Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 585
  • Views Views 210K
not sure how to screenshot. Yep, do all my team talks, get my assistant to do opposition because he's good tactically.

Would your AMC tactic be better for Milan???

not sure how to screenshot. Yep, do all my team talks, get my assistant to do opposition because he's good tactically.

Would your AMC tactic be better for Milan???
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-discussion/88278-how-take-screenshot-guide.html

maybe it would mate.. KPB in the AMC role with De Jong and Nocerino in behind with Al Sharway and Robinho as IF's (cutting in) change the roles to IF's and set crossing to sometimes through balls often :)

OT, but I would like to know if and when are you going to rerelease the AMC tactic?

Hi RAIKAN007,

I´m very sorry to bother you. I read your huge post about your tactic but still I´m not sure I got it all correctly.
I´m starting a new game (Complete one not the Classic) witch tactic should I use?
Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 new CM settings or Raikan007's FMC Complete Madness TC created by Raid On??

What´s the difference between both? Is it the one from Raid On only useful for people that play the Classic mode??
If I use your tactic I´ll be able to immediately start playing or do I have to do some changes like the ones you show in the screen??

About training. What options you usually use??

And about transfers I heard that you can buy players and paying in 48 months in order to keep saving your budget is that correct?? That will not bankrupt your club in the future??

And about players, I only have 5million euros on Sporting Lisbon. And I´m starting with this new patch and not good players available for free :( according with this new patch witch players you advise me to buy??

Sorry for so many questions.

Thanks for everything.

Wow, a new version! I must try it! :D

I'm thinking about using it instead of the "Awesome AMC" when facing strong teams away; I know it's still an offensive module, but at least it has got two defensive midfielders and no attacking midfielder.
What do you think about this, Raikan?

hi raikan i have tactic that worked well in my second season but in my third season im just doing ok seems like my lone striker which is normally cisse is not doing as well this season as he has only scored 1 goal in 12 attempts from 7 games hope you can help because my cb's seem to be scoring more goals mainly from corners than cisse so im starting to worry he might be declining it could be im worrying too much, but would very much like your advice as it is normally very sound.

View attachment 320459

I'm thinking about using it instead of the "Awesome AMC" when facing strong teams away; I know it's still an offensive module, but at least it has got two defensive midfielders and no attacking midfielder.

This tactic is also weak on away matches.

Another question Raikan. From all the tactics you made witch one you think is best and witch one you use atm??

Tks for everything man.

that is great to hear mate :) well done! really glad to see it working for Pool as a lot of people are struggling with them so far

good luck and keep me posted

2nd Season with Liverpool(Season 2016/2017). Can't believe I'm doing this well.

Just won the league with 7 games left. I'm on a 16 game winning streak in the league. Knocked out of both cup competitions but I wasn't taking them seriously as I wanted to concentrate on the league and ECL. I'm in the Semi finals against Bayern Munich.

Made some good January signings (Stefan Bell/Iker Munian/Luis Guillermo Plascencia) and shifted Cristian Eriksen out after he said we weren't a big enough team. Got £30m for him.

Trying to keep my squad young. Average age is 24 just now and it'll drop in the summer when 3 of my older players (Reina/Agger/Schmelzer) all leave on free transfers.

How are people doing from Set Pieces with this tactic? My defenders seem to nab a lot of goals. Steven Caulker is my 4th top scorer with 13 goals this season. He scored a hat-trick in one game! Agger has also scored 5 and Nkoulou and got 4.

Other notable mentions should go to:

Sturridge 38 games/27 goals
Ramos 36 games/16 goals
Yarmolenko 42 games/14 goals/14 assists
Munian 10 games/6 goals
Svodoba 36 games/16 assists
Correa 44 games/32 conceded/21 clean sheets (signed him for free!)

Despite my team doing well, I still set my training as I did when I started the game with Southampton.

Away games: Defensive Positioning, regardless of opposition.
Home games: Attacking Movement, unless against a big team (Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, etc)

Turned down job offers from Barcelona, Real Madrid, Tottenham and Man Utd this season.

Hi RAIKAN007,

I´m very sorry to bother you. I read your huge post about your tactic but still I´m not sure I got it all correctly.
I´m starting a new game (Complete one not the Classic) witch tactic should I use?
Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 new CM settings or Raikan007's FMC Complete Madness TC created by Raid On??

What´s the difference between both? Is it the one from Raid On only useful for people that play the Classic mode??
If I use your tactic I´ll be able to immediately start playing or do I have to do some changes like the ones you show in the screen??

