Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 585
  • Views Views 210K
im going to start an arsenal save now with the new TC. :)

any suggestions for players i should sign for a team like arsenal?

im going to start an arsenal save now with the new TC. :)

any suggestions for players i should sign for a team like arsenal?

I would honestly only look at getting a new LB and new DM

the rest is fine!

Siquera/Alex Sandro/Schennikov/Alaba/Jose Angel/Maxime Poundje (future) Abdennour

Benders/Simao/Fernando (Porto) Ignjovski/Gary Medel/Vukojevic/Fellaini/Capoue

I would honestly only look at getting a new LB and new DM

the rest is fine!

Siquera/Alex Sandro/Schennikov/Alaba/Jose Angel/Maxime Poundje (future) Abdennour

Benders/Simao/Fernando (Porto) Ignjovski/Gary Medel/Vukojevic/Fellaini/Capoue

Im not sure wether to play with arsenal or a smaller team like swansea or something, and work my way up aim for a team full of regens in 5-6 seasons time, and hopefully win trophys whilst spending as little as possible. :) makes it more challenging and end up getting into the save more. :)

yeah, after i first asked you, i saw this and i had a quick read through and this is what made me change my mind. lol. its either swansea, qpr, southampton or newcastle.

Newcaslte are the easiest out of the bunch, QPR the hardest!

maybe Southampton would be a good medium?

Hmm, I wonder what team I can use for this tactic, Porto save crashed :(

Was doing so well....

Idea's anyone?

Newcaslte are the easiest out of the bunch, QPR the hardest!

maybe Southampton would be a good medium?

qpr could have a great team tho:

remy
taarabt - hoilet
park - granero
diakite
traore - samba - mbia - bosingwa
cesar

or swansea

michu
hernandez - dyer
ki - de guzman
britton
taylor - chico - williams - rangel
vorm

or southampton

lambert
ramirez - lallana
cork - davies
schniederlin
shaw - fonte - yoshida - clyne
boruc

im stuck between these 3, even tho i will change the teams within 2 seasons or so. :S

whats better out of your AMC 1 and this 1?

i thinking im going to start a save with swansea or southampton, do you advise i use both?

the amc at home and dmc away?

I'm a bit lost, what's the main difference in the TC version and what does "TC" stand for? Is it just available in FMC or is something fundamentally tweaked?

Absolutely love this tactic and thanks for providing it!!! Used with a number of clubs, just started a new save with Velez Sarsfield, currently on a 10 match winning start to the season!!! Tactic isnt even 50% fluid yet (think thats the term to use)

I'm a bit lost, what's the main difference in the TC version and what does "TC" stand for? Is it just available in FMC or is something fundamentally tweaked?
TC = tactic creator/modern tactics version. it's the same like the classic version. unfortunately, you can't load classic tactics in FMC.

whats better out of your AMC 1 and this 1?

i thinking im going to start a save with swansea or southampton, do you advise i use both?

the amc at home and dmc away?

amc might be a bit too attacking for those teams, Michu and Ramirez could do well in the AMC role but you would have to spend wisely in the transfer market to get the right players..

you can set the AMC to defend and use it, it still works, works really well on defence :)

try them, see if they work :)

thanks Raid on :)

yeah, TC just means that it has all the player roles (box to box, poacher) and not the classic with arrows :)

with the TC you can use shouts

I'm still conceding a lot of goals after switching to this tac but it is mainly from set plays which is an ongoing problem for my team. I am seriously conceding 1 goal a game or more from set pieces. Any advice on this?

I'm still conceding a lot of goals after switching to this tac but it is mainly from set plays which is an ongoing problem for my team. I am seriously conceding 1 goal a game or more from set pieces. Any advice on this?

that is frustrating! the set pieces have been set up properly to avoid this..

I suggest just setting match prep to defend set pieces for at least a month or two

are you winning the games? how is the football?

am having very hard to score goals... i give u a screen shot what player should i replace in my team do u think?? View attachment 317074

I still prefer the classic version if you are not in FMC :)

Switch Melo and Casarini

Start Ocampos as ST

Kweuke is not going to work using the settings the striker has mate :) the settings are set for a quick striker who is good at dribbling! not Kweuke!

Set his run with ball to SOMETIMES, ask him to HOLD UP BALL and set him to TM role and set the TM - to head

float in crosses as well

change to FLUID as you have a good squad

Set his run with ball to SOMETIMES, ask him to HOLD UP BALL and set him to TM role and set the TM - to head

is this settings for Ocampos or Kweuke?

thanks for the help =)

Back