Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 585
  • Views Views 210K
In my second season and still going strong with my Southampton save. Had a terrible start to the season, Champions League was a disaster! I managed to pick the team up by holding some team meetings. Swapped goalkeepers, Smithies is now my first choice and he's doing good. I'm not sure who my best wingers are just yet, so they've been being rotated depending on form.

Hoarau and Rodriguez have nabbed 30 goals between them. Most of Hoarau's goals have been from the bench as my super sub.

Defense is still pretty leaky, Gary Cahill seems to have done good for the backline though.

On a 22 game unbeaten run just now.

View attachment 313175View attachment 313176

Even against the bigger teams, this tactic does well!

In my second season and still going strong with my Southampton save. Had a terrible start to the season, Champions League was a disaster! I managed to pick the team up by holding some team meetings. Swapped goalkeepers, Smithies is now my first choice and he's doing good. I'm not sure who my best wingers are just yet, so they've been being rotated depending on form.

Hoarau and Rodriguez have nabbed 30 goals between them. Most of Hoarau's goals have been from the bench as my super sub.

Defense is still pretty leaky, Gary Cahill seems to have done good for the backline though.

Why do you think you started so bad???

Raikan,I play for Roma and have De Rossi,Defour,Bradley,Selnaes,Pjanic. Which position suits them better in your tactic? And how can I improve these positions?

Raikan,I play for Roma and have De Rossi,Defour,Bradley,Selnaes,Pjanic. Which position suits them better in your tactic? And how can I improve these positions?

DM - Bradley
CML - De Rossi
CMR - Pjanic

I wont started play season with QPR I must do any change with your tactic...?

Why do you think you started so bad???

I suspect my team was getting used to the tactic again and with the integration of new players who didn't know the tactic, it took a bit longer. My defence was leaky but I think finding a player with better stats(Cahill) to play along with Arribas has made my defence tighter. Cahill has played excellently since he came in.

We also had a lot of injuries in pre season that overlapped into the start of the season which meant there was no consistency in the starting line-up.

tactics take a long time to learn again after pre-season, especially for smaller clubs with mediocre facilities etc..

the better your facilities the quicker your team learns the tactics..

new players also disrupt squad harmony and this takes a while to get the team to gel again together as players

Raikan007 tell me in away games do you change something? and I wont started with QPR.. change something in your tactic? sorry my english I from Poland

tactics take a long time to learn again after pre-season, especially for smaller clubs with mediocre facilities etc..

the better your facilities the quicker your team learns the tactics..

new players also disrupt squad harmony and this takes a while to get the team to gel again together as players

I suspected so. I also had the board upgrading our facilities during pre-season, which may have affected the quality of our facilities in the interim.

Alex Smithies seems to be doing pretty good for me since he came in. And he's been dubbed the next Gordon Banks! haha

Hey there,

Are you using the updated MC tactics Raikan posted a couple days back, or the original one?

Hey there,

Are you using the updated MC tactics Raikan posted a couple days back, or the original one?

Didn't even realise there was an updated version. Still on the original one. It's honestly working very well for my team. I think I'm 23 league games unbeaten now. Something like 37 games overall.

I think the original tactic works well for the midfielders I bought so I don't feel the need to change it. Simao is the perfect DMC, Ekdal/Cork work perfectly in the MRC position and N'Diaye/Hiljemark are working wonders from the MLC spot.

I'll take a look at the adjustments and see if they'd offer anything for my team :)

Second season using this tactic has done superbly.

Our Champions League campaign was a joke, our bad start to the season ended our CL chances early on.

We made it to the FA Cup Final, losing 3-0 to Chelsea.

We won the Europa League Final 2-1 against St. Etienne.

We went 40 games unbeaten and in amongst that, there was a 12 games winning streak.

View attachment 313725

I highly endorse this tactic!

THX RAIKAN!

I have been strugling so much with tactics in fm13, and now i have tried this with tottenham ! Won every game, i have beaten city 5-0 and napoli 8-0, this is AMAZING. I playing tottenham, and i wonder if you know a good DR, for this tac? And thx again !:D

I have been strugling so much with tactics in fm13, and now i have tried this with tottenham ! Won every game, i have beaten city 5-0 and napoli 8-0, this is AMAZING. I playing tottenham, and i wonder if you know a good DL, for this tac? And thx again !:D

And what about training, should i just do nothing ? And only do the match prep ?

I have been strugling so much with tactics in fm13, and now i have tried this with tottenham ! Won every game, i have beaten city 5-0 and napoli 8-0, this is AMAZING. I playing tottenham, and i wonder if you know a good DR, for this tac? And thx again !:D

Again I have to ask: are you using the new tactic with the CM changes or the original version?

rs8ris.jpg

ideas ? i cant get my colours back to normal for condition its also the same for goals etc, oh and look what happens to my pitch when choosing your tactic

457aaeff6cb7733b9180e3b1fc8ebfa5.png

even reset colours in preferences http://gyazo.com/207606cfb23370b38cf08e2f9daaff42

Last edited:
Back