Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 585
  • Views Views 210K
I started using this tactics midle of the season and soon had five consecutive victories but now had three consecutive losses, the team is playing well but can not score, they miss a lot they make more than 20 shots, fail penalties, too many balls to the bar. They miss goals like i never saw and that's not unlucky.
I did things like you said, my Opposition Instructions is like u said and my match prep too.
My team is:
GK: Sirigu, Douchez,
RB: Van der Wiel, Jallet
LB: Niel taylor, wilems
CB: Sakho, tiago silva, Kolo Touré camara
DM: Ognjen Vukojevic, Sandro
CMR: Pastore, jordy classie, Chatome
CML: Sandro, Mota,
AMR: Jeremy Menez, Lucas moura,
ALR: Gaitan, Jeremy Menez
ST: lavezzi, Kevin Gameiro

I think is a good time for that tactic maybe i have to change 2 or 3 players but Seems nice, i really dont know what is happening.

Can u help me with that situation pls?

I started using this tactics midle of the season and soon had five consecutive victories but now had three consecutive losses, the team is playing well but can not score, they miss a lot they make more than 20 shots, fail penalties, too many balls to the bar. They miss goals like i never saw and that's not unlucky.
I did things like you said, my Opposition Instructions is like u said and my match prep too.
My team is:
GK: Sirigu, Douchez,
RB: Van der Wiel, Jallet
LB: Niel taylor, wilems
CB: Sakho, tiago silva, Kolo Touré camara
DM: Ognjen Vukojevic, Sandro
CMR: Pastore, jordy classie, Chatome
CML: Sandro, Mota,
AMR: Jeremy Menez, Lucas moura,
ALR: Gaitan, Jeremy Menez
ST: lavezzi, Kevin Gameiro

I think is a good time for that tactic maybe i have to change 2 or 3 players but Seems nice, i really dont know what is happening.

Can u help me with that situation pls?

LB seems a bit weak.. retrain Sakho there for now! set LB and RB crossing to SOMETIMES and make MORE DEFENSIVE

try and push the DM to the CM spot and push the CMR to AMC for HOME Games so Pastore can play properly..

LB seems a bit weak.. retrain Sakho there for now! set LB and RB crossing to SOMETIMES and make MORE DEFENSIVE

try and push the DM to the CM spot and push the CMR to AMC for HOME Games so Pastore can play properly..

Thanks man the team are better defensively and Pastore on AMC plays better. Should i train palyers movements for this tactic?

One more thing. What did u say on pre match instructions to motivate ur players?

Thanks man the team are better defensively and Pastore on AMC plays better. Should i train palyers movements for this tactic?

One more thing. What did u say on pre match instructions to motivate ur players?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ing/114876-recommended-ppm-per-positions.html

TEAM-TALKS

PRE MATCH

"for the fans" (CALM)

If playing a rival then use (PASSIONATE)

HALF TIME

LOSING: Aggressive talk

DRAWING: Aggressive talk

WINNING BY ONE GOAL: "you are playing well so far but there is still room for improvement" (CALM)

WINNING BY TWO GOALS OR MORE: "you might have a solid lead but that could all change, keep your performance levels up" (CALM) OR IF THAT'S NOT THERE USE "don't get complacent out there despite the score" (CALM)

FULL TIME

WIN OR GOOD DRAW: Any praise talk

LOSS OR POOR DRAW: Any aggressive talk

team talks: compliments of JP Woody from his Conte tactic OP :)

Has anyone tried pulling the left cm back into a dm position and pushing the right cm into an am position and using this for home and away matches?

Has anyone tried pulling the left cm back into a dm position and pushing the right cm into an am position and using this for home and away matches?

you mean making it a deep 4231? with two DM's and an AMC?

I have done that before, especially against City who play with 3 AMC's and Chelsea who play the same formation on my save at the moment!

I have also pushed the CMR into AMC and the DM into CM and set the AMC a little more attacking freedom, move into channels, roam etc

So i took over Hamburg in October. Immediately i think: Oops.

Bottom of the league after 9 games. 3 points. 3 draws and 6 defeats. Morale throughout the team is shot. Marcus Berg hasnt scored in 10 hours, Son in 8.

I took the job because i thought the 433 would suit them and their players well. Injuries meant i only had 2 available central midfielders, badelj and kacar!.

1st game in charge against high flying schalke in 3rd.

So i tweaked a little. Put the 2 wingers (Sala, Jansen) on defensive, rest of the instructions unchanged, and asked them to mark the 2 wide players (Draxler and Farfan), set the 2 full backs (Diekmeier and Aogo) to attacking, crossing from the touchline. Pushed the MCR to second striker, set Berg as TM, supply mixed and Son playing off him. Set Badelj as MCL and Kacar as DM with original instructions and asked them to close down the schalke mids.

