Raikan007's Complete Madness 433 DM tactic Fm13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 585
  • Views Views 210K
Hello Raikan! I really admire your work done here, great job! I have a question about your tactic. You have set the team settings, after that the individual ones for all players, which means the player setting overwrites the team setting. This means the team setting could be everywhere regarding mentality, closing down, tackling etc. Right?

Hello Raikan! I really admire your work done here, great job! I have a question about your tactic. You have set the team settings, after that the individual ones for all players, which means the player setting overwrites the team setting. This means the team setting could be everywhere regarding mentality, closing down, tackling etc. Right?

some of the team instructions are left as default in the players instructions :)

I see, but mainly only for the DM, the other positions were overwritten, that's why I've asked.

I see, but mainly only for the DM, the other positions were overwritten, that's why I've asked.

well check the settings mate :) they are specifically set up and the team instructions are also specifically set :)

its just how I set the tactic up

what is your question though? it was more of a statement :)

The question would be: if the team settings are (nearly) completely overwritten by the player settings, then it is not necessary to take care of the team settings. I was just wondering.

I am looking for some ideas to my new tactic, as since the new patch, my 1860 Munich side is struggling.

Continue the great work mate!

The question would be: if the team settings are (nearly) completely overwritten by the player settings, then it is not necessary to take care of the team settings. I was just wondering.

I am looking for some ideas to my new tactic, as since the new patch, my 1860 Munich side is struggling.

Continue the great work mate!

well some team settings are not included in the player settings, yes I agree, however, some team settings still affect the player instructions for certain positions..

I always want my DM to stay back at all times and never be on attacking mentality hence he is set exactly like that :)

thanks mate :) have a good day

I HAVE UPDATED THE OP WITH MY NEWER VERSION OF THIS TACTIC, I HAVE MADE SEVERAL CHANGES, ESPECIALLY TO THE CENTRE MIDS CLOSING DOWN AND OFF THE BALL MOVEMENTS!

IT IS WORKING LIKE A CHARM ON THE LATEST PATCH AS WELL :) FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD AGAIN IF YOU LIKE OTHERWISE IF THE ORIGINAL TACTIC IS STILL WORKING, LEAVE IT AS IS...

I WILL LEAVE THE ORIGINAL TACTIC HERE IN CASE YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD IT AS WELL
:)

thank you

I HAVE UPDATED THE OP WITH MY NEWER VERSION OF THIS TACTIC, I HAVE MADE SEVERAL CHANGES, ESPECIALLY TO THE CENTRE MIDS CLOSING DOWN AND OFF THE BALL MOVEMENTS!

IT IS WORKING LIKE A CHARM ON THE LATEST PATCH AS WELL :) FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD AGAIN IF YOU LIKE OTHERWISE IF THE ORIGINAL TACTIC IS STILL WORKING, LEAVE IT AS IS...

I WILL LEAVE THE ORIGINAL TACTIC HERE IN CASE YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD IT AS WELL
:)

thank you

so this download link is of the original tactic or the new version
thanks

The OP has the newer version whilst the attached file Raikan has just put is the old version ;)

Oh BTW, just played Dortmund in the Champions league won 3-2, but lost some key players to injury (Varela and Danilo)
Will try to get on without them for the next in game month xD

Nice tactic BTW, just like last years one indeed. Will try the new one soon after FM updates :P

Raikan, first I want to thank you for all the work you put in this! I'm a fan, been using your tactics for years. :)

But I just wondered if you happen to have this tactic in a compatible version for FMC too?

As I have become an "old man" with lesser time, I have switched to fm classic, but I guess this is the backside of it..

Just wanted to thank you Raikan. With a little bit of tweaking (more direct passing, slightly higher tempo) I managed to win La Liga with Las Palmas last season (2015). This season I'm currently in 2nd (Real Madrid is destroying everybody) in the league, in the final of the Copa Del Rey, and in the quarter finals of the champions league. In the champions league I beat PSG 4-1 away and 3-0 at home, then annihilated OM.

you won't get banned for giving feedback mate :) you did nothing wrong!

as Zaff said, you must be doing something COMPLETELY wrong..

how do you set up matches? do you do team talks/press conferences/OI or do you just ask AM to select players, hit spacebar like you did in Fm12 and watch a movie while the game is playing in the background and not actually change anything to exploit your opponents or nullify their strengths?

give me a more detailed description and I will try and assist you

I just wanna give you my complate squad list first.