About training. What options you usually use??

And about transfers I heard that you can buy players and paying in 48 months in order to keep saving your budget is that correct?? That will not bankrupt your club in the future??

And about players, I only have 5million euros on Sporting Lisbon. And I´m starting with this new patch and not good players available for free :( according with this new patch witch players you advise me to buy??

Sorry for so many questions.

Thanks for everything.

hey mate
smile.gif

1) use the classic tactic, the tactic by Raid On was made for FMC users (and others) he tried to copy every instruction I set for each player and team etc etc.. I only use the original classic version

2) do you have the players for the tactic? otherwise its not going to work mate, think AVB, he tried to implement his own approach with the incorrect players.. so make sure you have the right players, if not buy them

3) when you start the game, set match prep and general training on TACTICS - HIGH until the season is about to start.. then see what your AM says about what match prep would suit your opponent (training and match prep is covered in the OP though so take a look)

4) you can, but that depletes your transfer budgets every new season!

How to manage your finances & make money in Fm13
The How to Sell My Player Thread: Raikan007

read these two threads, apply those principles
smile.gif

5) Raikan007's seldomly mentioned/recommended youngsters

Raikan007's Player Recommendation List for Fm13

Raikan007's Brand new Wonderkid shortlist Fm13 beta

take a look through these, especially the seldomly mentioned players!

Look at:

Javier Soner - All Boys as striker
Sid Ahmed Aoudej - Es Tunis as left winger
Msakni - Es Tunis as right winger
Yttergard Jennsen - Tromso as CMR
Jonas Svennson - Rosenborg - CML
Simao - Shandong as DM
Jose Angel - Roma as LB
Nicolas Isimat Marin as CB
Gino Peruzzi - Velez as RB

hope that helps

(from my PM I sent you earlier)

hi raikan i have tactic that worked well in my second season but in my third season im just doing ok seems like my lone striker which is normally cisse is not doing as well this season as he has only scored 1 goal in 12 attempts from 7 games hope you can help because my cb's seem to be scoring more goals mainly from corners than cisse so im starting to worry he might be declining it could be im worrying too much, but would very much like your advice as it is normally very sound.

View attachment 320459

hey bud,

1) use the classic version rather mate
2) you are trying to play a counter attacking system with short passing and a slow tempo! that is not the correct approach at all :) play quicker and more direct and wider, get the ball out to the wings! also set to stand off, allow the players to come into your half, hoping they might over commit, win the ball back from the anchor men and boom, quick fast counter attack!

drill the crosses to Cisse and Ben Arfa is also not a DLP :) try setting him to AP and let him attack through the middle as you have enough defensive players behind him so that if he does lose it you should be ok :)

set the wingers to IF's and make them cut inside as you have attacking wingbacks, this will force the opp fb's to cut inside with the IF's marking them allowing the wb's to hit the byline unopposed and crack in crosses :)

set Cabaye as a DLP - long/direct passing and through balls often

I see you are 1st in the league though, hows your results been?

also, dont use playmaker, especially not your right winger :)

Another question Raikan. From all the tactics you made witch one you think is best and witch one you use atm??

Tks for everything man.

this one by far mate :) the classic one though, the TC one I feel does not work the same for me :) even though it is pretty much exactly the same

pleasure mate

use this mate, its much better, the AMC one still needs work on a bit! the AMC tactics in Fm13 are not doing that great for some reason (latest patch)

no use this against stronger teams away from home, use the AMC at home if you still want to use it

how many games have you played with it? hows its fluidity?

are you adopting a countering approach if you are a smaller team?

Preseason was great, but when season started, i was average.

Fixtures:

fixtures.png

Disaster!

I shoould beat those average clubs at least 2:0 :(

My training was 4-5 stars, team talk was also very good, also fit players, match preparation.

Preseason was great, but when season started, i was average.

Fixtures:

fixtures.png

Disaster!

I shoould beat those average clubs at least 2:0 :(

My training was 4-5 stars, team talk was also very good, also fit players, match preparation.

something is not right then!

post a SS of your starting 11

something is not right then!

post a SS of your starting 11

I am using tactic called "Raikan007's FMC Complete Madness TC created by Raid On"

There is my squad:

fm-2013-03-19-10-41-13-3.png

I think that is everythink like must to be...lcm hardworker, rcm creator.

Like you see, i am using inside forwards...i changed settings like crossing(sometimes) and through balls(often).

Maybe is the catch, that is midfield set up for wingers...i dont know.

Last edited:
Back