Raikan007's "Swoop there it Is" 433 Dm tactic

...And by the way, Havin some problems. Don´t know how to use Fierro . Got him in. Inside Forward? He is quite slow for the poacher role

Just finished the season, ended up 3rd with 81 points, so not bad at all. ;) At level with Man City, but they beat me on goal difference. Looking foward to using this tactic in CL now.

with Swansea that is pretty darne impressive! what season?

...And by the way, Havin some problems. Don´t know how to use Fierro . Got him in. Inside Forward? He is quite slow for the poacher role

focus quickness training! rotate him wherever he plays the best :) what does he look like on your game at the moment? post a SS so I can see :)

Thanks. Though results wouldnt be even half as good if i used my own tacitc, so u definitely deserve a praise for this success. You're a great (if not the best ;)) tactician and i always enjoy using your tactics. Ok, im off to scout transfer market. I hope chelsea will let me loan Sturrige for another season, or else i might have some trouble with finding good, quick striker.

I didnt pay it up front. I usually dont like to spend big, but its very hard to find good FB especially for a club like Swansea, so i figured it was worth it.

@ Raikan007

Thanks man. That should help. :)

Fierro play as Inside forward, high focus on his quickness though :)

Wholy ****!! Jus made one of my SICKEST games in FM. Won against Schalke 04 with 9-2 with my Barsley squad. Wholy..F...CK!!

Opposition Instructions:

Does not make sense! works better if you don't apply then the you say the following????

(works even better if you dont apply any instructions)
Assign assistant manager via the Team Policy screen
I suggest showing all their Attacking players to their weaker foots and closing down their main playmaker as well as hard tackling on their quicker strikers and wingers
You can also close down and tight mark the most uncomposed central defender and show him to his weaker foot

Blackpool

Seems like the best balanced 4-3-3 I have seen starting a new save with bpool post results later!