Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 585
  • Views Views 210K
Thanks man,i am from russia and i read your post,but my english is very poor,i just want to see the screens of your first 11 and transfers...What tactic do you use - classic mod or plug and play?Thanks for help...

here mate :)

thanks Raikan,What tactic do you use - classic mod or plug and play?Can you reccomend some mcl,mcr players(1-10 mil dollars)Thanks

thanks Raikan,What tactic do you use - classic mod or plug and play?Can you reccomend some mcl,mcr players(1-10 mil dollars)Thanks

I use the classic version most of the time

who are you managing mate? what year?

You think - classic is beter than TC?i managing B.Dortmund begining2013(Tc version 15 win and 1 drow) and Wolves 1st season 2013

You think - classic is beter than TC?i managing B.Dortmund begining2013(Tc version 15 win and 1 drow) and Wolves 1st season 2013

they are both pretty much the same mate :) glad the TC one is working well for you :) well done Raid On!

which club do you want suggestions for?

lost away byern munich 0 -3........

was that your first loss in 16 games? did you play on the counter? play a little quicker and more direct passing? did yo change to rigid so your defenders do not push too far upfield to be hit out wide by Robben and Ribery?

or did you just leave it as is??

Yes 1 lost in 16 games,yes i change at the beginning to counter,use your 3 shouts,lewandowski set as TM(mix)temp of play 90%,not change to rigid ------ but lost,i have no chances...tell me 2-3 mcl for wolves please...

Last edited:
Yes 1 lost in 16 games,yes i change at the beginning to counter,temp of play 90%,not change to rigid ------ but lost,i have no chances...tell me 2-3 mcl for wolves please...

Svennson/Pizzarro/Selnaes/Yttergard Jennsen/Stengel/Mudingayi

Just finished my third season in charge of Real Salt Lake in the MLS, winning the US Open Cup and the MLS Cup. I left the club with the CONCACAF Champions League, Supporters Shield, US Open and MLS Cup trophies, and a 3rd place showing in the Club World Cup. I've taken up management at Norwich. First three games have been win against Swindon in FA Cup, draw away to Man City and home win against Southampton. Love this tactic.

thats brilliant mate :)

anymore updates? anyone using the newer TC version?

I have been really struggling in my Crewe save and slumped down to 24th in league 1. I've literally never done so bad in fm ever. My team is ok not much changed as still in first season but I just could not get a win from anywhere.

I downloaded this as it is same formation I want to play and first game I won 3-0 with 61% possession. This tactic made my team play how I have been trying to get them to play all season and everything just worked really well. Thank you for creating this tactic, my hope now is that I can learn from some of the settings on there and figure out where I was going wrong.

I have been really struggling in my Crewe save and slumped down to 24th in league 1. I've literally never done so bad in fm ever. My team is ok not much changed as still in first season but I just could not get a win from anywhere.

I downloaded this as it is same formation I want to play and first game I won 3-0 with 61% possession. This tactic made my team play how I have been trying to get them to play all season and everything just worked really well. Thank you for creating this tactic, my hope now is that I can learn from some of the settings on there and figure out where I was going wrong.

thanks mate :) good luck and feel free to take any of the settings you like for your own tactics :)

Using the new TC version with Man Utd and so far looks solid - a good 0-0 away draw againt Norwich, who didn't get a single shot on goal, and a demolishing 5-0 home victory against Sunderland with all the goals coming in the first 25 minutes.

I'm using the new one mate with Liverpool, after not so good experiences with my own tactic. Good performances (destroyed Arsenal 3-0 and 5-0 for the cup) but a stupid defeat at City (5-1 with 3 goals from corner and 2 mistakes from my full backs).

Anyway, because some possible tough games are coming, do you recommend any tweak for this new version? I've made one, changing mentality to counter, reduce the d-line, tick the counter attack box. The same settings you recommend for the classic one :)

I've Borini, Suarez and Yesil for backup. Put the ball to feet?

I'm using the new one mate with Liverpool, after not so good experiences with my own tactic. Good performances (destroyed Arsenal 3-0 and 5-0 for the cup) but a stupid defeat at City (5-1 with 3 goals from corner and 2 mistakes from my full backs).

Anyway, because some possible tough games are coming, do you recommend any tweak for this new version? I've made one, changing mentality to counter, reduce the d-line, tick the counter attack box. The same settings you recommend for the classic one :)

I've Borini, Suarez and Yesil for backup. Put the ball to feet?

nice mate:) it does get a tad frustrating when you have set your match prep to defend set pieces, and you concede then having these silly mistakes, there is nothing you can really do about it which is the frustrating thing!

set ball to feet for Suarez and play attacking at home and maybe control/counter away

good luck :)

Back