Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 585
  • Views Views 210K
I just lost to city on away match 3:0 :(

But i am not too concered...i conceded 2 goals from set pieces...one goal conceded by stupid mexes, who lost the bal, ****!

Should train on set pieces for about a month, right?

I just lost to city on away match 3:0 :(

But i am not too concered...i conceded 2 goals from set pieces...one goal conceded by stupid mexes, who lost the bal, ****!

Should train on set pieces for about a month, right?

exactly mate

Raikan, if i may ask, are u still using this tactic or are u using another. At the moment im a bit switching between this one and the 4231 AMC version although i preffer this one above the other

Raikan,I bought Facundo Ferreyra for my Monaco. What is the best way to use him? thanks

Guys im using this for my A.C Milan save. Im not doing badly, top of the league , 2nd in champo league group. Problem is im struggling to really beat teams. If i win its by 1 goal, and we have to scrape through. Finding it very hot and cold. Just lost 2-0 to Cagliari :/ Also my strikers have been very poor so far. Anyone help?

Guys im using this for my A.C Milan save. Im not doing badly, top of the league , 2nd in champo league group. Problem is im struggling to really beat teams. If i win its by 1 goal, and we have to scrape through. Finding it very hot and cold. Just lost 2-0 to Cagliari :/ Also my strikers have been very poor so far. Anyone help?

How do you play with milan...with wingers or inside forawards?

I also managed milan(i give up) and not doing well.

Using this with great success with Southampton (etc 2-0 win over dortmund).
One question though, do i need change each players instructions or because results are still good without it

Really struggling with Milan now. Hammered by Juve. Drawing against average teams :(

Raikan, if i may ask, are u still using this tactic or are u using another. At the moment im a bit switching between this one and the 4231 AMC version although i preffer this one above the other

I am using it most of the time, about 80% of my games and have been for 6 seasons now with QPR with great success

attacking match prep - attacking general training

are you using the TM settings in the OP?

are you using the classic version or the TC version? if using TC I suggest rather using Classic, its much better

Using this with great success with Southampton (etc 2-0 win over dortmund).
One question though, do i need change each players instructions or because results are still good without it

nice mate :)

whatever works for you mate! if it starts to go south then maybe try that and a few others things :)

Really struggling with Milan now. Hammered by Juve. Drawing against average teams :(

there are many factors that effect poor results mate.. not just the tactic..

what are you doing? have you had a team meeting?

Tactic working like a charm if familiarised - 9 games played, 8 wins, 1 loss, 27 goals scored, 1 conceded.
The only problem im having is that i can't get RvP playing at all, while Welbeck and Hernandez are banging in the goals for fun.

Tactic working like a charm if familiarised - 9 games played, 8 wins, 1 loss, 27 goals scored, 1 conceded.
The only problem im having is that i can't get RvP playing at all, while Welbeck and Hernandez are banging in the goals for fun.

Brilliant mate :)

yeah the striker role is not perfect for RVP! if you want to use RVP may I suggest the following tweaks (you can save it as RVP tweaked and add it to your match prep so that with a click of a button have it available without changing it each game:)

Run with ball - sometimes
run from deep - somtimes
through balls - often
freedom - high
long shots - high
hold up ball - yes
cross - sometimes (mixed)
passing - direct
roam from position - yes

TM setting - pass to feet

Brilliant mate :)

yeah the striker role is not perfect for RVP! if you want to use RVP may I suggest the following tweaks (you can save it as RVP tweaked and add it to your match prep so that with a click of a button have it available without changing it each game:)

Run with ball - sometimes
run from deep - somtimes
through balls - often
freedom - high
long shots - high
hold up ball - yes
cross - sometimes (mixed)
passing - direct
roam from position - yes

TM setting - pass to feet
Cheers, will try.

Sorry for late reply Raikan, Literally after i wrote my messages the results began to pick up. But now im drawing and losing again haha. Balotelli has been absolute rubbish for me. Yeah i did a team meeting by the way which went well.

Im not blaming your tactic mate, its obviously just a few things i need to tweak to find a bit of consistency. :)

Sorry for late reply Raikan, Literally after i wrote my messages the results began to pick up. But now im drawing and losing again haha. Balotelli has been absolute rubbish for me. Yeah i did a team meeting by the way which went well.

Im not blaming your tactic mate, its obviously just a few things i need to tweak to find a bit of consistency. :)

show me your starting line up in the tactic, maybe you are playing the wrong players in wrong positions

do you do teamtalks yourself? opposition instructions?

Back