View attachment 312331View attachment 312332View attachment 312333View attachment 312334View attachment 312335View attachment 312336View attachment 312337View attachment 312338View attachment 312339View attachment 312340View attachment 312341View attachment 312342View attachment 312343View attachment 312344

As you can see, my squad is not bad. My match prep. is always defensive because the other teams can beat the **** out of me if i set match prep as ' attacking ' .I don't use shout.I select my players for match, not the AM.

Dude, help me :D

Raikan, first I want to thank you for all the work you put in this! I'm a fan, been using your tactics for years. :)

But I just wondered if you happen to have this tactic in a compatible version for FMC too?

As I have become an "old man" with lesser time, I have switched to fm classic, but I guess this is the backside of it..

its a pleasure mate :) thank you!

this was made completely from the classic mode.. it wont work on FMC.. sorry bud

Just wanted to thank you Raikan. With a little bit of tweaking (more direct passing, slightly higher tempo) I managed to win La Liga with Las Palmas last season (2015). This season I'm currently in 2nd (Real Madrid is destroying everybody) in the league, in the final of the Copa Del Rey, and in the quarter finals of the champions league. In the champions league I beat PSG 4-1 away and 3-0 at home, then annihilated OM.

that is extremely impressive mate :) congratulations!

I do the same when I play against stronger teams :)

I always make little changes during the match to get different results! glad you do the same and can see that the plug and play of older Fm's has gone..

I look forward to more updates!

I just wanna give you my complate squad list first.

As you can see, my squad is not bad. My match prep. is always defensive because the other teams can beat the **** out of me if i set match prep as ' attacking ' .I don't use shout.I select my players for match, not the AM.

Dude, help me :D

hey bud, its got so much more to do than just your players.. I have used this as Wimbledon and have done brilliantly..

its about you the manager, your approach, training, team talks, team morale (from form and team talks) match preparation, hiring good staff, keeping players happy, rotating..

you cannot plug and play tactics anymore, that is just a recipe for disaster..

you need to manage your team :)

great tactic mate rooney has been banging in the goals but for some reason neymar cant seem to turn in the performances. Any clues? dont see why it works so well with rooney but not neymar.

hey bud, its got so much more to do than just your players.. I have used this as Wimbledon and have done brilliantly..

its about you the manager, your approach, training, team talks, team morale (from form and team talks) match preparation, hiring good staff, keeping players happy, rotating..

you cannot plug and play tactics anymore, that is just a recipe for disaster..

you need to manage your team :)

Okay then.

Just like i said, my match prep is always defensive.

Training = Balanced, condition sometimes

Rotating = Yeah, i do that all the time . I have a deep squad and i often rotate my players .
Team talks =

Away matchs = pre game = ( for the fans ( or something like that, i can't remember now.)
Full Time = Win = I am happy with this performance ( happy )
Full Time = Draw = You were unlucky there / not happy with this performance ( Passionately )
Full Time = Lose = Not happy at all ( agressively )
Half Time = Lose ( 0-3 , 0-4 , 1-5 ) = Not happy with performance ( aggressive )
Half Time = Win ( 2-1, 3-2 , 1-0 ) = Happy with performance ( happily )

Team Morale = Super, super , super ( Before the match )
= Mad about you , wanna kick your *** , what the **** is this ( after match ).I'd do that if i lose against a poor team.

Training : Tactics = 4 star , power, agility = 5 star , defensive = 4 star , goalkeeper things = 5 star , ball control = 3.5 star

great tactic mate rooney has been banging in the goals but for some reason neymar cant seem to turn in the performances. Any clues? dont see why it works so well with rooney but not neymar.

Rooney is better physically than Neymar and does better alone upfront because of this.. I would play Neymar AML mate :)

hoping for neymar to succeed rooney in the future, he seems to be doing well now with target man to feet instead of mixed. Hes beast on AML and Would play him AML but already have el shaaraway bale neymar nani competing on the wings.. thanks for the feedback raikan. anyone whos thinking of getting this tactic get it now!

Back