Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 585
  • Views Views 210K
Raikan007 tell me in away games do you change something? and I wont started with QPR.. change something in your tactic? sorry my english I from Poland

I change to defensive and play more direct passing, drop the line a bit to normal and click counter attacking box :)

I have been strugling so much with tactics in fm13, and now i have tried this with tottenham ! Won every game, i have beaten city 5-0 and napoli 8-0, this is AMAZING. I playing tottenham, and i wonder if you know a good DR, for this tac? And thx again !:D

that is great bud :) really glad its working out for you! keep me posted

Hey Raikan, didn't realize that you had made a tactic for the new patch..I had used the previous tactic and had stunning results with Liverpool(played till mid Jan or so, drew 3 lost 1 in all competitions) Looking forward to trying the new tactic. I want to use Arsenal for this one though, because they just seem so hopeless irl. In which positions should I put Cazorla, Wilshere and Arteta? And would you go for Podolski and Walnutt on LW/RW or as a striker? Are the rest of the player descriptions in the OP the same for the new tactic?

A lot of questions here, sorry :P Just want to make sure I can get the best out of the tactic.

Last edited:
Hey Raikan, didn't realize that you had made a tactic for the new patch..I had used the previous tactic and had stunning results with Liverpool(played till mid Jan or so, drew 3 lost 1 in all competitions) Looking forward to trying the new tactic. I want to use Arsenal for this one though, because they just seem so hopeless irl. In which positions should I put Cazorla, Wilshere and Arteta? And would you go for Podolski and Walnutt on LW/RW or as a striker? Are the rest of the player descriptions in the OP the same for the new tactic?

A lot of questions here, sorry :P Just want to make sure I can get the best out of the tactic.

hey bud :) the original one and the newer one work just as well on any patch mate :)

the newer one has different CM settings and would even better for the Gunners

Cazorla - AMR/AML
Wilshere - CMR
Arteta - CML

buy a ball winning mid! Mudingayi/Simao are cheap quality players :) Sell Diaby

I would play Walcot as AML or AMR (depending on Cazorla) and Giroud upfront

he has been top goalscorer every season so far (just about to start my 4th season with QPR)

oh yes, all player recommendations are the same :) nothing has changed..

I have just set their closing down a little less as they got caught out against quicker teams who play narrowly..

So, to my understanding, the RCM is the creative midfielder, the LCM is one who needs to pass, create and tackle as well, and the DM is the "complete DM"?

Just reopened my save again and plugged this tactic in.(it was fully fluid) First game was Stoke at home which was a 2-0 win. We really should have ended up winning 6-0 imo, but it looked like everyone left their shooting boots at home. Against Wigan at home we won 1-0 but di Santo had 2 excellent chances after he went 1v1 twice against my goalie which he missed. We had Reading away up next and our defense looked absolutely shambolic(which was odd, since we were very good defensively before, had the least conceded in the league). Thanks to two corner goals and a couple of fine saves we scraped out a 3-2 victory. We had Spurs away and I would have taken a point before the game, and since our only goal was from a DFK, I have to be happy with the result cause we created nothing. Moreover, their midfield trio of Vertonghen, Sandro and Livermore(who are all defensive players) suddenly looked like Xavi, Iniesta and Fabregas :/ Previously I was getting good results away as well(3-1 at Spurs in the Cup, 4-1 against Chelsea, 2-0 against City at Etihad) For the new patch this tactic doesn't work as well I guess, and with the neverending balls over the top we are in always in danger of conceding. Do you think playing the offside trap would work?(Cause against Wigan and Reading long-balls split my defense like butter and it kept coming to 1v1)

Last edited:
Just reopened my save again and plugged this tactic in. First game was Stoke at home which was a 2-0 win. We really should have ended up winning 6-0 imo, but it looked like everyone left their shooting boots at home. Against Wigan at home we won 1-0 but di Santo had 2 excellent chances after he went 1v1 twice against my goalie which he missed. We had Reading away up next and our defense looked absolutely shambolic(which was odd, since we were very good defensively before, had the least conceded in the league). Thanks to two corner goals and a couple of fine saves we scraped out a 3-2 victory. We had Spurs away and I would have taken a point before the game, and our only goal was from a DFK, I have to be happy with the result cause we created nothing. Moreover, their midfield trio of Vertonghen, Sandro and Livermore(who are all defensive players) suddenly looked like Xavi, Iniesta and Fabregas :/ For the new M.E this tactic doesn't work as well I guess, and with the neverending balls over the top we are in always in danger of conceding. Do you think playing the offside trap would work?(Cause against Wigan and Reading long-balls split my defense like butter and it kept coming to 1v1)

who are you mate? Wigan?

nah, offside trap wont help it that much.. try decreasing width to narrow and setting focus passing to mixed (I did that in a game I was struggling to get a shot on target against Zenit with QPR and scored 3 goals in 8 minutes and won 3:0)

Spurs are very tough to beat (just man mark Bale and Lennon with your wingers)

No, Liverpool lol Continued with the save I mentioned before. I've played Spurs twice before, winning 3-0 and 1-3, so I had no problem scoring against them, and Bale/Lennon were never really a threat to me with the old patch, and infact they didn't do anything in that game either. It was all Vertonghen/Sandro/Livermore. They didn't even go down the flanks

First game won 3-0, but all goals from corners. Don't want to win the league by using the corner exploit. :(

First game won 3-0, but all goals from corners. Don't want to win the league by using the corner exploit. :(
It's one game so it give a few more games and I'm sure you'll score from open play as well. Also, I'm sure you got the corners from attacking the opposition and testing their keeper so corners were well deserved :).

if you score more than 13 goals all season from corners its a lot mate! I actually took out the corner exploit from the tactic last year by adding a few more players into the box so just be glad you have a good corner taker and a decent headerer :P

amazing tactic. set pieces are working really well. I won the quadruple in the 1st season with bayern munich despite a lot of ridiculous defensive errors in the current ME. whole season unbeaten in league. best 1st season I ever had in 13.2.3. my major signing was wellington nem for 4.1M €. I signed sidnei lobo as assman. he did the team talk and opponent instructions for me. match like prep like explained in OP.
View attachment 314671View attachment 314672View attachment 314673

Are the screenshots on the OP out-of-date? I have downloaded the 'new' tactic which you state is the one on the OP and the team instructions and set-pieces are not the same.

Could you clarify Raikan?

Are the screenshots on the OP out-of-date? I have downloaded the 'new' tactic which you state is the one on the OP and the team instructions and set-pieces are not the same.

Could you clarify Raikan?

yes they are, they are based on the original which can be found in post #127

Back