home advantage next and the crowd behind us which will be an extra man.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 13th March 2016

Goodison Park

Everton 3 - 4 Newcastle
Ince (2), Zaha

MOTM: Thomas Ince

We left too much to do in the second half. We was 4-0 down and beat ourselves up with the terrible performance in the first half. We are going to have to play alot better against Athletico Madrid if we want to progress in Europe.

YOUTH INTAKE

View attachment 291665

Could possibly be an absolute force in the Premier League if trained correct.

EUROPA Cup Second Knockout Round Second Leg
Thursday 17th March 2016

Goodison Park

Everton 4 - 1 Athletico Madrid
O.G, Khedira, Claudiney Alexandre, Hughes

MOTM: Sami Khedira

Like I said last week, the crowd got behind the boys early and we went straight at them and they didn't know what to do. Being a Spanish player I know that Spanish teams take a while to settle into games and like to find their rhythm but we didn't give them chance to start and we penned them into their own half and they couldn't get going. A well deserved victory and progression to the next round of the EUROPA Cup.

Live draw:
Shaktar v Everton

the winners of that game will play:
Ajax or Barcelona

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 20th March 2016

Molineux

Wolves 3 - 2 Everton
O.G, Bellusci

Another 3 points dropped to ******* carelessness!!! I told the individual players who have let me down in the past that if they ever make me look like a fool again they would be off in the summer. Thomas Ince is one of those, he might be a fancy player and win games but when it comes down to digging in and hard work he hides away. He has the rest of the season to prove himself.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 27th May 2016
Stamford Bridge

Chelsea 1 - 1 Everton
Bonaventura

MOTM: Javier Santagati

Well earned draw here at Stamford Bridge, not many chances but we took ours, we defended well and we remained calm when Chelsea came knocking although they did score once we kept plugging away to keep it at 1-1.

EUROPA Cup Quarter Final First Leg
Thursday 31st May 2016
Donbas-Arena

Shakhtar 1 - 2 Everton
Hughes, Paloschi

Puts the pressure on Shaktar to come to Goodison Park and attack which isn't easy for any team considering our support that gets behind us. The first half we sat back and let them have the ball where they did nothing with it and become frustrated, the second half we went out and frustrated them and got two goals in the process.

Player of the month

View attachment 291667

Will Hughes
Scoring record and assist ratio brilliant for the European Golden Boy.

League Table.

View attachment 291668

Its going well. Will Hughes is a beast just got him on my Wolves save and he is brillaint, how long do you think you will stay at Everton? Where will you go next Germany, Spain or Italy?

Its going well. Will Hughes is a beast just got him on my Wolves save and he is brillaint, how long do you think you will stay at Everton? Where will you go next Germany, Spain or Italy?

Yes mate I recommend him to anybody at all, winning European Golden Boy is something else! Well I want to manage all over Europe to gain a wide knowledge then end up at my beloved Madrid but no plans to leave yet!!

April / Abril

View attachment 291707

'Either we heal now as a team, or we die as individuals'
- Any Given Sunday

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 3rd April 2016
Goodison Park

Everton 1 - 2 West Brom
O.G

We wasn't at the races today, we started very good but then faded off after around 15 minutes and we look very very leggy. We need that extra bit of fitness for the last push of the season as that is what seperates the men from the boys. I hope next game we get back to our best because it could turn very ugly very quickly.

EUROPA Cup Quarter Final Second Leg
Thursday 7th April 2016
Goodison Park

Everton 2 - 0 Shakhtar
Ince, Zaha

Well and truly battered Shakhtar, The first half I thought we was a little concerned going forward as we didn't want to leave ourself for the counter-attack. The second half on the ball we grew in confidence and believed ourselves more and ran at Shakhtar and they didn't know what to do or how to deal with it. We will play Barcelona in the Semi-Final. Tricky fixtures next as I face Man Utd, Liverpool, Barcelona and Tottenham in a row.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 10th April 2016
Goodison Park

Everton 1 - 1 Man Utd
Hangeland

A very good result in my eyes against the champions of England and we had as many chances to win the game as they did. I want to note that we played fantastic to match the ability of Man Utd. Ultimately Man Utd only needed one point to win the league and they got it here and the scenes was of all the Man Utd players and staff going crazy on our home ground. That is something I never want to see again in my life, it was terrible watching someone else basque in the glory.

