Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 585
  • Views Views 210K
If anyone gets the chance to sign Guillaume Hoarau, do it. I signed him as he was out of contract in the summer and I needed a decent backup striker.

His scoring record since I signed him has been excellent.(signed Jan 2013 and it's now December 2014)

12/13 Played 11 scored 8
13/14 Played 36 scored 24
14/15 Played 11 scored 7 (so far)

He's only started 18 games in those 2 years since I've had him. Super sub. He's my 3rd choice striker at the moment and he doesn't seem fussed. For £575k, he seems to have been my best signing.

I'm still struggling with tons of long shots way off target. Seems to be the biggest problem, and since I can't use shouts to 'work ball into box' and everyone is already set at long-shots rarely, not sure what to do.

Last edited:
I did read post, I have selected them in set pieces tab but wasn't sure if it use target man needed ticking in the team instructions as I can't see that in OP.
Good tactic anyhow.

Hi,

So at the end, do we tick "use target man" in the team instructions?? Is this step critical??

Hi,

So at the end, do we tick "use target man" in the team instructions?? Is this step critical??

yes, use target man settings, you can also not use it, just see what works best for you, but I use it, especially to feet when I have a quick striker who has a good first touch! he turns and runs at defences and causes problems

I'm still struggling with tons of long shots way off target. Seems to be the biggest problem, and since I can't use shouts to 'work ball into box' and everyone is already set at long-shots rarely, not sure what to do.

what patch are you on mate?

Hi, So winger should be at their correct side?? Right legged at right side and left legged at left side?? I have yet to try this tactics....should try it tonight :)

How important would you say opposition instructions would be mate?

I was curious about consistency in the longer run, continued the save and complete madness didn't disappoint me.

2nd season with bayern: I bought kirchhoff, xhaka, isco. bennayoun came as free agent player. I sold kroos for 42.5M to real madrid. league performance was much worse. I lost 3 matches. cl final defeat vs manu.

View attachment 315398View attachment 315399View attachment 315400

won la liga + CL in 3rd season: in the 3rd season I signed m'vila, kjaer, alvaro dominguez and pogba and got rid of defenders with bad concentration like dante boateng. after a short time I left bayern for barcelona. guardiola became bayern's new coach. he had the luxury that players additional players I could sign were kirchhoff, smalling, ter stegen, papadopoulos, wellington nem and vrsaljko. dani alves, puyol, villa, montoya, affelay, bartra and dos santos left the club. after the 1-4 defeat on old trafford I thought about using your approach in away matches (defensive mentality, more direct passing and counter attack ticked). it worked quite well away from home vs juventus. in cl final I faced 90% of my old starting eleven from bayern times.

View attachment 315401View attachment 315402View attachment 315403

Hi, So winger should be at their correct side?? Right legged at right side and left legged at left side?? I have yet to try this tactics....should try it tonight :)

yes mate right on right left on left

Hey Raikan,
Ive been using this tactic on the latest patch but I dont seem to be getting results I should, any ideas on best positions etc?
Heres my squad and fixtures so far
View attachment 315332
View attachment 315333

the patch should not have affected the tactic at all mate :) not sure what is going wrong there!

check the OP to see what type of players best suit each position

How important would you say opposition instructions would be mate?

this is always a small form of debate, however, I use them all the time, I do them myself

have you tried a game using them and one not? any difference?

I would still use them mate

View attachment 315613View attachment 315614Very good tactic I decided to change my tactic which was giving me decent result but teams were getting used to it, so I decided to try yours as a backup. First game with it,I won 6-0, pretty good result against stoke who are doing pretty well on the league. Second game was 4-0 against Wolves (18th). So far so good.

View attachment 315613View attachment 315614Very good tactic I decided to change my tactic which was giving me decent result but teams were getting used to it, so I decided to try yours as a backup. First game with it,I won 6-0, pretty good result against stoke who are doing pretty well on the league. Second game was 4-0 against Wolves (18th). So far so good.

glad to hear mate :) keep me updated

anyone else having success

Some more great results I got by using your tactic. Second leg quarterfinal Champions league against Barcelona and last game of the season (Premiere League) against Man City. Definitely a really nice tactic. Also works pretty well by moving one of the DM to positions to striker. On a couple games I put 2 strikers and two dm's, same tactic just some position changes. I got very good results. I don't think I lost any matches with it.

View attachment 316163View attachment 316164

Doing very well with my Arsenal Side, 10 game win run.
Going to try this with Portsmouth now.

I like your tactics a lot.. kindda learn a lot from you.. was obsessed @ a point with the awesome AMC when Fm2013 was released.. encouraged me to create my own tactics as well.. Good work mate :) . Maybe oneday we could combine to release some tactic as well. Cheers!

Back