Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 585
  • Views Views 210K
I can use all 3 shouts(first page) right? And what about ppm for ballwinning midfielder and inside forward?

Oh yeah...about tactics preparation. Do you have 1 tactic or more tactics on preparation?

yeah you can mate :)

lol, you making my life very difficult here :)

Ballwinner is the same as the DM mate!

IF - same as winger but CUT INSIDE should be selected in the players wide movement...

I always have 3

by saying wingers should be right on right and left on left do you mean right winger on right left winger on left or left footed on left and right footed on right?

by saying wingers should be right on right and left on left do you mean right winger on right left winger on left or left footed on left and right footed on right?

hey bud :)

left footed winger as AML and right footed winger as AMR :)

Anyone using the TC-tactic and having som great results?

<3
i was using it on my talent factory challenge with wimbledon, but was getting bad results and dropped to a 20th place. i switched to the classic version around november/december and managed to climb to 14th going on an 18 match unbeaten run. was hoping for a play off spot, but got a horrible form slump and couldnt grab a win from any of my last 7 games of the season.

Using this for my Young Boys game and although I don't have the greatest players I find that my players are playing some nice football Sitting top of the league really tight though as I introduced this mid season and was knocked out of Europe.

I feel with a full Pre-season and a few of my own signings this will be a good save.....Warning though this tactic in no way stops Yannick N'Djeng unless you have world class defenders he has scored 7 in 3 games against me and made Sion the only team I have never beat.

Last edited:
Tactic working very well with some changes. I changed CM(support) to ballwinning(support) and wingers to inside forward...my wingers are more attackers who cut inside. I think, that is tactic with ballwinning more stable.

Here is preseason update:

fixtures.png

On away matches i use defensive style, direct style, deeper defensive line, but not deep(one click from deep) and the most important ticked "counter attack".

I play with milan...is one of the biggest challenge this year ;)

Great tactic!

Preseason was great, surprised at the 2-0 win over Real Madrid but then the loss against QPR and the draw against San Jose and Westbrom is weird or w/e, will update with results mid season.
View attachment 318682
IN : Götze (2.5mil cash and 27mil over 48 months), Wellington Nem (3.5 over 48), Demba Ba (7 over 48), Ademilson (5.25 over 48) and Adryan (0.825 over 48). Edit; Granit Xhaka (Joins in Jan) 2nd Edit; David Alaba (4.2 up front and 13 over 48 months)

OUT : None

Last edited:
Hi Raikan,I'm starting a new save with Monaco! Which players would you recommend to suit your tactic? I think I need cm's,stiker and wingers! Thanks

Using this for my Young Boys game and although I don't have the greatest players I find that my players are playing some nice football Sitting top of the league really tight though as I introduced this mid season and was knocked out of Europe.

I feel with a full Pre-season and a few of my own signings this will be a good save.....Warning though this tactic in no way stops Yannick N'Djeng unless you have world class defenders he has scored 7 in 3 games against me and made Sion the only team I have never beat.

not bad mate, yeah Yannick is a great striker, can be picked up cheaply as well from Es Tunis..

take a look at their squad, Sid Ahmed Aoudej and Msakni would fit this tactic perfectly, Aoudej did brilliantly for my QPR squad in it :)

Preseason was great, surprised at the 2-0 win over Real Madrid but then the loss against QPR and the draw against San Jose and Westbrom is weird or w/e, will update with results mid season.
View attachment 318682
IN : Götze (2.5mil cash and 27mil over 48 months), Wellington Nem (3.5 over 48), Demba Ba (7 over 48), Ademilson (5.25 over 48) and Adryan (0.825 over 48). Edit; Granit Xhaka (Joins in Jan) 2nd Edit; David Alaba (4.2 up front and 13 over 48 months)

OUT : None
quite a few signings there mate, give the tactic time, let the squad gel, not one of them speak english besides Ba :)

I used this for Spurs and won everything, so I hope it does the same for you :)

good luck

Hi Raikan,I'm starting a new save with Monaco! Which players would you recommend to suit your tactic? I think I need cm's,stiker and wingers! Thanks

how much do you have mate?

I suggest going through these...

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...yer-recommendation-list-fm13.html#post1617668
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...eldomly-mentioned-recommended-youngsters.html

I suggest:

Svennson/Jorge Enriquez/Yttergard Jennsen/Guido Pizzarro/Necip Uysal

Msakni/Auodej/Sarabia

Yannick Ndjeng/Immobile/Shane Long/Jay Rodriguez/Hooper/Dino Ndlovu

Not been on here in a couple of weeks. I was rocking this tactic with my Southampton save and won the EPL, Euro League and Euro Super Cup in a couple of seasons.

Took over at Liverpool last season after Rodgers and Spalletti failed after investing lots of money in the team.

Signed nobody for the first half of the season apart from a youth player. Think my HOYD may have signed him come to think of it. Took in Kyle Walker and Theo Walcott in January. Finished second in the league and won the FA Cup in my first year. Liverpool hadn't finished in the top 6 since I started this save. Must've been like a hero considering the small investment made by the board. We are in about £20m worth of debt though.

This season I'm in the Champions League. I have spent a LOT of money, but recouped about £50m of it in sales, so I've only really spent my £20m transfer budget. Got a few great regens who the fans love. First 11 is basically the same as last year, but with stronger backups.

Tactic is still working well and it seems to transfer from team to team no bother. Best tactic I've used for FM13 so far.

And now I've been linked with the Barcelona job!

Not been on here in a couple of weeks. I was rocking this tactic with my Southampton save and won the EPL, Euro League and Euro Super Cup in a couple of seasons.

Took over at Liverpool last season after Rodgers and Spalletti failed after investing lots of money in the team.

Signed nobody for the first half of the season apart from a youth player. Think my HOYD may have signed him come to think of it. Took in Kyle Walker and Theo Walcott in January. Finished second in the league and won the FA Cup in my first year. Liverpool hadn't finished in the top 6 since I started this save. Must've been like a hero considering the small investment made by the board. We are in about £20m worth of debt though.

This season I'm in the Champions League. I have spent a LOT of money, but recouped about £50m of it in sales, so I've only really spent my £20m transfer budget. Got a few great regens who the fans love. First 11 is basically the same as last year, but with stronger backups.

Tactic is still working well and it seems to transfer from team to team no bother. Best tactic I've used for FM13 so far.

And now I've been linked with the Barcelona job!

that is great to hear mate :) well done! really glad to see it working for Pool as a lot of people are struggling with them so far

good luck and keep me posted

Back