Set the team to counter in instructions even though i was at home.

Result: Hamburg 4-0 Schalke. Son hits a hattrick, Berg finishes with his 1st goal in 10 hours and 2 assists. All goals hit on breaks by the fullbacks.

Im liking this so much i might keep it! Really appreciate the thought you've put into individual settings mate. Couldnt have done it without them!

did you make that yourself mate? you must have? has it worked for you? I just downloaded it now and checked, looks spot on!

anyone test it yet? I am going to give it a go and if you don't mind I would like to upload it with the main tactics for everyone to download?
yeah. I made it myself by taking screenshots of your instructions + set pieces. then setting the sliders in the TC tactic. when I was unsure I switched to your classic tactic and counted the slider distance from beginning/mid/end. just upload it.
I tested it one season with bayern munich. only bought raul albiol. the first season's half in league I only conceded 4 goals. then out of nothing my defense to began to make a lot of mistakes. cl group stage I just conceded 2 goals and won all matches.

yeah. I made it myself by taking screenshots of your instructions + set pieces. then setting the sliders in the TC tactic. when I was unsure I switched to your classic tactic and counted the slider distance from beginning/mid/end. just upload it.
I tested it one season with bayern munich. only bought raul albiol. the first season's half in league I only conceded 4 goals. then out of nothing my defense to began to make a lot of mistakes. cl group stage I just conceded 2 goals and won all matches.

thats brilliant mate :)

I have actually made several changes to it to make it as close to the classic version as possible, you were about 92% correct which is pretty amazing mate ;) I would have never done that and I thank you and I am sure many members will once they find out it has been done as I have had dozens and dozens of members PM'ing me asking me if there was a FMC version!

Would you mind if I upload my version of your tactic (and give you all the credit)

thank you again :)

what do you think the problem was conceding goals? complacency? new defenders hence loss of communication? ME mistakes? match prep - defending maybe for a few months?

thats brilliant mate :)

I have actually made several changes to it to make it as close to the classic version as possible, you were about 92% correct which is pretty amazing mate ;) I would have never done that and I thank you and I am sure many members will once they find out it has been done as I have had dozens and dozens of members PM'ing me asking me if there was a FMC version!

Would you mind if I upload my version of your tactic (and give you all the credit)

thank you again :)

what do you think the problem was conceding goals? complacency? new defenders hence loss of communication? ME mistakes? match prep - defending maybe for a few months?
sliders in FMC are strange. some clicks don't have the same visual distance. e.g. from the mid to the right.
no problem, mate. go on and upload it. I'm looking forward to see your version since it's the original.
a mix of complacency, injuries of key players, ME mistakes (only a few with top players) and lack of communication due to new defenders (dante, albiol, martinez). in full fat I only had defending match prep for dortmund and big clubs in cl (real, mancity, manu, barca etc.) and it was working better. the set pieces were amazing again in FMC. making my goal scoring DCs getting high ratings.

Last edited:
you mean making it a deep 4231? with two DM's and an AMC?

I have done that before, especially against City who play with 3 AMC's and Chelsea who play the same formation on my save at the moment!

I have also pushed the CMR into AMC and the DM into CM and set the AMC a little more attacking freedom, move into channels, roam etc

Yes, I turned it into a deep 4231 with two DM's. The only other tweaks I made where making fullbacks cross less often. Hopefully I will get some decent game time later tonight to test it properly.

hi Raikan007,need your advice- poacher(aspas,insigne,fierro) or complete for.(helenius,k. Doyle)woud be better on the str. pos.,can you reccomend some players for my Wolves team.Thanks.

hi Raikan007,need your advice- poacher(aspas,insigne,fierro) or complete for.(helenius,k. Doyle)woud be better on the str. pos.,can you reccomend some players for my Wolves team.Thanks.

I would try for Aspas or Fierro mostly and Yannick N'Djeng (Es Tunis) for complete striker, he is a machine and will cost you just under 1m

Huge update done on the OP, please read it and thanks to Raid On, I have uploaded the new TC version for all of you wanting to use this tactic in FMC or even use the new modern TC version in your current save!

I am using both in my QPR save at the moment!

I have also updated the OP with my new team talk guide, please read it as it should prove helpful

thanks again Raid On :) much love

Raikan007 can you post the screen of your QPR squad and transfer history...

Thanks man,i am from russia and i read your post,but my english is very poor,i just want to see the screens of your first 11 and transfers...What tactic do you use - classic mod or plug and play?Thanks for help...

Back