EUROPA Cup Semi Final First Leg
Thursday 21st April 2016

Nou Camp

Barcelona 0 - 2 Everton
Paloschi, Hughes

MOTM: Andrea Poli

A return for me for the biggest rivals ever, no matter what team I manage I will prepare my team extra against Barcelona, I hate, hate, hate them. I hate the Catalans and everything about them I loved scoring the winner at the Bernabeu or the Nou Camp to see the smug looks on the fans of Barcelona. I know everything about them and how to keep them at bay, things most people don't. They don't understand, but I have it all stored in my memory. We went out and attacked and pressed not giving them a single second on the ball and doubled up on Lionel Messi to make sure he didn't make one single run. And he didn't, he looked like an average player. We stepped up the game and got two precious away goals which I celebrated in fashionable style, running the full length of the pitch to celebrate with my players viva la Jose Mourinho style. Paloschi also broke the record scoring for the EUROPA Cup scoring 16 in the competition smashing Jurgen Klinsmans record of 15 in 1995.

Barclays Premier League

Sunday 24th April 2016
White Hart Lane

Tottenham 1 - 2 Everton
Bonaventura, Poli

MOTM: Andrea Poli

Brilliant! Grinded a result out against Tottenham in their own back garden and what a way to do it with a spectacular free-kick in the 93rd minute from Andrea Poli and the away end of White Hart Lane erupted it looked like a bunch of smurfs bouncing up and down. We need to maintain this form till the end of the season to claim a top 4 spot.

EUROPA Cup Semi Final Second Leg
Thursday 28th April 2016
Goodison Park

Everton 1 - 2 Barcelona
Paloschi

WE HAVE DONE IT!!!!!!!!! Final of the EUROPA Cup against Celtic. We may have lost the game but it doesn't matter! We are into the final and the scenes at Goodison was crazy more crazy than a gang riot. Also what wasn't expected was a figure appeared running from the crowd and onto the pitch, it was Jose Mourinho who ran onto the pitch and gave me the largest hug known to man. He said good look in the final my boy, go and make me proud. After that we thanked the fans for all of the support and asked for extra in the final.

Player of the month

View attachment 291731

Andrea Poli
Showed his undoubted class this month. It has took him a while to find his feet but now he is one of the most influential players in the team and one of the first names on the team sheet.

League Table.

View attachment 291732

Defining moment of your career so far beating Barcelona at Camp Nou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done

Agree with you 100%. Hope he is Fergie's successor as brought the best out of English football in a long long time.
Hope he comes back to Chelsea at the end of the season. About time Roman swallowed his pride, admitted he made a mistake dismissing Jose and let him have full control of us. We might have played ''Boring'' football back then but at least we were making waves in the league. Plus I miss his Press Conferences

May / Mayo

View attachment 291733

Dixie Dean - Everton F.C. Legend
'Some people think football is a matter of life and death, I can assure you it's much more than that.'
- Bill Shankley

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 1st May 2016
Goodison Park

Everton 2 - 0 Stoke
Zaha, Ince

The first half was very drab and had no rhythm to it, the team just didn't connect together and seemed like they havn't played together before. In the second half I brought Zaha and Ince on the wings to inject some pace and direct running. They both scored and it made me delighted with the impact of the substitutions.

Barclays Premier League
Wednesday 4th May 2016
Anfield

Liverpool 2 - 2 Everton
Paloschi, Zaha

I thought things was going to be a bad day in this Merseyside derby with Liverpool going 2-0 up inside twenty minutes with Luis Suarez scoring them both and taunting the crowd with his usual diving aspects. If Luis was playing 15 years ago when defenders like Pablo Maldini or Roy Keane would of made sure he didn't ever do it again. After my teamtalk at half-time I installed my faith into the players knowing they could do it if they dug in even harder and I was proved right. Zaha and Paloschi both getting themselves on the scoresheet. A win in the final two games would guarantee Champions League football next season.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 8th May 2016
Goodison Park

Everton 4 - 1 Hull
Paloschi, Ince, Hughes, Khedira

We went ahead after just four minutes with some beautiful play from Wilfried beating his man and pulling the ball back to Sami who converted with aplomb. We was playing some nice football and we tried overplaying in the wrong areas and lost it causing us to concede and give Hull a way back into the match. At the break I told them to 'attack, attack, attack!!!' Hull are woeful at the back and possess one of the worst defensive records in the league and in doing so we went and scored three more goals. Wilfried was the player today everything came through him with his 4 assists the lad deserves a special mention. In doing this we.. QUALIFIED FOR THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!! Brilliant day for the club and a memory for fans to embrace.

Barclays Premier League
Sunday 15th May 2016

DW Stadium

Wigan 5 - 2 Everton
Clark, Claudiney Alexandre

MOTM: Claudiney Alexandre

Put a youth team out as we was already qualified for the Champions League and had nothing to play for so it would make sense giving my youngsters a twirl, the scoreline doesn't look convincing but the performance was brilliant and I couldn't have asked for anymore.

Player of the month:

View attachment 291806

Wilfried Zaha
Very good this month with his direct running and dribbling, aqquired alot of assists and very good performances.

Final League Table.

View attachment 291808

EUROPA CUP FINAL NEXT!

Well done on finishing second!!!! Good luck in the Cup :D

WTF has happened to City!?!?!?

Back